the end or is it?

One thousand, eight hundred and twenty-five days later days have passed since I left with the devil. I had promised to come back. Today I will fulfill the promise. I've been practicing using my newly founded voice. Hopefully Clive waited for me. Now that Steven and Ben are dead. Both were sent to kill me, only at the end, I saved myself.

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Clive is an angel that was sent to watch the devils daughter, only to fall in love with her. No one foresaw this because he lost so much to my dad.

So what has happened to my friends and family? Well Death fell in love with a demon named Marrisa. Tami and Sheryl had a wedding, I went long enough to congratulate them both. Robin well he didn't do so well, it turns out that he had cancer. He died of cancer two hundred and forty-five days ago. Lynn fell from heaven because she tried to kill a brother in arms. My Mom got back together with my dad. Both are living happily in hell.

I think about the changes we all made from the beginning. All of us changed in some way, physically or mentally. Like Tami can hear because of a medical break through. Clive actually has feelings besides the negative ones.

Speaking of whom, I'm off to meet him. Where at you might ask. Well at the golden gate bridge, where we both talked about going to. When I get there I see a change in Clive. He is in his true form. Clive has white wings that are turning black. I let out my matching set of wings.

“I've missed you" Clive whispers into my hair. He touches my wings softly.

“Thanks for waiting for me. I love you" I whisper in return. Trying to fight the tear brewing under the surface.

“I love hearing you speak. It's music to my ears" Clive says.

Meanwhile in the shadows lurked a new kind of evil, spying on the happy couple, clearly disgusted.

The end....or is it?