Snippets

By JaxTindley

one shots. definitely fiction. katuwaan lang. More

Give Love On Christmas Day
IG Story
Cravings
Kiss
Silip
Iron Man
Lippie
Sando
Chicken Soup
Burjer
Birthday Gift
Mcdo
EB Anniversary
Split Screen Surprise
Boy Kissoy
AdrenalineRush
Field Day
Panel
Kalabit (part 1)
Kalabit (part 2)
Passport (Part 1)
Passport (Part 2)
Passport (Part 3)
Tampo (Part 1)
Tampo (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Scent
Biyaheng Cebu
Happy Birthday RJ!
Fireworks
Boom!
Boss
Yellow Blanket
Flowers
A Dei with the Bae
Aldrich and Stacy
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 1)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 3)
Sunday Blues
Aycee's First Birthday
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 1)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 2)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 3)
Panaginip
I Miss You
Thirdy's home
Earthquake
Sunburn & Bubbles
A Little Space
Late Night Munchies
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 1
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Labor of Love
Clingy
Three Five Seven
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 1)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 3)
Picture Perfect
It rained that Day (Part 1)
It rained that Day (Part 2)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 1)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 2)
Baby Girl
HLG Premiere Night
Of bedroom door locks
Brighter than Sunshine
Jenny's 50th
That's My Boy
Harana
Twelve Days (Part 1)
Twelve Days (Part 2)
Twelve Days (Part 3)
RJ's Blog Post
It started with a Road Trip (Part 1)
It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)
Positive
And Then They Were Three
Midnight Snack
Eight At Home (Part 1)
Eight At Home (Part 2)
Eight At Home (Part 3)
Sa Tamang Panahon
Trick or Treat
Isang Dekada (Part 1)
Isang Dekada (Part 2)
Aycee's First Heartbreak
Chuchay and Tita J
Visiting Lola Rio
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 1)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 2)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 3)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 4)
In Sickness and In Health
Thirdy's Crush
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 2)
Happy New Year Faulkersons!
Thank You

Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)

1.6K 54 8
By JaxTindley

Helloooo!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year po sa inyong lahat! 🎄🎄🎄
Pasensya na po it took me a while. I was working through Christmas and will do the same for New Year's plus the season's activities. Sobrang busy lang po talaga.
So we're down to the last three chapters of this book before I can mark it as completed. But like I always say, we will go to Moments then. I don't have any plans of abandoning any of my books. I still find joy in writing them so I will continue. I find it as a calming balm to my heart. 😊❤️
Credits to a friend ashleykristen in IG for the beautiful picture.
So let's peep in at the Mendoza-Faulkersons and see how they spend their Christmas. I hope you enjoy this 🎄❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

Richard 38
Maine 35
Thirdy 11
Theo 9
Aycee 7
Sebby 4
Sieggy 4
Charmaine 1 year and 9 months old
                        🎄🎄🎄🎄
"Christmas magic is silent, you don't hear it.. you feel it, you know it, you believe it."- anonymous

December 2030

December has always been hectic for the Mendoza-Faulkerson household. Richard has always been enthusiastic about christmas decorations and his house shows it.

R: *sitting in their garden swing* Ma, okay na ba yung decors natin? May kulang pa ba?

M: Daddy, we have three christmas trees to decorate, we have sixteen big parols all hanging, and the whole house including the roof are decorated and all lit up. Okay na okay na. Any more of that at bibili na ko ng shares of stocks sa Meralco para ma-offset yung electric bill natin.

R: I just want the kids to be happy and enjoy the holidays.

M: The kids are happy Daddy, very happy. You know how they are during the holidays. The short trip to Hongkong on the 26th and they are already excited about it. I do like traveling during Christmas pero ngayon palang parang napa-praning na ko. I'm always afraid that we will forget one of them every time we travel with small kids.

R: *chuckles* Kakapanood mo kasi ng Home Alone yan. *laughs* We won't lose the kids because you are always meticulous with them. Maka head count ka iba eh. Pati ako kasama.

M: Well, I just need to make sure. Sa likot ng mga bata we could easily overlook one.

Aycee: *runs to R* Daddy our house is beautiful! *looking at all the twinkling christmas lights that surrounds their home*

R: *smiles, stands up and lifts Aycee in his arms* Can you see the roof?

