Only us | Supernoobs X Reader

By AlodieKay

(Y/N) and her 12-year-old nerdy best friends Tyler, Kevin, Shope and the Roach not only were they accidentall... More

A/N's Note
A Noob Hope
A Noob's Strike Back
Supernoob Suit
Noobies vs Smoothies
Go Noob Outside
Curb your Noob
Noob Kids on the Block
Fourth Down and Noob to Go
Who, What, Where Noob?
Shake Your Noob
Where no noobs has gone before
How to Care for your noob
The Noobs Meet Count Venamus and Kira
Dude, Where's my Noob?
Tyrannosaurus Noob
New Friends
The Yellow Battle Ball Lesson
Where Good Noobs go Bad
Superdoods
Liscense to Noob
Noobot vs Venabot
Zooper Noobs
Parent Teacher Noob
Noob it or Lose it
Noob Sitters
(Y/N)'s Saturday Routine
How to use your noob
A Noob divided a Noob
Super Natural Noob
How to Noob the Science Fair
Noob Tube
The Noobie Bluebie Booby
Noobs vs The Earth Exterminator
Noob Coloured glasses
Let it Noob, Let it Noob, Let it Noob
To Catch a Noob
The Noobiest Place on Earth
Coubt Noob-a-nus
{Special} (Y/N)'s Birthday Party : Part 1
The Noobs Meet Incredibly Amazing man Aka Connard
Happy Noob-o-ween
Noob Cave
To Noob or Not to Noob
Noobie Mama
Noobs of the Round Table
The Supernoobs Super Cup Redux
The Noobs vs Persimmon
Supernoobs Imagines with my OC and Reader
Noobs Vs Venamus 12
Eyewitness Noob
A Noob World Order
Nooby Friday
Noob-i-Nators 2 : Save the earth
SEASON 1 FINISHED AND MAKING FUN OF MYSELF
I Fell in love with my best friend | Levi x Reader
The Game | Tyler x Reader
Rainy Day | Kevin x Reader
Crush Song | Candy x Alana
Best Day Ever
"Seandainya" Short Movie | Supernoobs Characters and my OC's react
Dear (Y/N), How to say to you?
Prom-Promise | Tyler x Reader
Pocky Challenge | James x Reader
12 Days of Christmas
Game show!

{Special} (Y/N)'s Birthday Party : Part 2

369 13 3
By AlodieKay

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)/(N/N)!"

(Y/N) smiled brightly at the sight of her friends and family at the park throwing her a surprise party.

Mcgee, Gretchen, Squirt, Clarence, Sumo, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Star, Johnny, Timmy, Coraline, Dipper, Mabel, and the loud house family gave her a hug all at once.

"Omg, you guys" (Y/N) tried to breath but laugh when they started to get worried of her.

"Happy birthday (N/N)/pupu!"

"Happy Burr-thday (Y/N)!" Luan laughed. "Get it? Get it?"

"Dude, she get it"

(Y/N) laughed and nodded at her.

"Happy birthday (N/N)!" Mcgee, Squirt and Gretchen hugged her and Squirt farts a little. We all looked at him and he nervously chuckled.

"Hehe," Squirt said. "Maybe eating that Chocolate fountain was a bad idea"

"Happy birthday cous!" Johnny and (Y/N) fist-bumped and Dukey tackled her and licked her face which she laughed and hugged him too.

After the tackle, she saw Sumo, Clarence and Jeff. They all hugged, "Happy birthday" with Sumo bringing his Rat.

She saw Timmy who was holding his goldfishes. They hugged and talked about how they missed each other.

Then she got hugged by the Wattersons children. They all hugged each other and they all do their handshake.

"Caroline!" (Y/N) hugged her as she rolled her eyes at her nickname but she still hugged her back. Coraline was used to getting called Caroline from her neighbours. They talked about how life was and how crazy has it been.

Star hugged her and spinned her around with Marco trying to stop her from spinning (Y/N) around. They all laughed and they told her how they are actually dating which caused (Y/N) to fangirl.

