Devil's daughter

Od Elizabethbengamin

Sixteen year old Angelique is finally released from a hospital with a friend. No, not any kind of friend your... Viac

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty- one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
the end or is it?
Announcement

chapter thirteen

2.4K 136 12
Od Elizabethbengamin

I shift in my seat in the cafeteria. I can't really follow the conversation between the Tami, Sheryl and Ben. Robin isn't here today.

“Darth Vader would win against the hulk" Tami argues.

“No, Hulk would win" Ben argues.

“No, Darth Vader would" Tami and Sheryl argue in unison.

“ Angelique who would win" Tami asks. I shrug my shoulders I mean it would depend on the scenario.

“Can I sit here Ma'am" Clive stands at the edge of the table. Both Sheryl and Tami sat open gap. Ben just glares at him

“What are you doing here?" Ben growls. It kinda of sounds demonic.

“I am just going to watch over the girl from her stalker" Clive replies calmly. I smile at the sweetness of it.

“Who" he yells. I scoot to the corner of the table.

“I don't have to tell you" Clive sits between me and Ben. I know that made Ben furious.

“What did he mean by that stalker?" Tami asks holding hands with Sheryl. I sign that Steven has been stalking me. Not really kinda of sort of.

“Do you mind if I pick you up?" Clive asks. I shake my head yes. I do have plans.

“Rejected" Ben utters under his breath.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...
26K 754 9
Y/n is an Orphan who receives God's blessing from the church like to put it or Sacred Gear from what other calls it Since young Y/n was trained to b...
3K 105 34
Marylin is a 16 year old girl who lives in an orphanage.Her life was not at all perfect.She was arguing with the other girls all the time.She was mi...
24.4K 828 24
The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died while enjoying his time with his compan...