Accidentally In Love |COMPLET...

By autumn_311

Nikita Epson has never been one to give up easily. But after finding out that her mother was in some shady bu... More

1 - Not Tonight[Edited✅]
2 - What A Day[Edited✅]
3 - The Guy[Edited✅]
4 - East[Edited✅]
5 - Don't Fuck Up[Edited✅]
6 - West[Edited✅]
7 - For The First Time[Edited✅]
8 - Head? Heart? [Edited✅]
9 - Concerned [Edited✅]
10 - Don't Say[Edited✅]
11 - Love [Edited✅]
12 - What Is Happening? [Edited✅]
13 - Care[Edited✅]
14 - Hiding[Edited✅]
15 - Hell[Edited✅]
16 - Apologise[Edited✅]
17 - Eric [Edited✅]
18 - Mind [Edited✅]
19 - Fix [Edited✅]
20 - Stupid [Edited✅]
21 - Hurry Up [Edited✅]
22 - No You Don't [Edited✅]
23 - Kidnapped [Edited✅]
24 - There You Go [Edited✅]
25 - Curiosity [Edited✅]
26 - Say It [Edited✅]
27 - Insult [Edited✅]
28 - Please [Edited✅]
29 - Me [Edited✅]
30 - Tonight [Edited✅]
31 - Tattoo [Edited✅]
32 - Catchup [Edited✅]
33 - Fall [Edited✅]
34 - A Tear [Edited✅]
35 - Home [Edited✅]
36 - High [Edited✅]
37 - Tonight [Edited✅]
38 - Date [Edited✅]
39 - Mum [Edited✅]
40 - The Missing Piece [Edited✅]
41 - Club Carter [Edited✅]
42 - Midnight Run [Edited✅]
43 - Giggle [Edited✅]
44 - Bill [Edited✅]
45 - Ice Cream [Edited✅]
46 - Realistic [Edited✅]
47 - Not Afraid [Edited✅]
48 - Fire [Edited✅]
49 - Position [Edited✅]
50 - Surprise [Edited✅]
51 - I Love You [Edited✅]
52 - Success [Edited✅]
54 - The Guy [Edited✅]
55 - I Chose [Edited✅]
56 - Propose [Edited✅]
Authors Note

53 - View [Edited✅]

2.4K 85 1
By autumn_311

***

2 days later

I groan at the huge weight that just jumped on me.

"Guess what!?" she shouts.

I flutter my eyes open, "Go away Kate!" I grumble, trying to pull the covers over my head.

Kate and James slept over last night. Apparently they didn't want to sleep at their place for some strange reason that I don't want to know.

"You made the cover of the magazine!" she shouts excitedly.

I sit up fast, grabbing the magazine from her. And true enough, there I was.

It was a perfect shot. Carter and I were cutting the ribbon, he was standing behind me, both of us smiling.

Such a beautiful picture.

"Where's Carter? And James?" I asked.

"Carter is the one who showed me, he didn't want to wake you. And then they left, saying that they'll be back soon.

I nod in understanding, throwing the blankets off me."I'm going to shower."

Kate nods,singing, "My best friend made the cover of a magazine."

I roll my eyes, "My boyfriend made the cover of the magazine and I just happened to be next to him."

Kate groans as I switch the on, "Just accept the fact that you're now famous too. As Carter's girlfriend, you have a responsibility now." she says.

I step into the shower, and start to was myself, "What damn responsibility? I'm just a normal girl dating some rich guy whom I love very much. I don't care about his money or the fact that millions of people love him and his food. I care about the fact that I love him and his body." I finish of my speech.

"Well I'm glad to know that." the husky voice comes from outside the shower but inside the bathroom.

I shriek, taking a peek at who it was. Even though I'm familiar with that voice, I have to make sure.

I look at Carter, "How long have you been listening?"

He smirks, "Long enough to know how you really feel."

"Aww, you guys are so cute." Kate coos from outside the bathroom. "Have you fucked yet?" she suddenly asks.

My eyes widen, "Kate, shut up!"

All that follows is the sweet laughter of Carter and rambling of Kate.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I put on some leggings and a sweatshirt.

I exit the room and move to the kitchen where everyone else is.

"...going tonight?" Kate asks. Only, I didn't here the beginning of the sentence.

"Good morning everyone. What's happening tonight?" I ask, about to make me coffee.

"We are going on a double date." Carter answers me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist.

I raise my eyebrows, smiling, "Cool. Where're we going?"

"I don't want to go to one of my restaurants." Carter says.

"Then where? All the other places aren't as fancy and I want it to be special." James says. And that's literally the most I've heard him say.

"Because it's our first double date." Kate adds.

I sip from my coffee, shrugging, "It doesn't need to be fancy to be special." I say.

"It doesn't need to be fancy to be special." Carter repeats. I roll my eyes, "I'm not kidding. Before Carter built his restaurants, where'd you guys dine at?" I ask James since he's the one who wants to go to Carter's.

James sighs, and we all watch him in anticipation, "There's this restaurant down town called Russo's. We always used to dine there." he says.

I smile, "Then we'll go there." I don't tell them that I used to work there.

°°°

Right after the sun set, Kate and I were dressed and ready for the fun night ahead of us.

