Arshi Drabbles ( Book 2)

By polymath_land

A collection of Drabbles, and Short stories. More

1#Psycho
2#Enemies cum Friends
3#My Silent Support - 1
3#My Silent Support-2
4#What the!- 1
4#What the!-2
4#What the!-3
5#Hi! - I hate it.
6#Fate
Vote
7#I'm in love with my Sinner
7#I'm in love with my Sinner - last
8#Ban the Damn Hollywood Movies
9#Emoji made their day hell-1!
9#Emoji made their day hell-2!
9#Emoji made their day hell-last!
10#Deserve more
11#Who is Chamkili?
11#Who is the client?
11#Who are THEY?
11#ASR
11#THEY are revealed(1)
11#THEY are revealed (2)
11#THEY are revealed (last)
New Book
Friendship goals
12#Khushi means happines!
12#Khushi means Happiness!
Note
13#Arnav means Ocean
14#Wrong number made Arnav Speechless
15#Khushi- TBG(1)
15#Khushi-TBG(last)
15#Khushi-TBG(last)
16#Three Idiots
17#Toxic Virus(2)
18#Stranger(Glimpse)
18#Stranger
18#Stranger-last(Glimpse)
18#Stranger-last
Note
18#Stranger-Epilogue
19#As you wish!
20#Mirror!
20#Mirror
21# Anjali!
22# Third Choice
23# Arnav
23# Change
23# Khushi
23#Rejunivated Arnav
24# Smile
25# Green Monster

4#What the! - last

2.9K 180 15
By polymath_land

Arnav stood there shocked looking at the happenings in front of him.

What did he thought?, and what he got to see?

Totally a different image he has got to see.

Manik who's standing near kushi, almost near her arms, smiled nervously at arnav while arnav started throwing daggers at him.

After all, what could he do?

He was sure that his plan would work, he's well prepared for the success as well but he didn't think about his plan back firing, may be it was overconfidence which made him think about his success only.

"Manik, come on. Let's go to dad and tell him everything. And after that we can marry. ", buzzed kushi with same enthusiasm, her hands joined and she placed her chin on her joint hands, as is she went to dreamland, already.

Looking at this arnav fumed more.

" What the - ! , marriage? ", blurted out arnav as he's not in his right set of mind, fuming at everything that's visible for his chocolate orbs.

" Yeah, marriage arnav, what else you think other than marriage that I'll have with manik? ", retorted kushi raising her eyebrows as soon as she heard him whisper.

" He's the one who called me, ain't he? ", questioned kushi looking at manik while the question was directed towards arnav.

Arnav and manik stood in silence as if it's a library and they have a seen a board 'maintain silence. '

" I used to call manik an idiot as well. ", blushed kushi gazing at manik while manik became nervous, and uncomfortable under her gaze.

There's another creature who stood fuming looking at both of them. He's highly jealous looking at the girl he loves has her attention on another man, while at the same time highly furious that his plan backfired at him.

" You call me an idiot as well, kushi' in case you forgot. ", gritted arnav not at all liking how the conversation is taking place.

" I know arnav. But as manik called me, you know I haven't slept last night thinking about the conversation I had, I was flattered with the amount of madness he's showered on me. I love manik. ", jumped kushi on her way to dream about her fairytale love story.

" How are you so sure he's the one who called you? ", retorted arnav , fury emitting out of his body.

" I just know, he's saying he's the one who called me, and I can remember him, I like him, I adore his flirtatious nature as well. What do Know want more? ", asked kushi as she raised her eyebrows at him.

" Even you know about manik, aren't you? " , as the words slipped out from kushi, arnav couldn't help but curse himself for his foolish plan.

Kushi turned towards manik again, and noticed a rose in his hand.

"Rose? From where you have bought it, there was no rose in your hand before? ", squealed kushi as soon as she looked at her favorite red rose, and frowned at the latter part putting forth her doubt.

"Manik? ", the trio heard a lady call manik, and looked at to see who's she.

Looking at the women in front of them, arnav and manik stood shocked.

" Shanaya? ", manik whispered in shock as his eyes cannot be more wide than it was now.

Shanaya glared at manik and a rose in his hand, kushi noticed it and even before she could open her mouth, shanaya pounced on manik just like a vampire would do, while manik screamed for his life.

Arnav, and kushi jumped in their place with the sudden scream and stood wide eyed looking at the violent behavior of shanaya.

