chapter twenty- one

Second period was awful. Clive wasn't there so I got the creep. A.K. A Steven. Today day he kept touching my arm. I smacked him a couple dozen times. I find out that Death and my dad have a meeting that lasts two weeks. I also have to make my final decision in two weeks. My deadline, the problem is that I won't belong in hell or heaven neither Earth nor Mars. No where.

I bring my coat back home. I ran all the way home. I set my stuff on the bed. I don't like the lack of sunlight. Which is pretty funny considering everything and all. I get a text from Sheryl.

Hi, me and Tami are telling our parents about our relationship. I'm not sure that I can do it. Only a couple people know how should I tell them?

I text her back immediately.

Really that's great. That would tell your parents that you trust them. You should tell them straight forward that you are in a homosexual relationship and if they really love you then they should support you. Would it help if I was there for moral support?

I hit send. I hope that would put her nerves at rest. Sheryl and Tami are joined at the hip. I get another text from Tami this time.

Hi Angelique. I want to ask if you would come with to confront my parents. Me and Sheryl are coming all the way out of the closet.

I type in the following.

Of course I would. That's good you are being true to yourself.