Accidentally In Love |COMPLET...

Af autumn_311

Nikita Epson has never been one to give up easily. But after finding out that her mother was in some shady bu... Mere

1 - Not Tonight[Edited✅]
2 - What A Day[Edited✅]
3 - The Guy[Edited✅]
4 - East[Edited✅]
5 - Don't Fuck Up[Edited✅]
6 - West[Edited✅]
7 - For The First Time[Edited✅]
8 - Head? Heart? [Edited✅]
9 - Concerned [Edited✅]
10 - Don't Say[Edited✅]
11 - Love [Edited✅]
12 - What Is Happening? [Edited✅]
13 - Care[Edited✅]
14 - Hiding[Edited✅]
15 - Hell[Edited✅]
16 - Apologise[Edited✅]
17 - Eric [Edited✅]
18 - Mind [Edited✅]
19 - Fix [Edited✅]
20 - Stupid [Edited✅]
21 - Hurry Up [Edited✅]
22 - No You Don't [Edited✅]
23 - Kidnapped [Edited✅]
24 - There You Go [Edited✅]
25 - Curiosity [Edited✅]
26 - Say It [Edited✅]
27 - Insult [Edited✅]
28 - Please [Edited✅]
29 - Me [Edited✅]
30 - Tonight [Edited✅]
31 - Tattoo [Edited✅]
32 - Catchup [Edited✅]
33 - Fall [Edited✅]
34 - A Tear [Edited✅]
35 - Home [Edited✅]
36 - High [Edited✅]
37 - Tonight [Edited✅]
38 - Date [Edited✅]
39 - Mum [Edited✅]
40 - The Missing Piece [Edited✅]
41 - Club Carter [Edited✅]
42 - Midnight Run [Edited✅]
43 - Giggle [Edited✅]
44 - Bill [Edited✅]
45 - Ice Cream [Edited✅]
46 - Realistic [Edited✅]
47 - Not Afraid [Edited✅]
48 - Fire [Edited✅]
49 - Position [Edited✅]
50 - Surprise [Edited✅]
51 - I Love You [Edited✅]
53 - View [Edited✅]
54 - The Guy [Edited✅]
55 - I Chose [Edited✅]
56 - Propose [Edited✅]
Authors Note

52 - Success [Edited✅]

2.6K 84 2
Af autumn_311

I wake up the next morning, still tired. After last night I was out like a light.

I mean it was great and all but he really knows how to tire a girl out.

I step into the shower. I need to get ready for the graduation ceremony.

The warm water washes over me. I hear the bathroom door open. I know it's Carter. He always brushes his teeth while I'm showering. It's kind of routine.

I put my out of the shower curtain, watching him dry his face.

"Morning." I greet.

He looks at me,smirking, "Morning."

I cannot believe what I'm about to say. "Wanna join?"

His smirk grows, he pulls his shorts down, stepping in. Not before take a one over at me.

"Since when are you this adventurous?" He asks me.

I smile, "Since you." I reply, attacking his lips once again...

°°°

"What do you think?" I ask Carter, looking at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing a two piece dress. The top part is a pearl beaded sleeveless crop top and the bottom part is a lace skater skirt. It's a modern formal dress. Kate gave it to me.

"Absolutely stunning. I got something for you." he says, handing me a box.

I smile, taking it. I open it, gasping in awe at the beautiful dress.

"It's for tonight." he says, holding me by my waist.

It's a navy two piece beaded dress. I seem to always be wearing two piece dresses.

The top part is a nude colour, the beads blue. It's kind of a halter neck. And the bottom part is just blue, creating a pool at my feet. It has a thigh high slit. And I love it.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I coo, smiling in gratefulness.

"Let's go. Or we'll be late for you big day." He says, smiling excitedly.

I follow him out of the house with my robe and cap in one hand and my other hand occupying his.

When we arrive, there's already a span of people busy taking their seats.

Kate jogs over to me,"Nikki you look amazing!" she exclaims.

I smile, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. You don't even have your robe on." she scolds, helping me out it on.