Eric, Cody, Tobias, David and Felix hugged and their parents watched from the sidelines. They all talked about the mysterious and the adventures.

Johnny, Marti, Miceala and Gaby hugged her separately and they talked how school was and how lazy Gaby was when he was forced to go to a party.

(Y/N) greeted Dipper and Mabel which the three hugged. She told them about how she's glad that they came.

Julien gave her a hug which she returned but stopped when she saw the jealous looks he gets from Robin. She laughed and gave Robin a hug.

Marinette and Alya hugged her while Adrian and Nino fist-bumped her. They talked about france and (Y/N) whispered teasingly to Mari about, "When will you guys start dating?" with Alya.

Randy and Howard does the secret handshake with her. They told her how him being ninja and how he defeats the robots.

(Y/N) greeted Bianca and Doctor in surprise. She thought they wouldn't come but the quickly reassured that they had a vacation. She was also surprise to see the present screaming all the time.

Yeon, Eugene and Sori hugged her and Sori cried of how much she missed her which caused to cry too. Eugene pat her back at her crying.

Jin and Kyun hugged her too and told her how their date was and how life has been for Jin. She cried happily when Kyun and Jin told her their first kiss.

Steven ran towards her and hugged her which caused them to float to the air.

Steven and her laughed, "Happy birthday (N/N)!"

"Thanks Steven" She ruffled his hair and they both got hugged by Phineas and Ferb.

She looked to see anti-gravity trampolines on the air. She and Steven smiled and hugged them back. Steven knew Phineas and Ferb when (Y/N) introduce them each other at Beach city. It was fun.

When they all played at the trampoline. She realized that some of her friends joined them at the other trampoline.

She saw that Gumball, Darwin and Anais were jumping on the anti-gravity trampoline. They were all holding each other and cheering.

Star and Marco were having fun on a pink trampoline. Well, Marco still looked worried but Star was there. So, they'll be fine. Mr. And Mrs. Diaz look like they're having the time of their lives.

Sumo, Clarence and Jeff plays at the green trampoline. They all look like they're fun and Jeff looked afraid to fall but it looks like Clarence and Sumo makes him to not think of it.

Squirt, Gretchen and Mcgee looks like having fun. It reminds her at Camp lake bottom. Oh how she missed the adventures there.

Johnny and Dukey looked like having fun while Susan and Mary was asking Baljeet questions. They all look having a fun time.

Timmy looked like he's having fun. He's still holding his goldfishes. 'How the hell is the fishbowl not broken yet?' She thought but shrugged it off.

Coraline and her dad were playing at the blue trampoline. They're cheering about something that she can't hear.

Mabel kept jumping too high which caused Dipper's face to turn green.

The loud house family is having fun except Lucy, she just stand there looking creepy.

David and Eric looks like they're having fun, Tobias was talking to Baljeet after Susan and Mary was playing on another trampoline while Felix and Cody sit this one out.

Johnny, Marti and Miceala jumped high. Gaby stayed on the ground and ate potato chips.

Robin and Julien played with their hands together. It was adorable.

Sori, Eugene and Yeon stayed at the ground. They wanted to eat the foods first rather than going to the trampoline.

Alya, Nino, Marinette and Adrien are having fun. Alya and Nino looked a little close. She better asked some questions later.

Randy and Howard were jumping as high as they can from one trampoline to another.

Jin and Kyun looked cute. Jin was trying to jump and Kyun was teaching him how to have fun with it. It was tooo cute.

Bianca was trying to Jump with the Doctor helping her.

The noobs, Mem, Zen and Kira looked like they're having fun. They wouldn't stop cheering. The noobs jumped towards (Y/N) and screamed, "Happy Birthday (N/N)!".

(Y/N) smiled at them and hugged them. She stopped jumping on the trampoline because she wanted to talk to her family. She saw (U/N), (A/N) and (B/N) together. She ran towards them and hugged all of them at once which caused them to fall from the surprise.

"Oof!"

