Snippets

By JaxTindley

one shots. definitely fiction. katuwaan lang. More

Give Love On Christmas Day
IG Story
Cravings
Kiss
Silip
Iron Man
Lippie
Sando
Chicken Soup
Burjer
Birthday Gift
Mcdo
EB Anniversary
Split Screen Surprise
Boy Kissoy
AdrenalineRush
Field Day
Panel
Kalabit (part 1)
Kalabit (part 2)
Passport (Part 1)
Passport (Part 2)
Passport (Part 3)
Tampo (Part 1)
Tampo (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Scent
Biyaheng Cebu
Happy Birthday RJ!
Fireworks
Boom!
Boss
Yellow Blanket
Flowers
A Dei with the Bae
Aldrich and Stacy
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 1)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 3)
Sunday Blues
Aycee's First Birthday
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 1)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 2)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 3)
Panaginip
I Miss You
Thirdy's home
Earthquake
Sunburn & Bubbles
A Little Space
Late Night Munchies
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 1
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Labor of Love
Clingy
Three Five Seven
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 1)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 3)
Picture Perfect
It rained that Day (Part 1)
It rained that Day (Part 2)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 1)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 2)
Baby Girl
HLG Premiere Night
Of bedroom door locks
Brighter than Sunshine
Jenny's 50th
That's My Boy
Harana
Twelve Days (Part 1)
Twelve Days (Part 2)
Twelve Days (Part 3)
RJ's Blog Post
It started with a Road Trip (Part 1)
It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)
Positive
And Then They Were Three
Midnight Snack
Eight At Home (Part 1)
Eight At Home (Part 2)
Eight At Home (Part 3)
Sa Tamang Panahon
Trick or Treat
Isang Dekada (Part 1)
Isang Dekada (Part 2)
Aycee's First Heartbreak
Chuchay and Tita J
Visiting Lola Rio
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 1)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 2)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 4)
In Sickness and In Health
Thirdy's Crush
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 2)
Happy New Year Faulkersons!
Thank You

ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 3)

1.2K 41 10
By JaxTindley

Hello! Here's part 3. Eto na talaga 😆😂Sorry kanina I accidentally pressed publish and it wasn't ready yet.
Credits due to CNN Phils/Pinterest for the screen cap.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Enjoy! 😊💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

~~After the commercial~~

JS: Hello mga kapuso, we're back. In case you missed the beginning of the show, we have been invited into the palatial mansion of the Mendoza-Faulkersons. Now this is a very beautiful home you have Maine and Alden. Ang laki talaga, parang mas lumaki pa nga lalo. We are very lucky that they will show us some of their favorite places in their home. The madam of the house will lead the way. Maine shall we?

M: Here we go. First stop is the library, we changed the couches recently and we added a couple more study tables and computers for the kids. If you've noticed on the walls it's filled with framed pictures of the kids through the years. Actually the whole house is filled with them. That wall *points to the big wall near the door* dyan naka display yung mga recognitions nila. Si RJ ang may gusto nyan, he wanted this wall to be filled with the kids achievements, mga medals, certificates and diplomas.  You see these six grids here? They will be filled with the children's graduation portraits. For now ang andyan palang yung kindergarten or prep pictures and for the older boys yung elementary grad pics nila. Mapupuno yan until they graduate from college. Si RJ talaga personal nag aasikaso nyang wall na yan from the pictures na ilalagay to kung anong frame ang gagamitin. May sequence and forms ang mga yan.

R: I love that wall kasi I'm proud of all their achievements, kesehodang best in attendance pa yan, achievement parin yan and deserves to be praised. All of those will find a place on that wall, kasi ang achievements ng mga anak ko, achievements din namin mag asawa. *points to a framed certificate and a medal beside it* For example that's Aycee's certificate of excellence and medal sa Ballet Philippines. Both my girls are into ballet. Nakuha nila from Meng who took up ballet as a child. Andyan din yung medals nung kambal when they won the Junior Golf in Subic. Kumpleto yan from extra-curriculars, sports and academics. Madadagdagan pa yan. Wala pa kaming college *chuckles*

JS: Very proud Papa ah!

R: Super po, Ms. Jessica, very very proud. Sa school nila mas kilala kami dun as parents of these kids than being artistas.

JS: Where do they go to school, if you don't mind?

M: They all go to Brent International School. We wanted a school that's both good in academics and social skills and is a catholic school. Big requirement namin yung religion. Every year pag enrollment, we make it a point to show up together RJ and I, as parents, kami talaga nag e-enroll sa kanila, pati pagbili ng gamit. We then schedule meetings with the Headmaster, their class advisers and the guidance counselors. Kaya mas kilala talaga kami sa school na parents nila imbes na yung mga artista. We definitely like it that way.

KS: You're very hands on talaga as parents.

M: Very much so. I mean we have too. That's six kids, kelangan nakatutok ka talaga.