"So, miss I'm Carter's girlfriend. What's with the glow on your face?" she asks me, standing away from the guys.

Every since I told her about Carter asking me to be his girlfriend, she wouldn't let it go even though she knew he was going to ask me.

I blush, thinking of last night,"I'm just happy, that's all." I say.

Carter and James makes their way to us. "You look great Nikki." James compliments me. He doesn't talk to me much.

"Thank you James." I say, smiling.

Kate greets me goodbye for now, then she leaves, taking a seat in the audience.

"Yeah you do." Carter says, pulling me closer.

I push him away slightly, "Carter, not in public."

He chuckles, "You're such a prude when we're not alone."

My mouth opens in shock, I hit his chest, "I really don't like you."

He smiles, looking into my eyes, "That's because you love me." he says.

I smile, "Yes I do."

"I love you too." He says, chasing me to the stage.

Mrs Harrison greets me, "I'm so proud of you Nikita."

I smile at her in thanks, "Thank you Mrs Harrison. I couldn't have gotten here without you."

"Aren't your parents coming?" she asks me. No one knows anything about my personal life.

My smile fades slowly, "No. They couldn't make it." I say.

Now that I think about it, the last time I saw mum was months ago. And she didn't even bother to contact me. Its kind of my fault too because I told her to stay away.

I sigh, looking at Kate, James and Carter. They make me happy now. Not Eric. Not mum.

°°°

At the last part of the ceremony, after some students gave their speeches, they starred handing out certificates.

Only, they didn't hand mine out yet and I was starting to get nervous when suddenly my eyes widen.

The most beautiful woman, dressed in a peach pencil skirt, white blouse and white stilettos walked in. Mum.

She sees me, and smiles, a tear falling down her cheek. She takes a seat right at the back. And I can't stop staring. A tear even falls down my face. She came.

How did she even know? I didn't tell her. I wipe my tear, when I realise that I'm on stage.

I clear my throat, waiting for them to call my name.

"And last but most definitely not least, graduating first in her class, Nikita Epson." the dean says.

My heart beats in excitedness. First!? A wide grin sports my face as I stand up, walking toward him.

I take the certificate from him, freezing for a picture.

Everyone applauds and I watch as they look at me proudly. I see mum standing. She's the only one standing, and applauding for me.

I smile, walking back to my seat.

"And now, one last round of applause for the class of 2019!" the dean shouts excitedly. We all stand throwing our hats up in the air. I always wanted to do that.

I climb off stage, looking for mum. But I don't find her. Either I just imagined her or she left.

I shake my head. I'm not going to let that spoil my mood. I find Kate, James and Carter.

"Congratulations." Kate cheers, hugging me.

I laugh, "Thank you so much."

Even James hugged me, despite Carter glaring at him.

Lastly, Carter hugged me and it felt good. It felt really good.

"So, what are we doing to celebrate?" Kate asks excitedly.

"We're not doing anything. Especially not tonight." I say, grabbing Kate's attention.

"Tonight? What's happening tonight?" she asks, completely confused. Then the confusion fades and she smirks, "Oh. You guys are celebrating together. In the bedroom." she says, making my jaw drop.

My face turns red, hearing Carter chuckle, just made me thing of last night. And this morning.

"Kate!" I whine, "Tonight Carter opens his new restaurant. Did James not tell you?" I ask her.

"Oh no he did. I just remembered." she says, smiling sheepishly.

I roll my eyes at her forgetfulness. Upon doing that stupid action, my eyes catch sight of the peach pencil skirt, turning around and walking away.

She didn't leave.

"MA?" I ask. She stops. Kate moves out of the way where I can no see mom clearly. And oh how beautiful she is.

She turns around, facing me with a tear striken face. I walk over to her, "What's wrong?"

"I know you said you didn't want to see me again. But how could I not come see my daughter graduate?" she sniffs, wiping her tears away.

I smile, "I'm glad you came. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I had said. I was upset and heartbroken. Please forgive me."

She sobs, "You're making me cry. Of course I forgive you. And now I'm saying sorry."