(Y/N) laughed at them, "Thank you so much!!! I love you!!"

(A/N) and (B/N) hugged her back while crying and (U/N) smiled at her and ruffled her hair.

They heard a camera sound and they all looked to see Levi on his phone taking a picture of them, Candy shyly waving, Alana and Jack smiling.

(Y/N) smiled at her and tackled Alana. They laughed and she told (Y/N) how exciting it was to manage the party. She have always wanted to be manager.

(Y/N) hugged Candy which she shyly hugged back. She told her about how she met new people who were kind to her.

Jack smirked, waiting for his hug. She walked away which leave Jack in despair. (Y/N) laughed and gave him a short hug.

(Y/N) saw that Levi smiled at them and she hugged him which he hugged her back. She thanked the four million times and the four told her that it was nothing.

(Y/N) shook her head, "It wasn't just nothing, you guys actually made all this happen with my family. I really do need to thank you"

Alana cried happily and hugged her tight. Levi blushed and muttered something under his breath. Candy smiled happily, not hiding her shyness. Jack smirked and talked about how he's grateful and how (Y/N) likes it.

They saw someone at stage and it was Luna. The other at the back was Steven with a guitar, Randy with a Key-tair and Howard with a drum set?

"I'm gonna sing a song for our birthday girl with," Luna said through the mic and pointed at Steven. "Steven Universe" Luna pointed at Randy. "Randy Cunningham!" Luna then pointed at Howard. "And Howard Weinerman!" Luna prepared her guitar. "Alright, ready dudes?"

They all nodded and looked at Howard. "1, 2, 3, 4!"

[Luna]

So no one told you life was gonna be this way

They all clapped and some of them were dancing.

[Luna]
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A

All of the couples laughed and they were all dancing even (U/N) and (A/N).

[Luna, Steven and Randy]
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year, but

They all sang the next line together.

[Luna]

I'll be there for you

Mcgee, Squirt and Gretchen forced (Y/N) to joined them dancing but she shook her head.

[Randy and Steven]
When the rain starts to pour

(Y/N) gave in and started dancing with them it was fun.

[Luna]
I'll be there for you

Yeon, Eugene and Sori were dancing with (Y/N). They're all so cute. They danced and talked to each other.

[Randy and Steven]
Like I've been there before

Sumo, Jeff and Clarence danced with (Y/N) next. Clarence was holding a lizard that he found.

[Luna]
I'll be there for you

The Test's family were all dancing with (Y/N) and Johnny's dad looked like he's having a little too much fun.

[Luna, Steven and Randy]
'Cause you're there for me too

Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet danced with (Y/N) next. They were all having fun and they were talking about the anti-gravity trampolines that they make.

[Luna]

You're still in bed at ten
And work began at eight

The (L/N) were dancing with (Y/N). (Y/N) laughed at that lyric. It reminds her of (A/N) of how she would always be late for work. Sometimes, she asked herself of how did she get a raised. (A/N) blushed but reminds her of how late (Y/N) could be when she wakes up to school.

[Luna]
You've burned your breakfast, so far
Things are going great

(Y/N) thought of how (B/N) burned the kitchen and they all laughed which leaving (B/N) to blush.

[Luna, Steven and Randy]

Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought
You down to your knees and

They all sang the next line. She walked towards Kevin.

[Luna]

I'll be there for you

(Y/N) danced with Kevin and Kevin blushed at how good she dances.

[Randy and Steven]
When the rain starts to pour

Kevin spinned her around and throws her to Tyler which caused Tyler to catch her.

[Luna]
I'll be there for you

Tyler blushed but (Y/N) hold his hand and danced with him.

[Randy and Steven]
Like I've been there before

They both danced and Tyler spinned her around, throws her to Levi which he caught her.

[Luna]
I'll be there for you

Levi and (Y/N) smiled and they both danced at the rhythm.

[Luna, Steven and Randy]
'Cause you're there for me too

Levi spinned her around and throws her to Darwin and Gumball.

