Stolen moments

By amourpierce

Betrayed by a friend,life made a living hell by an ex-lover,follow Leah as she fights for her life,love and h... More

Introduction....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19(A)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Not an update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note an update but very important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Playlist
Chapter 55
Part B
Chapter 1(B)
Chapter 2(B)
Chapter 3(B)
Chapter 4(B)
Chapter 5(B)
Chapter 6(B)
Chapter 7(B)
Chapter 8(B)
Chapter 9(B)
Chapter 10(B)
Chapter 11 (B)
Chapter 12(B)
Chapter 13(B)
Chapter 14(B)
Chapter 15(B)
Chapter 16(B)
Chapter 17(B)
Important note:
Chapter 18(B)
Chapter 19(B)
Chapter 20(B)
Chapter 21(B)
Chapter 22(B)
Chapter 23(B)
Chapter 24(B)
Chapter 25(B)
Chapter 26(B)
Chapter 27(B)
Chapter 28(B)
Chapter 29(B)
Chapter 30(B)
Chapter 31(B)
Chapter 32(B)
Chapter 33(B)
Chapter 34(B)
Chapter 35(B)
Chapter 36(B)
Chapter 37(B)
Chapter 38(B)
Chapter 39(B)
Chapter 40(B)
Chapter 41 (B)
Chapter 42(B)
Chapter 43(B)
Chapter 44(B)
Chapter 45(B)
Important Notice

Chapter 19(B)

109 14 0
By amourpierce

"What happened to you Matilda?" She was silent but am not gonna stay silent on this.
"Yesterday... Before our brawl at the diner, none of these were there" she froze as I stared at her wrist which displayed red finger prints, i gasped as everything finally clicked in. "Wait... Was it Antonio?" She shakes her head vigorously in denial.

"No it-"

"Its him right... Because you left with him last night... Oh God...that disgusting pig"
I hear her sob. 

"Please you can't tell anyone... Please" she begs me shaking visibly. I looked at her face closely then I noticed the bruised mark covered by heaps of makeup.

"Why...?  Did he threaten you?. Uhn! That bastard!" I growled as she burst into hot tears, crouching on the bare cold floor "am gonna report him" at my words she stops crying, she quickly wore her jacket wincing every now and then.

"Don't" she voiced out, her voice sounding strained.

"But!-"

"No!  Rosalia... If you really want to help, please don't tell anyone" she sounded really desperate.

"Why shouldn't I?!"

"Cause he is a Banerio! Don't you get it, a Banerio!!" She screamed at me and and a shiver ran down my spine, not because of her scream but because of that damned family name. "You seem to forget who he really his, and you and I both know what he and his family are capable of doing"I sighed as she continues "you may be enjoying some privileges because you are Leah's friend, but don't test his patience" she begs me.

"What should I do?" I ask her, already confused with the whole situation.

"You know what?" She sniffs as she wipes her tears with her hands makeup smudged she grabs my both shoulders  gently. "Let's forget we had this conversation, and go back to being enemies... But promise me you will keep Leah safe from him.. Please" I sigh looking at her pleading eyes.

"I will try my best" I nod but she quickly hugs me leaving me surprised but I know she needs it, i hugged her back.

"You are Leah's best friend, almost like a sister to her, she will listen to you... He is not good person" she whispers warily as she pull away from the hug.

"I know"

******************************

We both laughed as we walked on the beach, laughing our hearts out on a joke shared by Hunter about is two best friends.

"You mean he wore a Batman costume to his own birthday party" I giggled again as he nods, he just finished reminiscing a story of one of his friends ten years birthday.

"His mum almost passed out, but the crazy guy just continued to have his fun.. Mason can be crazy a times, still his though"

We sat down on the sand looking ahead at the endless water, as it blows the soft breeze carrying its salty scent. I dropped my sandal that was in my hands as we both fell into silence. But not for long.

"Your mum is really nice" he said

"She makes friends with everyone" I smile at the thought of my mum.

"Mind if I ask, what of your dad" my breathing hitched, as I feel a warm moist around my eyes, he must have noticed this "am sorry, you don't ha-"

"Its ok Hunter" I cleared my throat. "He is dead" I looked away not wanting pity "he died years ago" it hurts me whenever I remember my father is not here with us anymore. The man who was my escort to my first spring dance when I was six, the same man who serenades my mother with his guitar, as my brothers and I watch them as they stare at each other with loving looks, loving the rhythm passed from the guitar into our ears even if we don't know the meaning. A warm hand grabs mine in comfort, rubbing it.

"Everything will be alright" he spoke softly but he said each words with surety. I nodded sniffing due to the cold weather.

"My mum is a strong woman you know, taking care of three children all by herself... I love her so much" I spoke up... My voice strained.

"Am sure she loves you too" he smiles as I smiled back.

"Enough about me" I removed my hand from the heat of his own rubbing it together to heat up "what about you city boy" I smirked at him, trying to forget the emotional moment. He chuckles softly.

"There is nothing much about me" he looks toward the vast ocean, lost in thought.