I cry. A happy tear strolls down my cheek as I hug her, "Of course I forgive you. Of course I do." I swallow the lump in my throat as I pull away from her.

I turn around grabbing Carter's hand. "Mum, this is Carter. He's my boyfriend." I introduce him.

Carter shakes my mother's hand, "It's so lovely to finally meet you." He says.

"Likewise." she smiles at him, turning her head to me, "And how long have you two been dating?" she asks.

"Two days." we say simultaneously, making giggle.

"Officially." Carter adds. I nod in agreement.

"And un-officially?" she asks, curiously.

"Three months." I say.

She nods.

"I'm opening my new restaurant tonight and Nikki and I are going together. Why don't you come along too?" Carter suddenly asks, making me widen my eyes.

Mother smiles, "Thank you for the offer but I'm afraid I can't. Not Tonight."

My eyes widen further at her answer. How can she reject us like this?

"That's okay. Excuse me for a second." Carter says, completely understanding.

"Mom," I whine, "Do you not like him?"

She smiles, "That's not the reason why I said no dear. I just came out of rehab. And now I'm going to therapy classes to remind myself why I don't do drugs anymore." she explains.

My face softens, "I'm sorry. And I'm so proud of you. Thank you." I hug her.

She hugs me back, "I think he's a good guy. Eric doesn't know what he's missing."

My heart stops at the name of Eric. I haven't thought about him in such a long time.

"I have to go hun, but I'll see you soon okay?" she says.

I nod, "Thank you for coming."

°°°

That night, I found myself staring at the ring Carter gave me. It's beautiful and probably expensive as hell.

I hear the door open, telling me Carter is here to fetch me.

I exit the room, going to the living room. Carter is on his phone, not noticing me. I clear my throat.

He looks up, his jaw dropping slightly and his phone dropping all the way.

I smile. At least I left him speechless.

He opens his mouth, "You look...absolutely amazing."

I laugh, "Thank you. And you look absolutely handsome." I compliment him, walking over to him.

He didn't even put much on. A navy suit, no tie and the first few buttons loose. It's like he didn't put much effort in at all but with the way how perfect everything looks, including his hair, I know he took long to put himself together.

"Shall we?" he asks, putting his arm out for me to take.

I lock my arm in his, leaving the house.

When we arrive, I know I shouldn't be, but I am surprised to see how many people there are.

Wow.

He gets out of the car first, immediately attacked by the paparazzi. Then he helps me out.

Silence.

Then chaos. All questions were being thrown at us. I am actually beginning to feel suffocated. I tighten my hand around him.

They just need to give me some space. Carter stops in front of the entrance of his restaurant, the red ribbon being the only thing stopping everyone from entering.

Everyone stops talking so that Carter can speak. He gives his little speech and just before he cuts the ribbon, he asks for questions.

Some guy with glasses raises his hand and Carter gives him the go to speak.

"Mr Hayes, from the clubs to the bars to the restaurants, you have never came with a partner. Who is she?" he asks, making my eyes widen. Everyone else starts making noise in agreement.

Carter smiles, grabbing my hand,"This is Nikita and we've just recently started dating."

They're supposed to be asking questions about the restaurant, not me. But I'm glad that I'm the only he's taken to one of these.

"Last question." he says.

Some lady asks him about the name of the restaurant and then finally, when he's about to cut the ribbon, he looks at me.

He puts my hand on the scissors and his hand over mine. And together, we cut it.

I smile as everyone applauds.

°°°

"Oh Carter, it's beautiful." I tell him for the hundredth time tonight.

"And so are you." he tells me for the hundredth time tonight.

The entire place is gold, making it seem extremely posh. There's even an upper level. The menu is so huge and all the food sounds elegant.

Everywhere I look people are smiling and I'm just happy that tonight was a success. In fact, I'm that the entire day was a success.

***

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

397K 9.6K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
21.9M 464K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
4.9M 137K 51
⚠️warning⚠️ this book contains mature content and abuse. This Is the first warning and will not be the last. Andrei Volkov is the head of the Russia...