Aycee: Yes Daddy! I can see the stars, it's ganda!

Seb: Me too Daddy, me too! *tries to pull Aycee down wanting to climb up his father's arms*

Aycee: No, no! *clings tighter to R's neck*

R: Hey, hey.. no fighting. You'll all have your turns, okay?

Aycee: * pouts* But I got here first! *starts to cry*

M: Athena.. *warning tone in her voice* Don't be selfish. You give your brothers a chance too.

R: Athena, I don't like that attitude. What do we always say? Share. You all get your turns equally. Wag madamot anak, Papa Jesus doesn't like that. And Santa will find out sige ka, you won't get any gifts under the Christmas tree. Stop crying na *wipes her eyes* C'mon I'll give you a spin. Then it will be Seb, Sieg and baby Chuchay's turn after.

Aycee: *grins* Spin Daddy!

R: *tightens his hold on his daughter and started spinning*

Aycee: Wheeee! *arms spread out and laughing*

R: *looks at M, laughing*

M: Enough na Daddy, Aycee might get dizzy. *holds R's arm to slow him down*

Seb: Me, me, me! *pulls R's arm anew*

R: *puts Aycee carefully on the ground* Sebby's turn next.

Seb: Yes Daddy! *jumps into his father's arms*

R: *laugh* Hold tight! *starts spinning*

Seb: Daddddyyyyyy!! *head thrown back and laughing*

Sieg: My turn Daddy! My turn! *jumping up and down*

R: *slowly puts Sebby on the grass while laughing*

Sieg: Airplane Daddy!

R: *lifts Sieggy on his shoulders* Ready?

Sieg: Ready Daddy! *spreads his arms like the wings of an airplane*

R: *makes airplane sounds and starts running and spinning* whoooshh.. zooom.. whiiiiinggg!!

Sieg: Faster Daddy faster! Wheeee!! I'm an airplane!

M: Tama na Daddy baka sumuka. Sieggy enough na you might get sick.

R: *gently settles Sieg on the grass and sees Aycee, Seb and now Sieg running around looking at the lights on their fence and wall* Hahaha! Ma, tingnan mo mga anak mo. Taon taon naman meron tayo nyan but they still get fascinated every time.

M: *smiles looking at their children* In the eyes of a child..

Chuchay: Dada..Dada! *reaches out her tiny hands to R* Payn pay..pay! Eegooo! (Plane, fly fly! Let's go!) stretches more to R* Dada!

R: You want to fly too? Come to Dada *takes C in his arms*

M: Daddy mahulog ha..

R: Mommy naman sa anim na anak natin may nahulog ba ko kahit isa dyan. Ikaw nga itong nalusutan ni Thirdy nun muntik ng mahulog kasi nakatulog ka. *chuckles*

M: Sige paalala mo pa! Hanggang ngayon dala ko yung guilt nun. *pouts*

R: Ma, tagal na nun, si Thirdy palang baby natin that time, on the way palang si Theo. *kisses M's lips* saka di naman nahulog nahawakan mo sa paa. *turns to Chuchay* Let's fly! *sits C high on his shoulders holding her hands firmly* Ready for take off Captain Charmaine, whooosh! *started running around the garden laughingly chasing the other kids*

M: *laughs at the wonderful scene laid out in front of her with her husband playing with four of their children* Daddy ingat ha, madapa ka!

Theo: *approaches from behind M grasping her hand* Mom, Lola Pepe said to come in, the christmas tree is ready.

M: Oh! *looks at Theo* you surprised me anak I didn't even hear you come near. The tree is clean and ready?

Theo: Yup!

M: *nods and shouts at R* Daddy! Enough na, sabi daw ni ate Pe ready na yung christmas tree. Let's go back inside.

R: *stops to hand Chuchay back to M, catches his breath while Aycee and the twins are holding on to this legs* Whooo! Hiningal ako dun ah.. *ruffles Theo's hair and smiles* Did they bring in all the boxes?

Theo: Yes po. Everything's ready.

R: Alright, time to decorate the christmas tree! Let's go! *ushers the children back to the house*

M: Kitchen first and drink water, *signals Ninay to come near* Palitan ng tshirt tong tatlo please. Pawisan na mga yan. Pababa na din ng damit pamalit si Chuchay. You too Daddy, water then change your shirt. Pawis ka na din.

