Skinny Love

By HutchersonLawrence

-Finished and Editing- - "I don't believe in miracles." "You believed in you and I didn't you?" More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chatpter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Playlist
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHARACTER QUESTIONS!
CHARACTER ANSWERS
THE BROKEN PIECES

Chapter 1

6.1K 119 23
By HutchersonLawrence

A/N: Okay before you guys start reading, I just want to let you know that this was one of my first Everlark books so please no hate.

Thank you!

Chapter 1

(Katniss's POV)

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I groan and rub my eyes only to find Primrose over towering me, our faces are so close our noses are touching. I scream and Prim starts laughing."NOT FUNNY!" I yell. "Yes it was! You should of saw your face!" She shouts, laughing. I feel my cheeks get red and I pretend I'm furious, Prim immediately stops laughing and starts running. Last time she got me so mad because she took a photo of me when I was laughing so hard milk that I was drinking came out of my nose and she put the photo on Instagram then tagged me in it.

After that I wrecked the whole house and there was knives in her door. I know what you're thinking, "Are you trying to kill her!" No, everybody knows that I would never hurt Prim. I just did it because I was mad but no matter how mad I'll be I would never kill Prim, it was just to make her delete the picture when I asked the first time she said no way so that's why I went crazy. Now whenever she sees me mad she freaks out.

Anyways, when Prim runs downstairs, I close my door and start making my way towards my walk-in closet. I pick out a black mini skirt, a red Aėropestal shirt and some red converse to match my shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and bobby pin it to make sure it's secure. I put on some perfume and apply my makeup. I only put on mascara since I don't bother with makeup much. I grab my iPhone and see that I got a text from Peeta.

From: Peeta🍞💗

Hey I'm going to pick u up at 6:30 sound okay?😁

I smile and text back quickly.

To:Peeta🍞💗

Sounds great thnx😋

I look at the clock and see its 6:20 so I grab my purse and run out the door, telling my mother, Plutarch, and Primrose goodbye. I look at my iPhone to see its 6:30 and as right on cue Peeta pulls up. I hop into the passenger seat next to Peeta. "Hello Kat!" Peeta says as I hug him sideways, "Hey Bread boy." I say, laughing a little.
"Ready to be a senior?" Peeta says to break the comfortable silence between us.

"Yeah but I can't believe we are graduating this year it feels like yesterday I was only a little kid running to the playground with you but soon we will have to be adults." I huff when I say adults. Peeta laughs and says, "Well I think it's fair for me to say screw it all!" I start bursting out laughing. Peeta and I are weird like that, we laugh at things regular people wouldn't laugh at, but as you can tell Peeta and I aren't regular friends. Finally we arrive and get out of Peet's car. I start searching for the group and am greeted by sequels that can only be my best girl friends. I turn around and see Glimmer, Annie, Clove, and Johanna run to me.

I'm trapped in a big group of the girls then when they let go I'm face to face with Finnick, "Well hello kitty kat!" Finnick purrs. I laugh and push him in a friendly way. Finnick and I are like brother and sister. "Hey fishboy!" We all start joking until we hear the bell and we all run inside, here we go, I think. We all grab our schedules and head our ways I have homeroom with Mr.Abernathy first. Finnick, Annie Peeta and I all go to room 364, Mr.Abernathy's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 31 8
"I'm sorry I couldn't make forever happen." he apologized, smiling sadly at me and closing his eyes briefly. "Forever is not real." I quoted, remembe...
112K 2.2K 23
❝ WHY MUST YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE FOUR ❞ WHEN THE HUNGER GAMES CREATE LOVERS ( lower case intended ) ( any edits + book covers- @mjolnirsthor , winter...
1K 22 23
"Death doesn't care if you've hurt or helped. It only takes. If there's a good reason why I'm sitting here...alive...while anyone I've loved is being...
365K 10.1K 63
(If you haven't read The One and Only Real or After The Always please read them before this) We all know that the end of Mockingjay jumps to an epil...