R: *points to a side door* That is the connecting door to our home office. Kaya when they're here studying nakabukas yang door so they can easily come into the office if they need us. *leads the cam through the door* yung office tables namin are facing each other. Si Meng ang may gusto nyan.

M: I got it from binge-watching The Crown on Netflix and yung tables ni Queen Victoria and Prince Albert dun magkatapat. They work in their own space yet they are but an arm's reach of each other. I like the idea of that. I chose sleek and minimalist dito sa office. Wala masyadong frills.

R: Our nex stop would be my man cave.

JS: Man cave?

R: When we got married, ayaw ni misis na naka display dito sa labas yung mga Iron Man collections ko so she came up with the man cave. So when we were designing the house she had the basement converted into my man-cave. *points to his Iron Man collection that fills the room* Andito lahat naka display ng collections ko. I have a huge full HD tv and projector. Everything Iron Man is here. The little boy in me was never able to escape that phase *chuckles* May mini bar din though we have a full wet bar near the swimming pool. Iba pa to sa playroom or game room. Dun tayo punta next. *leads the camera into the playroom*

M: When the kids were babies dito ang playroom nila. When they got older it slowly turned into the game room. So nag install na si RJ dito ng mga hi-tech gaming equipments nila dyan.

R: Surround speakers, projectors, big tv, the works. Usually once or twice a month on fridays or saturdays we hold game tournaments here, me and the boys. Minsan sumasali din si Aycee. My thinking kasi is kesa sa labas pa sila matuto, at least dito I can guide them, being a gamer din myself. I can teach them to play games safely and I know what they play.

M: When they do that naku di mo na maistorbo mga yan. So what I usually do is I also set up some stuff to do with Aycee and Chuchay. Something a bit more up their alley. Minsan naman we join the boys on games that all of us can play.  Minsan, buong weekend lalo na pag umuulan andito lang kami. This a fun place, the kids love it here. Now those doors on the other side leads up to the main sala. Let's go. *beckons the camera to follow them*

JS: Napakaganda ng flow ng bahay, maluwang, mahangin, maliwanag. It has a cheery ambiance and atmosphere.

R: Most of the theme, design and furnishing ng house are really Meng's choices. Sa conceptualizing palang my wife was already fully involved.

M: I wanted a Town and Country vibe. Big couches, flowers, wood furnishings, flowy and airy. Our original couches dito sa sala was white. But with six kids and various pets? Hahaha! So I changed to this beige/yellowy instead. Buti nga ngayon I can put up na yung mga Lladro figurines ko, yung mga Swarovski and Murano collections ko. It was a big no no before. I had one Murano glass vase before na binigay ni RJ sakin. Ang ganda nya so I put it here sa sala. Ayun kakatakbo ng mga bata nadagil yung estante, basag. Hay napaiyak talaga ko kasi my husband got it from Italy all the way back our IYAM days pa. Tinago nya talaga because he said he will give it to his wife someday, it was among the presents he gave me on our wedding day. What we did nalang to save it is pina-repair namin using gold to hold all the broken pieces together. "Kaya naimbento ang glue.." *laughs* Only we used gold instead. Kaya ayan na sya. *points to a beautiful colored fragmented glass vase with gold veins running along it*

JS: Parang mas gumanda nga eh.

M: RJ said so as well.

R: Di ba Ma, I told you mas gumanda sya. *puts his arm around M and kisses her temple* Okay, let's head out sa lanai, swimming pool and playground. *gestures to the sliding glass doors*

JS: Ang laki ng pool! May Jacuzzi pa.

R: It also has a sauna steam bath. Medyo later ko na napadagdag yang sauna. It was from a trip to Sweden that we had tapos naisip ko ok to ah. So pag balik namin I had one made too.

M: The kids all learned how to swim in that pool. Si Daddy nila ang first teacher nila. That pool itself is surrounded by a gate before when they were still babies. Safety first.

JS: And the playground is still here. I really love this playground, kumpleto eh.

R: The playground is already in the plans sa concept palang. We moved to this house when Thirdy was a year old na. I made sure na all the installations here met safety standards. Yang slide, swings, see-saw, carousel, monkey bars. The climbing wall was a later addition. This big trampoline we added lang last year. It can be covered up pag umuulan. I have the grounds checked every 4-6 months for signs of wear and tear. Up until now pag maganda ang araw dito pa din sila naglalaro. Kahit yung dalawang binata they still play here.

Chuchay: My favorite is the slide and swing. And my bouncy castle!

JS: Bouncy castle?

Chuchay: I like jumping there!

R: *affectionately ruffles C's hair* Yung bouncy castle nya is an inflated rubber castle. Tatalbog talbog sila dun. Pag maganda ang araw lalo pag andito mga pinsan nila we put it up so they can play in it.

JS: Maine is telling me earlier that you also have a basketball and a tennis court?