R: *together with the kids* Aye Aye Commander! *gives M a salute* Let's go kids!

Once everything got settled, RJ started pulling several brown boxes open filled with christmas tree decorations they have collected over the years. They have a 12 foot christmas tree inside the house. They have made the tree-decorating a family tradition every December. It doesn't matter if the tree decors and hangings are all mixed up and there is no "color-theme", they have one outside and a smaller tree in the foyer which Maine decorates with a different theme every two years. But their main one will always be decorated with the kids. Their decorations range from trinkets that the kids made in school, to souvenirs they get wherever and whenever they travel, to expensive Swarovski crystal hangings and silver tinsels. It's truly a warm and joyful amalgam of their family.

Thirdy: Seb, don't put all the christmas balls on one side, put some on the other side like this *shows his brother* you see? They need to be on all sides.

M: *putting a tinsel on Chuchay's hand and helping her hang it* Like this baby, nice right?

Chuchay: *claps* Nice! *grins at her mother* moww! *grabs another christmas ball from the box*

R: *seeing Aycee pick a star* Careful Aycee anak, baka matusok yang hands mo sa ends nung star. *sees Sieg on his peripheral* Hep Sieggy! Don't put that in your mouth! Hindi yan apple! *grabs the red plastic apple from Sieg's hands*

M: *grabs Sieggy too holding him by his waist* Anak naman, are you hungry?

Sieg: *shaking his head no* But it looks like an apple.

M: *shakes her head* Well, it looks like an apple but it's not an apple. It's made of plastic so no eating of the decors, okay?

Sieg: Okay! *shows thumbs up to his mom*

R: *chuckles* Come here near me where I can see you baka ulitin mo pa eh.

Theo: Dad, what's this? I don't remember this. *showing R a tree decor*

R: Ahh.. that came from our fans. That's a sketch from a picture Mom and I had a long time ago. Way before all of you were born. *smiles*

M: I think we have a dozen of that Daddy?

R: I think so.

M: *opens a red velvet box and takes a silver and crystal square tree hanging, holds it lovingly, smiles and shows it to R* Daddy look, it's Thirdy's ..

R: *smiles and looks at the tree hanging and flips it* Look at us Ma.. ang taba ko ba't ganun.. *grins*

M: Na convert lang naman yung ibang fats mo to muscles sa gym pero ayan meron pa din *pinches his "burger"* but you know I like it better this way *caresses the skin inside his shirt and grins naughtily*

R: Woy! *holds M's hand instead and whispers* You're not playing fair, yari ka sakin mamya. *takes the box from M* Patingin na nga yung iba.

Maine grins as Richard lays out all six tree hangings in different shapes, each with a child's picture. Thirdy's, Theo, Aycee's, Sebby's, Sieggy's, and Chuchay's. Each hanging shows a piece of cloth inside, with a cameo of a child in the middle, and a small picture of the couple with the said child at the back with the date inscribed at the bottom. Maine started it with Thirdy, the piece of cloth seen in each tree decor are the clothes each child was wearing on their first Christmas. She got the idea from Pinterest. Thirdy's cloth was blue, Theo's brown, Aycee's pink, Seb's and Sieg's were green and Chuchay's red/gold, enclosed in silver and crystal all made into a christmas tree decor.

M: *starts hanging the decor on the tree a bit high above where little hands couldn't reach it easily* There, all six completed. *looks at R and smiles*

R: *wraps M in his arms* All six.. *kisses the top of M's head*

M: *looks up at R and kisses his chin*

R: *grins and kisses M on the lips*

Theo: Chuchay no!

R: *quickly lets go of M and grabs Chuchay who's trying to pull the sparkly christmas balls from the tree* Hep, hep! Parang anlaki mo ah, itutumba mo na ba yung tree natin? *lifts Chuchay and blows raspberries on her tummy making her giggle with laughter*

M: *laughs as she takes C in her arms* Come here na nga baby, dito lang tayo sa lower branches. Let's finish up so we can light the tree.

~~After 30 minutes~~

M: Aycee anak, would you like to hang the last one? *hands Aycee the miniature christmas wreath figurine*

Aycee: *hangs the trinket carefully in front* Done Mommy.

M: There. All that's missing is the star on top.

R: Chuchay's too little pa to put it up. So who gets to do it? *five little hands goes up all screaming "Me!"* Well, we can only do one. So you choose among yourselves.

