Chapter nine

I look at my complete version of the devil. I thought I was missing something but can't figure out what exactly it is. Two eyes that are black with a flame dancing inside. His hair badly cut like a five year old did it. He looks like a young adult. Tall, skinny, somewhat muscular. The longer I look for the mistake the more confused I get. I sketch in a pair of beats(type of headphones) around his neck.

“Who's that" Sheryl points at the devil. He's my dad, I saw a picture of him and added stuff, I sign to her.

“Damn, is that a scar above his eyebrow" I nod then notice what's missing. The Devil is missing his tattoo of a bloody rose. I take my pencil adding that in and there he was, my dad. I wonder if he has more tats.

“Okay students draw the person sitting next to you make sure to add part of their character in it" Mrs. D instructs.

“I'll sketch you first okay" I nod quickly, sitting up straight on my stool. Sheryl draws a stick figure then adds the bones, next was the meat, last was actual clothing. A strong girl, with her head tilted towards her right.  “Finished your turn".

I pick up my mighty pencil and draw what I see on the outside. I don't know what else to draw. Death floats over.

“She has O.C. D" Death whispers like that's any help. I get a brilliant idea forming. She was friendly towards me so I drew a nice smile and her waving.

I put down my pencil then I notice that she has been fixing her lines. So all were perfectly straight.

The bell rang and I rushed to my second hour. I notice the well built specimen that I saw yesterday in my class.

I pull out my homework assignment from yesterday. Clive Owen chooses a seat behind me. I lay my head on the desk. I still have three minutes until passing time is over. Someone invades my bubble so I look up. It's the guy who tried flirting with me.

“Can I borrow a pencil from you sweetheart" I swallow the bile that was rising to my mouth. I write down hearts aren't sweet if anything they would be irony. I pass the paper to him, smiling sweetly. His face went from a disgusting smile that made me want to tear out my eyes, to a that's disgusting look.

“My name is Steven but you can call me babe" Steven puts his hand on mine. I swipe it back, rubbing off the germs and god knows what off my hand. There is laughter from in front of us. Robin is laughing his head off. Steven gets up, warning bell rings.

“What's that punk think you are so smooth" a chair squeaks and Clive goes towards him.

“Steven if you don't shut your big yellow trap I will shut it for you" Clive's voice booms. The whole room goes silent. You couldn't hear a peep everyone is to scared to.

“That's what I thought" Clive sits back down with Steven behind him acting like a lost puppy. The teacher writes the textbook assignment and where to find the notes and sits down.

Page numbers 32-35, # 1-50, 52-57. That's a lot of problems, this teacher is my favorite one because he doesn't talk our ears off, just enough so we know what we are doing.