[Luna]

No one could ever know me

(Y/N) danced with Darwin and Gumball while doing their secret handshake. It was challenge but it was fun.

[Luna]

No one could ever see me

Each of the Crystal gems except Steven danced with (Y/N) even Lapis and Peridot.

[Randy and Steven]
Seems you're the only one who knows

What it's like to be me

Star and Marco were getting close to each other even Mr. and Mrs. Diaz noticed. She was so lucky that she didn't fangirl too loud.

[Luna]
Someone to face the day with
Make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with

Timmy danced with (Y/N) and she smiled when the goldfishes were dancing too. It was too cute.

[Luna, Randy and Steven]
Even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah

She holds Coraline's hands. The two danced having fun.

[Luna]

No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me

(Y/N) danced with Johnny, Marti, Gaby and Michaela and she softly smiled at Gaby and Johnny.

[Randy and Steven]
Seems you're the only one who knows
What it's like to be me

Then, (Y/N) next danced with Eric, Cody, Felix, David and Tobias. They were all spinning (Y/N) around.

[Luna, Randy and Steven]
Someone to face the day with

Mari, Alya, Adrien and Nino danced with (Y/N) next. Though Alya, Nino and (Y/N) let Adrien and Mari danced together.

[Luna, Randy and Steven]
Make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah

The loud house sisters danced with her even Lily. It was soo cute.

[Luna]

It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year

(Y/N) danced with her family again. She and her brother smiled when her Aunt and Uncle were getting closer together. She teased them a little when she pushed her Aunt closer to her uncle so they could kiss. It freaking worked!

[Luna]

I'll be there for you

(Y/N) danced with Alana, Jack and Candy. They were having the time of her life.

[Randy and steven]
When the rain starts to pour

(Y/N) danced with Kira/Adira, Mem/Bob and Zen/Rob.

[Luna]
I'll be there for you

The noobs started to dance together

[Randy and Steven]
Like i've been there before

Shope and (Y/N) smiled at each other.

[Luna]
I'll be there for you

The boys smiled at the birthday girl. (Y/N) forced Levi to join them.

[Randy and Steven]
'Cause you're there for me too

The noobs smiled at each other but Shope and Roach leaved Kevin, Tyler, Levi and (Y/N) to dance together.

[Steven, Randy and Luna]

I'll be there for you

Levi blushed, he picks (Y/N) up and spinned her around. She laughed but he lets go and Kevin caught her.

[Steven, Randy and Luna]
I'll be there for you

Kevin blushed, he and (Y/N) hold hands and spinned. He lets go and Tyler caught her.

[Luna, Randy and Steven]
I'll be there for you
'Cause you're there for me too

Finally, (Y/N) smiled at Tyler when he caught her and he blushed hard.

Howard did his final solo and they all cheered.

"THANK YOU CORNBURY!"

The crowd goes wild.

"Oh man," (Y/N) said. "I hope something doesn't ruin this day"

~~~~~

Randy, Howard, Luna and Steven went back to the ground. (Y/N) smiled at them and gave each of them a hug.

"You guys were great!" (Y/N) praised them. "Since when did you guys practiced together?"

"We've been practicing together for a month and a half"

(Y/N) was shocked to hear what Luna just said.

"A month?!?"

"Yup," Randy smiled. "Mr. (L/N) wanted everyone to be ready"

"Ya, he even went to our homes just to announce it" Howard added. "You should of seen my mom's face when she met him. She thought i did something wrong"

"Wait, doesn't he usually use his phone for communication?" (Y/N) asked them.

"He did but he also need to know how we've been doing" Steven answered. "He arranged the meeting, the date and the time of the practice"

(Y/N) thought back for moment. She realized that it all makes sense. Uncle (U/N) have always been leaving town every week. She thought it was the usual meeting but guess she was wrong.

(Y/N) smiled and thanked them once again. She was about to walk towards the noobs until she heard a loud roar.

~~~~~

"Man, that was fun!" Kevin cheered.