Thirdy: Daddy, let the twins put the star.

R: We can only do one. Seb or Sieg?

M: Daddy, maybe one can put the star and one can help switch the light for the tree? *whispers* para di mag away ang kambal.

R: Good idea Mommy! Seb do you want to put the star? And Sieggy will light the tree?

Seb/Sieg: *both nods enthusiastically* Yes Daddy!

R: Okay, Seb ready? *helps Seb climb the step-ladder following closely, holding him securely as he carefully guides his son in putting the big gold star on top of the tree* There! Good job Sebastian!

M: Yay Sebby! *claps* now it's Sieggy's turn.

R: Come Sieg, *sets the extension carefully and the holds the plug* Siegfried listen to Daddy first, this is electricity. This can be dangerous. This can hurt you if you are not careful. I will only allow you this one time because I'm here. You are not allowed to do this if Daddy or Mommy or any other grown up is not here to see you. No touching this if Daddy is not here. Do you understand?

Sieg: Yes Daddy.

R: That goes to all of you too, Thirdy, Theo, Aycee, Seb and Chuchay. You cannot touch any of this if Daddy or Mommy is not here. I am expecting you Thirdy and Theo to watch your sisters and brothers. If we're not careful and an accident happens it can burn the house and hurt us. Do you want that? Wala na tayong house pag ganon. Do you want to sleep in the streets? Wala na tayong clothes and food.

Thirdy/Theo: No.

Aycee/Seb/Sieg: No Daddy.

R: Kaya we have to be very careful ha. Please listen to Daddy and Mommy. Okay? *sees all kids nod in agreement* Good, now come here Sieg, *holds Sieg's hands to turn the trip switch on* Everyone count, 5.. 4..

Maine/Thirdy/Theo/Aycee/Seb/Sieg: 3.. 2.. 1!

R: Lights on! *presses Sieg's hand to turn the switch and the lights all turned on and started twinkling beautifully around the christmas tree*

Chuchay: Wooow! *eyes all aglow with excitement and claps*

Aycee: It's pretty! *jumps in glee*

R: Good job Siegfried! Thank you for helping Daddy.

M: Good job Sebastian and Siegfried! *claps* Thank you! Good job all of you, our christmas tree is beautiful! Wait Daddy, get the kids to sit in front I'll take pictures.

R: Alright, you heard Mom, picture time!

They take turns taking pictures and videos infront of the tree. Everyone in the household is in great agreement on how beautiful the tree is in all it's lighted glory with the shining gold star sitting on top.

~~December 23~~

This year, it's Maine Mendoza Faulkerson's turn to host the christmas get together for the Mendozas. Before, they have always held the christmas get together in the Mendoza house in Bulacan. But when Aycee was born in December of 2023, Maine and then newborn Aycee was unable to travel to Bulacan that year for the festivities. RJ then decided to invite the rest of the Mendozas to their own home instead. Since then, they have alternated locations. 

TD: RJ salamat ha. Kami naman ulit ang mang-iistorbo.

R: Tatay naman, ano bang istorbo yan. Pamliya tayo. Masaya kami pag andito kayo.

Dean: Si Tatay nag sesenti *chuckles*

TD: Tigilan mo ko Dean. Iakyat mo na nga yang mga gamit nyo sa kwarto.

Dean: Oo nga pala, kuya san kami?

R: Sa room nila Thirdy kayo. Sila Coleen sa room ni Aycee. The kids will be bunking with us sa master's. Andun na sila sa may pool nag swimming ang mga bata.

TD: Puntahan ko na nga yung barbecue dun. Mukhang di pa nakakarating ng hapag ubos na eh.

R: *laughs* Marami naman yun Tay.

M: Daddy! What are you doing inside? Tay, halika na sa labas. Ano bang pinag uusapan nyo dyan?

TD: *deadpans* Yung mga ipapamana ko sa mga apo ko. Mukhang sa mga anak nyo yung pinaka marami eh.

M: Tay! Ano bang kalokohan yan? Bakit mana ang pinag-uusapan? Daddy! Why are you letting him?

R: *raises both arms* Binibiro ka lang ni Tatay, kadarating lang ni Dean, yun pinag uusapan namin hindi mana.

M: Nay! *calls ND* Si Tatay nga o!

ND: Bakit?