I was wearing a peach strapless dress. The top part has these small silver beads embroidered into it, it's connected to the skirt part of dress by a little belt with a bow in the middle. The skirt part however, is what I love most about the dress. It's kind of a skater skirt, then again it kind of looks like petals of a rose overlapping each other. I'm wearing a pair of silver heels that Kate borrowed me of course.

Kate also curled my hair, insisting that I look perfect for tonight since it's our first double date.

Kate is wearing a black dress with the gold embroidery all over it. And her heels of course.

So together we make our way to the living room where the guys wait for us.

My eyes are completely set on Carter. He wears his usual black. Black dress and pants and dress shirt. I don't think he's taking his jacket with.

"It's like you keep getting more beautiful by the minute." He tells me, taking my hands in his.

I smile, "I love it when you compliment me."

He smiles back at me, "And I love making you smile."

"And I love you." I reply, inching closer towards him. Or ore more like his lips.

Just before the touch, James interrupts, "And if love to eat!" he pushes past us. Kate looks at us apologetically.

I laugh it off, dragging Carter out of the house.

When we get to the restaurant, it's packed as always.

"HI. I made a reservation for tonight. Under Hayes." Carter tells the guy.

He nods, leading us to our table. It's kind of secluded. So not a lot of people are around us.

We take our seat and look at the menu.

"This place is exactly how I remember it." James says, looking around.

"Right? Which makes it special." I say.

A waiter walks over to us. And that waiter is Mike.

"Hey guys, I'm Mike and I'll be your wai- Nikki!" He notices me.

I smile, standing up, "Mike." I hug him.

"H-how are you? And where the hell have you been? We thought you went missing." He says, worried.

I smile, "I'm fine, you remember Kate, this is her boyfriend James and this is my boyfriend, Carter." I introduce.

Carter doesn't look very pleased. Most probably at the fact that I hugged Mike.

"Yeah, I saw you on the cover of the magazine." he says.

"Are you going to take our orders now?" Carter asks, rather rudely at that.

Mike clears his throat, "Of course. What would you like to drink?"

Everyone orders and so do I. Before Mike leaves, he looks at me, "You should come say hi to the others."

I shake my head, "You know I can't go to the kitchen."

He rolls his eyes, leaving, "Fine. Suit yourself."

Everyone besides Kate looks at me expectantly.

I clear my throat. "I didn't tell you guys? I used to work here." I say.

Carter looks at me surprised, "Really?"

I nod, "Yeah. I worked in the kitchen...as the chef."

James' eyes widen, "The chef?"

I nod.

"Were you and Mike a thing?" Carter suddenly asks.

I laugh, "Hell no. He's like a brother to me." I notice how Carter's shoulders sag in relief, "And besides he's married and he has a child."

A different waiter I know as Pete, comes to deliver our drinks. I was pretty close to him too. I get, hug him, introduce him then watch him leave.

Then a different waitress comes to take out orders. I see what they're doing.

"Carla, hi." I greet her smiling.

She hits me on my arm, "Don't hi me. Do you know that we have a new chef and that she's a pain in the ass!?" she whisper shouts, "Carla do zis, Carla do zat." she puts on a weird accent but stops when she notices the other people.

I giggle, then introduce her. When she leaves, James stares at me as if he wants to die?

"I'm sorry guys, I should've warned you." I say.

"Why don't you do us all a favour and go to the kitchen to greet all your buddies so they can leave us in piece?" James says.

"James." Carter says his name in a warning tone. I shiver.

"No, he's right," I say, standing up, "I'll be right back."

I realise how I've spoilt the night for everyone. As soon as I step into the kitchen everyone cheers. Glad to know. I'm loved by someone other than Carter.

I laugh, "Hey guys."

Everybody hugged me besides the newbies who didn't know me.

"Could we have one waiter now please?" I ask them, giggling.

"That's me." Mike says, following me to our table with our food.

I take it a seat then we start to eat.

After dinner and dessert, we were tired. Well, James and Kate was. Carter and I were still hyped up.

"Guys, I think we're going to walk home." Carter says.

"What? Why? Do you know how far that is?" James asks.

"If we get tired, we'll call a cab." I say.

They nod, greet us then the drive off.

Carter and I start walking in the direction of home.

He holds my hand, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I guess I ruined part of it." I apologise.

Carter sighs, "No need to apologise. You haven't seen your friends in a really long time. It's understandable that they missed you."

I smile, "You always have a way of making me feel better but I know I ruined the first part of the evening."

I notice that we're almost in my area. The area in which I grew up in. There are absolutely no people around.

"If I say you didn't, you're just going to say you did, aren't you?" he asks.

I smile, looking up at him, "You know me so well."

He kisses my forehead making me giggle. But all the happiness comes to an end when a certain someone steps into view.

"Nikita?" he says, surprised.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 9.6K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
163K 3.1K 53
This is book is still being updated with bonus chapters!! The Kingsley family is the most powerful family in Russia. They have all the power they cou...
428K 5.3K 55
❤︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❤︎ 𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐞 𝐞 𝐥𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚 V ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴀ G ᴏ ɴ ᴢ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ s ♛ Single Mother ♛Feared A...
2.3K 10 31
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence and will move fast. He pulls me closer leaving no space between us. "We can't...