"Ya, it was." Shope said. "Especially, the anti-gravity trampoline"

"It was exciting"

"Ya, it was a fun party." Tyler said. "I know the birthday girl is having fun."

"Noobs!" Mem/Bob, Zen/Rob and Kira/Adira called and the noobs ran towards them.

"What's wrong?" Tyler asked.

"We just got a call from XR4TI" Mem/Bob said. "She found something that you might dislike"

"Ok, what is it?" Shope looked at them

"But first where's (Y/N)?" Kira asked.

"She's still talking with the others" Kevin answered. "Why?"

"Well," Zen said. "A virus pod has infected the cake"

"What?!?!"

The mentors shushed them.

"Look, we can't cause a panic here" Kira said. "XR4TI said that the viruses are stronger than the common ones"

"We have to warn (Y/N)"

The others talk while Tyler remembered something.

*Flashback*

"Oh man," (Y/N) said. "I hope something doesn't ruin this day!"

*Flashback ended*

"No, we can't"

They all looked at Tyler, "What?"

"Dude," Kevin said. "Do you know how angry she'll be when she found out that we know and didn't tell her."

"I could already recall her angry stares" Roach shivered which caused everybody to shiver.

"She said that she doesn't want anything to ruin this day"

They all blinked at what Tyler said and looked at (Y/N) who is happily talking with Steven, Randy, Howard and Luna.

"I see," Shope said. "We can't just ruin her birthday by saying that there was a virus on the loose"

"So, what should we do?"

"Well," Kira/Adira said. "It's better to not tell her right away. I mean the virus could still be lon-"

They all heard a loud roar.

'CRUD'

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

And when i thought i was gonna get a vacation. I reached for my pocket to take my battle ball but it wasn't there.

"Are you kidding me?!"

We heard another loud roar, to see that it was a giant infected cake. What the hell?!?! And when i thought it was some beast.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of this!" I heard to see that Tyler, Kevin, Roach and Shope were in there super suits.

They were about to attack the Cake monster but the cake monster blasted a cake on them which explodes.

They all landed on top of me. They all yelped in pain.

"I never thought that the cake monster was that strong" Tyler said.

"Ya," Shope said. "But to be fair, Kira did warn us just now"

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "You knew!?! And you didn't warn me?!"

And when i thought we were friends.

"Well-"

I sighed, "We'll speak later but first" i took my battle ball from Roach's hair. "We have a cake to finish"

I saw the cake monster almost shoots cake bombs Clarence's family, Sumo and Jeff. l stood in front of the and dodged the cake bomb. The cake bomb explodes.

"Are you alright?" I asked in concern. They all nodded. "Blue hair! Teleport them to safety!"

Tyler nodded and teleport towards me. He instructed them to hold him and they teleport.

I saw (B/N) almost getting squashed by the cake monster, I rushed towards him.

*(B/N)'s P.O.V*

I felt a dark figure behind me, I looked to see a cake monster trying to squash me before i could Dodge. Someone pulled me away.

I looked to see that it was a yellow haired Superdude, she saved me.

"You alright, (B/-" She cleared her throat. "I mean citizen"

"Y-yeah" I nodded.

The cake monster growled and ran towards to us. She took out a ball-thingy from her chest, manipulated into a Blaster and Blaster the cake monster away.

"How the fu-"

"Look, you need to go" She said. "It's not safe in here and don't worry. After the battle, we'll clean this place up"

"Wait, what?" I stood there, shocked. How the fuck does she know that i was gonna ask that.

"You're quite predictable" She smiled. "And besides, you didn't think we know about the complaints. We'll try to make it better"

I was lost for words. I mean, sure I think they noticed but to thought she would say it tight to my face.

"You better go now!"

She ran towards other civilians, keeping others safe while I ran to the exit.

Maybe, the Superdudes aren't bad after all.

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I ran towards the others, trying to save them. I was too busy protecting my friends that i didn't realize that they were cake bombs coming towards me. Luckily, someone stopped them.

I saw Ladybug and Chat noir.

