My Brother Was Destined To Be...

By ChinksSoriano

Rachelle and Trent grew up together. When Trent reached the age of sixteen, their family decided to move and... More

My Brother Was Destined To Be My Lover??
Chapter One - Goodbye
Chapter Two - Trent And His Thoughts
Chapter Three- Dealing With A New Family
Chapter Four- Having A New Friend
Chapter Five- Signs?
Chapter Six- Secret Moves
Chapter Seven- A Brotherly Love
Chapter Eight- Getting To Know Them More
Chapter Nine- The Lady In Red
Chapter Ten- The New Her
Chapter Eleven- Beginning Of The Best Summer
Chapter Twelve- Strange Acts By Me
Chapter Thirteen- Playing With The Players
Chapter Fourteen- Unexpected Actions
Chapter Fifteen- A Day To Remember
Chapter Sixteen- No Secrets Are Safe
Chapter Seventeen- My Trust
Chapter Eighteen- Mr. Player And Me? Best Friends?
Chapter Nineteen- The Over-Protective Mr. Player
Chapter Twenty- His Match Making Plan
Chapter Twenty One- Confession Under The Rain
Chapter Twenty Two- Prince Got My Back
Chapter Twenty Three- The Romantic Mr. Sparks
Chapter Twenty Four- Sunset Wish
Chapter Twenty Six- Lost
Chapter Twenty Seven- Promise To Herself
Chapter Twenty Eight- Trying To Be A Professional
Chapter Twenty Nine- A Date With Mr. Unexpected
Chapter Thirty- Two Dates In Two Days
Chapter Thirty One- Opening My Ears After A Long Time
Chapter Thirty Two- The Modern Romeo And Juliet
Chapter Thirty Three- Bitchiest Bitch Encounter
Chapter Thirty Four- Just For Her
Chapter Thirty Five- That Miracle Bullet
Chapter Thirty Six- After All Those Years
EPILOGUE

Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know

26.7K 433 35
By ChinksSoriano

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Chapter Twenty Five- We'll Never Know

‎-Sarah's P.O.V.- [for the first time!]

"We're done Sarah. Long time ago." Tears was about to prick from my eyes but I tried my best not to cry in front of all the fucking people in there.

That was the only time where I felt so humiliated. I am Sarah Edwards. Get that? Shit! What made it worse is that Trent was the one who did that and it happened inside our damn house with almost all of the upcoming seniors population in Carlisle High! He did that because of that stupid Rachelle bitch.

I hate her! I hate her because he loves her! Why can't he love me? If I only knew that the stupid nerd will go back in Carlisle with an appearance like that, I should've already confessed my feelings for Trent long time ago.

Fuck it! I never cried for a guy but him!

That's because I love him.

And Rachelle Richardson will have to pay for what she did.

It's been few weeks since that night happened and every time I close my eyes, their images appears making my heart rip into pieces.

I'll never let that nerd win my guy. He's mine, only mine...

I have to start my plan so I tracked where Trent is using the GPS of my phone.

The park? What the hell is he doing there?!

I changed into my favorite skirt and tube top and hurriedly went to the park.

He's on the bench looking at his phone, texting someone, I guess.

"Hey, Trent." I greeted him. He looked so pissed when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" There's that sound of annoyance in his voice.

"Look Trent, i'm here to apologize. For being so mean, so demanding and all." I hope he buys my acting.

"Don't apologize to me. You should apologize to my girlfriend. You hurt her so much before." He said coldly. What the hell? I don't even need to say sorry to that nerd. I want her out of my life.

Breathe Sarah, breath. You should try to be nice.

"Okay, I will. Where is she?" I asked.

"She'll arrive here any minute soon. She's going back to New York later." That gave me the greatest idea ever! Perfect, just perfect...

"Why are you going to meet her here?" I once again asked, intrigued.

"To give her this." He's holding a piece of envelope.

"What's that?"

"You don't need to know.. It's none of your business.." Ouch.

"Okay." I sat beside him. His facial expression didn't change. 

He's eyes were still on the floor. I turned my head to the side to face him and I saw a light brown haired girl from the corner of my eye that seems to be finding something or someone from a far and she's walking to our direction. That must be her. When I sensed that she's getting nearer I immediately pulled Trent's face and pressed my lips into his.

He stiffened in shock, realizing what am I doing. And bam! Perfect timing. I was moving ferociously when kissing him to make it look like that he's kissing me back. We heard a gasp from behind and the image of the girl i'm seeing was already running away. Trent pushed me off him making me fall on the ground. My butt ached.

"What have you done?! Slut!" He spatted that dirty word right in front of my face and ran to chase her but failed because she reached her car and drove away swiftly. Trent didn't have his car with him at the moment as I can see. Maybe because he walked all the way from his house. I saw him kneel down on the street in agony. I felt a breeze of guilt hitting me. But hey, they deserve that.

If I can't be happy, then they can't be too. I went back to my car and drove back home smiling because my plan finally worked.