"Never say that" I scrunch up my nose wagging my index finger in his face as he stares at me looking fascinated "behind every individual there is a story"

"You so cute when you do that" he flicks my nose as I gasp knowing his motive.

"Na na na... Don't change the subject... Wait, how old are you?"i asked him, he looks confused but answered anyway.

"Twenty one..." He furrowed his eyebrows "why do you ask? Oh... Is age one of the credentials to being your friend" he smirked as I roll my eyes.

"No... Just want to know my friend a bit more"

"Well in that case my lady, let me tell you more about my precious self" he said in his more polished and posed British accent as he brushes off the imaginary dust from his jacket.

"Umm... Ok then". I giggled, resting my jaw in my hands as I rest it on my thighs putting all my attention on him. He opens his mouth then closed it again looking more confused.

"What do you even want to know about me before I start ranting" I burst into a fit of laughter at his statement.

"Anything... City boy"

"Well then" he cleared his throat "am a man British but based in New York...my whole family is" I nod enthusiastically urging him to continue. "Am the only child"

"Wow... "

"Yeah... Wow"

"That must be great, uhn?" he shrugs at my question.

"Yeah, but it gets hard sometimes and somehow boring"

"So you are twenty one?"

"Yes, am currently studying at MIT actually"

"Really!?" I sit up as he nods "wow that is big" I said getting fascinated by him.

"Yeah... But trust me, studying over there really can be stressful, I major in engineering" my eyes widen in wonderment as he chuckles at my reaction "you know if I had know you will be this fascinated, i would have bragged about it along time ago" I hit him on his right arm as he laughs at my reaction, which is of course... Am blushing, again!

"Shut up.." I groaned, as his laughter died down  I sighed, drawing some patterns on the sand. I can still hear his chuckling.

"So what are your plans?... I mean for the future" he ask as I can here the music from the party all the way from here.

"Well... Am aspiring to be an interior designer, but I will also go into marketing" I look up at him as he looks at me in amazement and another emotion I can't really say.

"You are really dreaming big"

"Of course I am, i have dreams and I want it to come true, i wanna go to CSU, get a good job that I love and help my family... I also hope to  own firm,like a company you know but baby step they say.  Wait.. Why am I telling you all this, am so sorry I tend to blabber a lot when-"

"No no its ok... I understand" He said, that was when I noticed that the distance between us was  so close that we can now feel each other's breathe.

"Hmm.. We should get back to the party-"

"Ssssshhh" he places his index finger on my lips, his eyes looks around my face till they land on my lips, he moves so close that I can now feel his minty breath, he was going to kiss me... Oh God! But I did the most embarrassing thing ever.

"Atchewww" I pulled away as I sneezed, i mean a ground breaking sneeze.

" Take care... Are you alright?" he asks looking worried, and the heated moment a while ago was forgotten.

"Yea yea, my nose just gets ticklish in ahn atcheeww!... Sometimes" my cheeks goes red as I rub my arms with my palm because of the cold weather.

"You are cold? Here take" he quickly took off his jacket as I try to protest, he drapes it around my shoulders .

"No.. What about you? You will get cold" he shakes his head in denial.

" Don't worry about me, I can manage and am not that cold, am strong, see" he flexed his strong arm as I giggled.

"Thank you" I sniffed, there was silence for a few minutes,I can feel his stare on me as I inhale his cologne from the jacket... God...  He smells so good.

"Be my girlfriend" I gasped as I stared at him shocked at his blunt words. It was not even a question... I like a statement more or less a command. 

"Excuse me" I stare at him in confusion.

"Am serious... Sorry if I sound blunt or scare you" he begs as I shook my head. "Its just that I really like you and I wish we can be more than this" I stare at him in shock for good five seconds. "Please say something" he pleads, i clear my throat.

"I don't really know what to saw" I sigh, getting ready to voice out my thoughts "you know I really like too" I blushed at my words as he grins like a Cheshire cat.

"You do?.. " he smirks as I groan, i shouldn't have tell him.

"Yes.... But we are gonna take this one at a time" I told him.

"Whatever way you want it"
he said as pulls a strand of hair behind my ear which made a shiver ran down my spine. "As long as am with you, i will wait" he kisses my forehead as I sigh in contempt.

"That is all I need"

This is a long chapter.... And yes don't worry, there are still gonna kiss. i know that the main female character does not have blue eyes in the real world but this is a work of fiction so bear with me, if you are not comfortable with this, you can imagine her as any person (female) of your choice. Don't worry I have a reason for doing that, everything will fall into place.. That is our fearless and daunting Rosalia up there, expect more action from her during the course of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312 109 43
Life may take you places you never thought of going and things you never expected you'd do, but you'll adjust, you'll get used it and that would be y...
4.5M 202K 78
"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy girl he has hated all his life. She was a...
90 36 8
*FREE STORY* *WEEKLY UPDATES* "In the end, we all just want someone that chooses us... over everyone else, under any circumstances." *** Leah is s...
2.8K 324 14
He rushes behind a car as I'm shooting at him as he's shooting while running away. "Imma Kill You Manny!" I growl at him angrily as I keep firing sho...