chapter twenty-five

I trip over my feet. I get tackled back to the ground. It's going to be hard getting the grass stains out. Clive is on top of me. Well this is awkward.

“Dude I thought you said she was..Well lookie here you put the moves " The other dude starts before Clive interrupts.

"I had to get her pinned down somehow and prevent her from doing anything stupid" Clive spits out. I attempt to move before both boys turn their attention towards me. I shove Clive before scrambling to my feet. The other dude grabs my arm.

I sent a shock through myself to the dude.

“It doesn't work on regular angels, darling" I sent the death glare. My phone vibrates. I push him toward Clive. Then run again. This time tackled by two angels.

I sign that I have to go.

“You grab her arm I'll grab the other" Clive orders. I am lifted off my feet. I kick and squirm.

“Where are we going anyways?" The other guy says.

“Do we really need to talk about this now Alex, how about the car for starters" Clive says. Alex nods while dragging me further towards the car. I try to flip over, kicking him in the face. Both of my shoulders pops out of place.

I need to get away. Clive tightens his grip. Alex grabs my legs. I thrash around.

“Would you stay still" Alex hisses. I go with plan B which is fainting. My eyes flutter shut and I go limp. I am gently put in a car. I open my eyes, rolling to the bottom. I open the door and ran into my mom's car. I slip into the passenger side and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.