"Are you okay?" Ladybug asked and i nodded. I stood near them and they all looked confused.

"Don't worry" Chat noir said. "Leave them to us"

I shook my head and saw another bomb. "Incoming!"

I was about to manipulate my battle ball into a shield but Ninja came and destroys the cake with his scarf.

"Who are you?"

"Look, we're gonna ask who we all are later" I said. "Right now, i want you to take civilians to safety and my team and i will handle the infected cake monster"

"Ok- wait why do you have to order around?" Randy asked. My eye twitched, i forgot how Randy was used to be like this. I saw the corner of my eye that Kevin, Tyler, Shope and Roach were listening.

"Because i'm one of the Super dudes and i'm experienced with them." I answered. "Right now, it's the perfect time to take all of the civilians to safety with the cops" I saw that Uncle (U/N) called the cops. "Now, do you want this town to be safe or not?"

I looked at them, they looked a little scared but nod their heads.

"Good, you'll do what i say" I said. "I want all of you to protect the civilians to safety that means you too" I pointed at Kevin, Tyler, Shope and Roach. "When you're all done. Come back to this same spot, understand?"

They all nodded and protect the civilians.

I saw Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet and Buford trying to dodge the cake bombs by using their inventions same with the Test's family.

"Mega Narwhal Blast!" I heard Star shouted and their were Narwhals on the cake. I gotta laugh a little on that.

"You two!" I pointed at Star and Marco. The two looked at me and said, "Yes?"

"Do you think you could escort the civilians out with Ladybug, Chat noir and Ninja?"

"Bu-"

"Alright!"

They both left and escort the civilians.

I dodged every cake bombs that the cake monster sent to me.

Then, the crystal gems, Star, Marco, Ladybug, Chat noir, Johnny, Dukey, Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Baljeet, Buford, Mem, Zen, Kira and my team are beside me.

"Wait, aliens are real?!" Chat noir and Randy asked.

We ignored them because some of us already knew that Aliens were real.

"Did everyone escort the civilians to safety?" They all nodded. "Alright, good. Short curly hair, i need you to distract the cake monster"

"Alright!" Roach cheered and distract the cake monster by flying everywhere.

"Alright," I said. "What you saw that is a cake monster infected by the virus"

"Virus?" Ladybug asked and i nodded.

"Yes, apparently this virus is much stronger than the normal one." Kira said. "As you can see, it can shoot cake bombs and some of them could be very deadly"

'How the hell didn't we get inform that?!' Me and my friends thought.

"Viruses are similar to akumas or sorcerer with his stank" I explained. "Except, Viruses are not controlled by a person or a butterfly and they do not turn back to normal when we destroy the things that they hold dear."

"Then how do we defeat it?" Isabella asked, looking at us.

"We extract the virus with our extractors" Zen shows them the extractor.

"All we had to do is to distract the cake monster"

"But how will we do that?" Steven asked. We were quite for awhile until.

"Incoming!" Garnet warned. Some of us jumped away while Steven uses his shield to protect the one who didn't get to jump.

"Alright, we all distract the cake monster while blue hair, Mem, Zen and Kira could extract the virus" They all were about to nod but we were caught by the cake monster's arms.

"Dammit!" Shope yelled.

"Hey, this is actually delicious" I heard Johnny said as he and Dukey eats the cake arms.

I taste the cake monster's hands and it taste like (F/C), my favourite~

The swordsman{1} all nodded at each other. They all took out their swords and cuts the cake monsters arms to release them. Kira being Kira sliced all over the cake's body which caused the cake monster to fall down.

We thought it was victory, boy were we wrong! Ahahhahaha.

Anyway, we saw the cake monsters turned into human size cake monsters.

"Great, just great" Chat noir said.

"Do we have to do this like last time?" Kevin looked for Mem, Zen and Kira for answers but they all nodded.

"We have to defeat one by one"

"Are you kidding me?!?"

We all fought one of the cake monsters, i think i heard Star yelling "Narwhal blast" a lot.