M: Pinag uusapan na daw nila ni RJ yung mana ng mga bata. I don't like it! Paskong pasko bakit ganyan!

TD: *laughs* Bakit kelangan bang may mamatay muna bago pag usapan ang mana? Di ba pwedeng gusto ko lang naka ready na? Kayo nga ni RJ may last will and testament eh ang bata nyo pa. Syempre kami din.

M: Ano ba yan! *looks upset, turns around and walks out again*

TD: *laughs* Habulin mo na Tisoy at iiyak yun.

R: *scratches his head* Tay naman ma-outside da kulambo ako nyan eh.

TD: *laughs again* Hindi yan. Wala ng ibang kwarto puno lahat. Pag ako rin na outside da kulambo eh di tabi tayo sa sofa. Dami nyo namang sofa eh anlalaki pa. Pero sige sundan mo na, akong bahala di ka outside da kulambo, pero di ko mapangako di ka babatuhin ng sandok.

R: Tay naman.. *follows M outside*

ND: Ikaw Teodoro tigilan mo na nga yan. Hilig mong inisin si Menggay. Ako babato sayo ng sandok eh.

TD: *chuckles* Na miss ko lang ang bunsong babae ko. Tingnan mo ang panahon Nay, parang kailan lang magpapaalam palang sila magpapakasal, ngayon may anim na supling na. Nakakatuwa silang tingnan pano mag alaga at magpalaki ng mga anak. At si Tisoy di parin nagbago, ganun pa din mag alaga, lalo pa ngayon sa mga anak. Hindi ako nagkamali sa kutob ko talaga Nanay, tama ang desisyon ko sa kanya.

ND: Iniinis mo tapos lalambingin mo mamaya. Ikaw talaga yang style mo bulok. Pero totoo ka nga, ngayon ko naisip sa lahat ng anak natin kay Menggay yata ako naging pinaka naging kampante sa buhay may asawa. Akala ko nun kay Niki at si Menggay ang magbibigay sa tin ng sakit ng ulo. Hindi pala, mukhang si Menggay ang pinaka masaya. Tinupad lahat ni Tisoy lahat ng pangako nya sa atin nun nung hiningi nya ang kamay ni Nicomaine.

TD: At aminin mo Nanay mas malaki yung naging agam agam natin kay Menggay kesa kay Tisoy. Alam mo namang yang anak mo mahilig sa party, buhay dalaga talaga. Akala ko nun yan lagi pag aawayan nila.

ND: I gave our daughter very little credit sa buhay may asawa. Mabuti naman and she proved us wrong. Salamat sa Diyos. Talagang ilang ulit kong sinabihan si Tisoy nun na habaan ang pasensya nya.

TD: Matalino si Tisoy! Pano ko nasabi yun? Anong ginawa nya para si Menggay mapirmi sa bahay? Eh di bigyan ng maraming anak! *laughs* Kaya number one manok ko talaga si Ricardo eh. *laughs again*

ND: Siraulo ka talaga Teodoro kahit kelan. Halika na nga lumabas na tayo dun at hinahanap ka ng mga apo mo.

TD: Kumpleto ba mga regalo natin sa mga bata, Nay?

ND: Yes, they're all under the christmas tree.

TD: Naks si mahal ko puro ingles ah. *laughs*

ND: *aims her slipper at TD* Di ka ba talaga titigil ha Teodoro?

Aycee: Lolo Tay let's go swimming! C'mon! *runs to TD and pulls his hand*

TD: Of course my pretty apo, come. Nanay, what are you doing still standing there? Didn't you hear your beautiful grand daughter asking us to go outside with her? Don't be slow. Let's go!

~~end of part one~~

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7M 95.7K 93
Highest Rank Achieved #2 [052718] in General Fiction [COMPLETED] Office romance is not a bad thing when both have the same feelings. Zack live his li...
9K 392 38
Highest rank achieved: #1 "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." - Kyth Sandoval All...
24.1K 668 48
ALWAYS YOURS (Marcos #1) COMPLETED Siya si Elaine Veronica Leonor ang isang babaeng nagmahal, nasaktan, tinago ang anak. Isang simpleng babae si Elai...
25K 736 11
Shin was a star lover. Batid niyang kahit kailan ay hindi niya maaabot ang mga bituin sa kalangitan pero tanggap niya iyon. But then Polaris entered...