Now that girl would never wish to come back here anymore ever. Which makes me happier leaving me with Trent. He's just mad at me at the moment. He'll forget about that girl and get back to me soon. I can give him all the happiness he needs anyway. He doesn't need that nerd.

-----

-Ethan's POV- [for the first time as well! :>]

It's been long since I last saw Rachy. God, I missed my cuzzy so much. I'm happy that i'm finally gonna see her later this day. But i'm also a bit sad knowing that her happiness wouldn't be completed without Trent. They just got together a few weeks ago. If you'll ask me, I think they need more time.

I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. She picked up on the fourth ring.

"Rachy! See you la-" Wait. Was she crying? "What happened?!" I am so worried about her.

"I love him Ethan, I love him! How could he do that to me?!" She cried with pure pain in her voice. It cuts my heart to hear her crying.

"Tell me what happened Rachy.." I heard her gasp from the other line. Huh? "Rachelle, please talk to me." I tried to remain calm though something looks not right. Then I heard a sound like something fell. Did she dropped her phone? After that, heard a loud bang. Shit! What the hell was that?!

"Rachelle! Where are you? Talk to me!" Everything was silent. I can't hear anything. I hang up and dialled her number again. Maybe that has something to do with her phone's network.

Fuck it!! She's not answering! My heart started beating fast. I stood up from my seat. Thinking what to do. I walked back and forth, still thinking what's probably the reason why was she crying.

After twenty minutes, I called dad.

"Dad, where's Rachelle?"

"I don't really know. But she told me she has to meet Trent. I let her drive the car because she told me she'll be back immediately. Why?" Dad sounded calm but i'm still panicking for unknown reason.

"What time will she go back Dad?"

"She has to be here any minute soon. Our private jet will be leaving at four in this afternoon."

"She isn't answering my call dad. Can you call her? I'm getting so worried here."

"Calm down son. Okay, I will. I'll call you afterwards."

"Thanks dad." I hang up.

I know I always worry about her but this time was so different. Half hour had passed and dad wasn't still calling me. I can no longer wait so I was the one who called him again.

"Dad where's Rachelle?"

"Son, i'm here in the hospital just now." Just now?! Hospital? What?

"What are you doing there dad?!" Please tell me that it has nothing to do with my cousin.

"Rachelle's car hit a large tree on her way back here. I have to cancel our flight back for a while." Shit!

"How is she? Dad, i'm going there." I have to see her.

"I don't know. But the car was badly damaged. It can no longer be used but I don't care about that. I'm so worried about your cousin. She was admitted in the hospital a little bit late because no one had actually witnessed the accident." Dad can't speak well. So yes, he's so damn worried too.

"Talk to you later, dad. I'll go book my flight now. I'm sure mom will go with me."

"Okay son. Take care." I hang up.

Shit. Why did she had an accident? And she's crying the last time i'm talking to her. It's obvious that that was because of Trent. That guy, what did he do to Rachelle to make her cry like that? They seemed so well the last time I talked to her before our earlier conversation.

It's his fault. Damn it! I'll never let the bull see my cousin again.

I called mom. She was on a meeting but when I told her what happened she canceled all of her appointments to book us a flight since the private jet was already at Carlisle.

I also called Faith. She told me she's coming too so we asked mom to make it three. She agreed. Since our family have connections, we can leave New York after an hour.

I prepared my things and picked up Faith from her place. We went back home and waited for mom's car. She arrived in no time and we all headed to the airport for our flight.

I can't wait to see my cousin. She's like a little sister to me. I'm ready to beat the crap out of that Trent guy if I saw him. I don't care if Rachelle loves her. He hurt her once more for holy freaking's sake! If he didn't hurt my cousin's feelings, she wouldn't go away crying while she's driving and got into a terrible accident.

"Ethan, you okay?" Faith asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I have to act like I am. I have Faith and mom beside me. They're so worried like me but the only difference is that they're crying. I badly want to cry as well but I have to remain strong for them. I'm the only guy.

"God, please help my Rachelle. She has to be okay." Mom kept praying on our way. So as me and Faith.

We arrived in Carlisle after that long flight. I didn't even sleep. Dad's assistant was the one who waited at the airport and led us to the car that my dad had provided us.

After few minutes of driving, we arrived at the hospital. Dad was standing near the waiting area.

"What happened to my niece?" Was my mom's first words after she hugged dad.

"She had a terrible car accident this afternoon." I checked my clock and it's already quarter to one in the midnight.

"How is she?" I questioned dad. Faith hugged me from my side.

"Let's go inside her room." We followed after him.

He opened the door and the first thing I saw was my Rachy lying on the hospital bed with a medical neck brace wrapped on her neck and some sort of hospital stuffs on her face and body. My heart ached seeing the sight of hers.

She's terribly wounded.

"The doctor said she's not in a good condition and they still have to check if some other parts of her brain was damaged. She's in a coma. No one knows when will she ever wake up."