I created explosions at the cake monsters that i didn't realized that two cake monsters were behind me. Ladybug and Chat noir killed them for me. We all gathered in a circle.

"So, what should we do?" Marco looked at me and my team for answers.

"Maybe, we should eat them!" Roach suggested and we all looked at him. Is he crazy? But Amethyst likes that idea 'cuz she cheered about it and fist-bumped Roach.

I know that Pearl, Peridot and Lapis didn't really like eating.

"Well," Steven said. "They do taste like original cakes but they're just monsters"

"Maybe..." Tyler thought for a moment. "Roach and you," He pointed at Amethyst. "You and the dog" Tyler pointed at Johnny and Dukey. "Eat the cake monsters all you want!"

The four cheered and ran towards the cake monsters.

"What are you doing?" Pearl asked, looking at Tyler.

"I have an idea" Tyler said. "Mem said that we have to defeat all of the cake monsters and extract them. We just have to destroy all of them and the easier way is that Roach and the wom- Amethyst eat some of them."

"Nice" Phineas fist-bumped Tyler. "We just have to fight them now!"

We all fought all of the cake monsters together, it was actually fun. I get to see Ladybug, Chat noir and Ninja working together. The crystal gems, Marco, Star, Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford and Baljeet defeating the cake monsters. Johnny, Dukey, Amethyst and Roach eating some of the cake monsters. Mem, Zen, Kira and us noobs extracting every cake monsters that they defeated.

We were done. We destroyed and extract every cake monster or so we thought.

"Finally finished!" Ninja puts his hands up in the air like he just don't care and we all agreed.

Mem sensed another cake monster coming from his watch. The watch was glowing red and beeping faster.

"What is that?" Baljeet asked, pointing at Mem's watch.

"There's still another cake monster to destroy" They all groaned at Mem's statement.

We were all tired, most of us were panting.

We prepared for the last cake only to realize is just a kid-sized cake monster who roared and tries to attack us by punching and kicking Kevin. Kevin laughed and falls to the ground.

"It tickles" Kevin laughed again when the cake monster tries to bite him.

"This is actually adorable" Most of us nodded in agreement at Shope's comment.

Roach and i looked at Mem, Zen, Kira and Tyler.

"Can we keep it?" They all sighed and said, "No!"

We sulked a little and Tyler extracted the virus. They all sighed in relief when it's finally finished.

Chat noir and Ladybug's miraculous were beeping.

"We better go! It was nice fighting alongside you all" Ladybug left after she said goodbye and so did Chat noir.

"Me too, it was nice fighting with you guys. Smoke bomb!" Ninja dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared.

"That smells like farts" Steven whined and we all nodded in agreement.

"We better get going too." I said. "It was night fighting alongside all of you guys"

"Hope we would see each other again" Tyler said.

"Goodbye!"

​​​​​​We all hold Tyler and teleported to the backstage. We all take our battle balls and i was still a bit angry at them for not telling me sooner.

~~~~~

"Wanna explain now?"

They all looked nervous even Kira.

"Well?"

"Kira, Mem and Zen told us about the virus before it even came"

"We were about to tell you but you look like you were having fun" Kevin said.

"We didn't want to ruin your birthday party!" Tyler said.

"Ya, but i guess we did the wrong thing"

I sighed but hugged all of them which caused Tyler and Kevin to blush.

"It's nice that you thought of my happiness but," I said. "It's better to tell me about this or else i wouldn't be prepared"

They all nodded.

"C'mon, let's go before our parents began to worry"

~~~~~

(A/N : {1} : Swordsman. The heroes that uses swords. Example : Pearl, The noobs, Mem, Zen, Kira, Chat noir and so on.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
190K 12.7K 41
***FINISHED! AND FULLY UPLOADED*** "Your friend was right," the villain says, tilting her chin towards the moon. My mouth's on autopilot now as I men...
3.2M 83.3K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
12.5K 287 17
Supernoobs Tyler x Reader. .... I HAVE PROBLEMS OKAY?!