" Are you trying to cheat on me? I'll kill you. ", screamed shanaya at manik.

" No baby, I'm not cheating on you, it's just an act.", as soon as the words come out from his mouth, arnav stood rooted to the ground while kushi opened her mouth wide.

"Acting or overacting, I don't care. Come now, I'll see you they. ", said shanaya and started dragging him.

" Arnav, you idiot, I'll not leave you. ", screamed manik at arnav while he was being dragged by shanaya as he thought it's all because of arnav and his stupid plan.

Kushi who stood there look looking at the couple vanishing figure, turned towards arnav as her gaze is narrowed at him.

" What are you looking at me like that? ", stammerred arnav as he looked at kushi, and thought about his state if kushi comes to know his plan, may be his situation would be more worse. He gulped at the thought.

" Why did manik screamed at you? Why will not he leave you, and it was an act? I don't understand anything but I'm sure you are behind all this. ", gritted kushi narrowing her gaze at him and arnav gulped more.

" I will say, don't worry. Varun is someone's friend , I guess from Madhya Pradesh. Voice changer, Aditya, new sim card -" , kushi stopped saying as she looked at arnav while arnav widened his eyes.

"Then Aditya it is. ", as soon as she screamed at geetha, she took her phone and dialled his number.

Aditya who's watching web series , sitting on his lavish cushion,in his own flat, heard his phone ringtone. It's just after 20 minutes of arnav left, Aditya started watching web series and as now he heard his phone ring, he took the call without looking at caller id, engrossed in his web series.

" Hello! ", kushi heard Aditya reply and sighed a relief.

" Hello Aditya. ", buzzed kushi and Aditya frowned.

" Yeah, who's this? ", as he didn't look at the caller I'd, he asked.

" What, who's me? Ho can you forget me, Aditya. I thought you will help me. ", said kushi pouting at Aditya.

" Yeah, I know and I did help you right, why are playing with me, let me watch my web series. I'm telling you our plan will be success. Your kushi will definitely come to green Park street. ", blurted out Aditya as he thought arnav called him and using a voice changer he's talking to him not knowing that it's not his friend but someone else..

" What? ", whispered kushi as she stood in shock.

" Arnav, please stop talking using that voice changer yaar. Kushi in not here, and our plan will be success. ", said Aditya throwing himself in a deep pit and he didn't even had an idea about it .

" Aditya, it's kushi. ", gritted kushi and Aditya who's sitting lazily on his sofa fell down.

" Kushi? ", stammerred Aditya as soon as he looked at the caller Id, he gulped down the fear down his throat.

" Truth now. ", hissed kushi as fury started emitting from her.

" I know the truth, and I was acting till now, I'm the one who called shanaya here. So, I want truth out now. ", gritted kushi looking at arnav.

Arnav stood shocked at the revelation.

" You know the truth? ", he whispered.

" Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for me, yes. ", blurted out kushi.

" What should I say when you know the truth? ", whispered arnav.

" I want to hear it from you. " , declared kushi giving him a deathly glare.

Now, he don't want to die, does he?

"Hmm... I thought when you will come to green park street and meet manik who agreed to act when I and Aditya requested him, you'll punch him hard when he'll force you to love him and confess that you have feelings towards me but it turned out to be opposite, you just confessed him you love him when you don't. ", he said with an angry pout.

" So, your plan was to make me propose you for marriage, and for temporary boyfriend. ", she said.

" Yes, I know you will as me to be your temporary boyfriend, at last and you did. The plan is

-I'll come with you as your boyfriend.

-you'll propose me when manik will force you to love him.

-I'll confess that I love you too.

-We would go and confess about our love to your father. ", he sighed at last.

" How do you know that I love you. ", she questioned him.

" Geetha. ", he smiled sheepishly at her.

Kushi glared at him, and arnav started walking backwards, and ran fast to save his life.

" I'll kill you, wait. Couldn't you find a better plan to make me confess? Huh? Or couldn't you directly confess to me? Idiot, wait. I'll kill you, my stupid, idiot. Wait ", she started running behind him as well and there's a marathon started between for sure.

The End

How's the end?

Vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
187K 9.3K 31
Hopelessly romantic tale... 💜
10.2K 536 8
A second chance at love
148K 6.6K 20
How far can love take someone, how better love can make someone...