"Oh my God. My poor Rachelle." Mom cried. "I want to look after her until she wakes up. She's the only family I have now after my sister died aside from you and your dad. We'll take her to New York for a hospital transfer. Where's her doctor?"

Mom made her decision and immediately spoke with the doctor and to some other important people to arrange the hospital transferring of Rachelle.

I fell asleep on the sofa at Rachelle's room in the hospital. I haven't sleep that well though. Rachelle was the only person i'm thinking about the whole time.

I wake up almost every hour to check if she's already up. She looks so broken. I can't take to see her with all those stuffs on her. That's so unbearable.

In the morning, I heard mom talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes, I already talked to them... I guess.... Yes... We'll use our private jet... At lunch time later.... Of course.... Yes the hospitals will be the one to talk about that and arrange that... Okay.." She sighed, still looking at Rachelle. I got up.

"Hi mom." I saw tears sprung from her eyes. "Shh. Stop crying mom. She'll be fine. She'll make it through. When's the hospital transfer?"

"Later after lunch." Wow. Mom worked on that fast. "Rachelle's a careful driver. How did she had that accident?" She's still crying.

"I don't know mom. I was talking to her on the phone yesterday and she's crying because of Trent."

"That's her former foster brother, right? Ray told me that Rachelle went to see that guy before she go back to New York and that accident suddenly took place."

"Yeah. He's actually Rachelle's boyfriend." I stated and mom's eyes widened."

"Really? And wait... You told me she's crying when you last talked to her yesterday because of Trent before the accident happened. That guy." Mom said in gritted teeth. My fists clenched and my jaws tightened remembering the sound of Rachelle crying through the phone. I shook my head.

"Let's just forget about Trent mom. And focus on Rachelle." Mom looked at me questioningly.

"What are you trying to say? That guy has to pay."

"No mom. Rachelle wouldn't want that. I swear. Let's just don't let her see that guy again." That's the best thing we could do. I want to beat the shit out of that guy so bad but I know that Rachelle wouldn't be happy about that.

"Okay." Mom agreed although she didn't understand me that well.

Dad entered the room.

"Would you want me to call the Sparks and tell them about Rachelle so they could see her before we go?" He asked.

"No." Mom said straight.

"But Jeniffer, they have to know about Rachelle." Dad retaliated.

"I said no. I don't want that Trent to see my niece again." Dad nodded with closed eyes in response.

Faith woke up and stood beside me.

"Hi." She whispered. I kissed her forehead. "It's been months since I last saw her. I never thought that i'd see her like that." She muttered sadly.

"Me too." I murmured.

We waited for another few hours for the processing of Rachelle's hospital transfer and so as the hospital bills.

They carried her fragile body in a stretcher still with some nurses holding all those stuffs connected to her and brought it to an ambulance while we entered our car. The ambulance was convoying next to us until we reached the airport where our private jet was.

They carefully carried Rachelle to the jet and we followed them afterwards.

My eyes never left the sight of the body of my poor unmoving cousin.

I wonder what did Trent do to her.

"Dad, where are Rachelle's things?" I suddenly asked.

"Her clothes and some other stuffs are with my luggage. And her purse during the accident is here. She's wearing a necklace and it has to be removed at he hospital so I put it inside that." Dad handed me the purse and I opened it.

It has two phones, her wallet and the necklace inside. I pulled the necklace out and I saw two letters engraved at the back of the heart pendant. It's the first letters of their names.

If he really loves Rachelle, why was she crying before the accident?

When we reached New York, another ambulance was waiting for us on the airport.

I quickly went to the car first. Not wanting to see how they carry and transfer her to another hospital.

I told mom that i'll have to drive Faith to their home first and i'll have to take a shower and to rest for a while too so they got us another car.

My mind was so full of questions on what exactly happened with Rachelle and Trent. But I don't plan on calling Trent for now. I might not be able to control my temper and fly back to Carlisle just to kill him.

"Ethan... What do you think happened to Rachelle and Trent?" Faith asked me, breaking the silence in the car.

"I don't know. But I better don't see his face or i'll skin him alive. The only thing I know is that Rachelle was hurting the last time I talked to her and as I said, that was before the accident." I stopped the car in front of Faith's house.

"Have a rest. Bye, love you." I kissed her lips before she got out of the car.

I continued driving on my way home. I let out a loud sigh.

I hope she wakes up real soon...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Olah! :) Okay, so maybe that was just a filler/boring chapter but I need to publish that to answer your questions in mind. So yeah, I hope I answered some of your questions by publishing this chapter. :) Next chap's going to be Trent's POV! >:D I know you miss that :) So please vote/comment/fan! <3

Sending my LOVE and Thankyou's to everyone who left a comment on the 24th Chapter and to all those who's reading! :)) I lovvvveeeeee youu allll :*

*No chapter has been edited yet so please bear with all the spelling and grammatical mistakes*

-@aprilgrace014 is my twitter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
3.7K 59 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
15.2M 303K 77
| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen Romance | (Undeniably in love with the b...
155K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...