R: Lika puntahan natin. *shows the area* Half court lang naman yung basketball, same with the tennis court, scaled down size din. It's for the kids to play and practice on. Nag one on one kami dito, sila nagtuturo sakin mag basketball eh. *laughs* Swerte kami kasi five years ago yung lote behind us went up for sale. So we jumped at that chance. We expanded the garage, and put the additional play courts and a small dance studio for the girls. *leads the way to the dance studio* Actually isa ito sa mga cabana near the pool that we converted and expanded a bit into a small dance studio for the girls. Meron syang full mirror on one wall saka may bars. May sarili din syang music equipment. And outside here, *shows the small picnic area* Meng likes the gardens so pina expand din namin to add a picnic area din by the pool.

JS: I can live in this house without going out for six months and I will not be bored. Ang daming pwedeng puntahan eh. And we still haven't even seen the kitchens yet.

M: Ang galing mo Ms. Jessica, pano mo nalaman dun tayo susunod na pupunta? *laughs* Let's head over to the dining area and kitchen next. *leads the camera to their kitchen and dining areas*

R: We have a formal dining area which has a long table that can sit 16 people together. Pero we rarely use the dining room, pag may mga party lang or may mga bisita. Mas ginagamit namin yung breakfast nook. *leads the cam to the circular cubicle like area near the kitchen* Mas gusto ng mga bata dito. So this is where we usually have our meals. Lots of bonding time over food has happened here. Ako rin isa to sa mga favorite places ko dito sa bahay.

M: The nook is adjacent to the kitchen, para malapit sa food *chuckles* Then we have a full working indoor and outdoor kitchen. Ayoko kasi ng amoy ng fish indoors, dumidikit yung smell sa tela at curtains. So pag may fish sa menu, sa outdoor kitchen sya niluluto.

R: Domain ni Madam Faulkerson eto *gestures towards the dining area* She designed it personally. All the furnishings here and the kitchens personal choice nya lahat yan. Taga bayad at taga buhat lang ang role ko dito. *laughs*

M: You see it's a big kitchen.. *sees some of the household help trying to avoid the cameras* Huy wag kayo magtago! *laughs* Lika, i-awra natin mga magaganda nyong mukha, eto si Ninay, kasama na namin to mula pa bagong panganak si Aycee. Si ate Josie naman, kasangga ko na to since baby pa si Thirdy. Sila, saka si Ate Pe and Mama Virgie ang mga kasama namin mag alaga sa mga bata. Mga sobrang mapagkakatiwalaan namin ni RJ. Si Manang Idang naman ang aming chef extraordinaire *chuckles* sarap magluto nyan, marami na kong natutunan sa kanya.

R: Tapos mga drivers namin, security, saka yung iba pang kasa-kasama na tumutulong sa mga gawain sa bahay. Marami kami dito *laughs*

M: Marami talaga *laughs* Our laundry area is sinlaki ng garahe din sa dami laging sampay *laughs again* We have three sets of washers and dryers. Maselan kami ni RJ pareho sa damit which all the kids picked from us. In short, maarte kami. *chuckles* Our clothes had to be washed a certain way. Ayoko ng masyadong babad sa fabric conditioner, masakit sa ilong. I also have them use hypoallergenic detergent sa damit ng mga bata. Dapat maayos ang plantsa at tiklop. RJ goes ballistic pag di tama ang plantsa.

JS: Maselan nga. Also Maine, Mrs. Faulkerson pala, you are going to cook meryenda for us di ba?

M: Ha? Sinabi ko ba yun? *laughs* Yes I'm going to make my kid-famous at makabagbag damdaming Baked Macaroni. *laughs* Kid-famous kasi sikat sya sa mga anak ko. I'm not much of a cook, but whatever I cook somehow my kids love it so madalas silang mag request ng kung ano ano na lutuin ko. *as she starts to make the baked mac*

JS: What do the kids usually request from you na lutuin?

M: This baked mac for starters, then pizza. Maarte din sila sa pizza mas gusto nila yung gawa ko.

JS: Wait, let's ask the kids instead. Aycee, what's your favorite food that Mommy makes?

Aycee: Chicken curry, I don't eat chicken curry except if my Mom makes it.

JS: Really? Why?

Aycee: *nods* It's yummy eh. I don't like the others I find it a bit yucky. Basta I will only eat my Mom's chicken curry.

JS: And Thirdy? Theo?

Theo: My Mom makes wicked pizzas, super sarap! Kahit all veggies ang ilagay like yung Pizza Margherita, masarap pa din.

Seb: Mommy makes yummy chicken sopas. I love it! Then she makes puto with it. Super yummy!

JS: You make puto Maine?

M: I experimented on it once tapos nagustuhan nila ayun lagi na din requested.

Thirdy: Her chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake. It's like Reese's and Toblerone rolled in one. You should really try it, I'll let you be the judge. Sometimes it's available at Concha's.

Sieg: Mommy's spaghetti and meatballs and Lasagna. The best!

Chuchay: Mommy also makes pizza monkey bread and she makes yummy chicken samwishes. Real good!

JS: Monkey bread?

M: It's similar to pizza except very thick sya tapos may sauce sa gitna. Quick thing to do pang meryenda nila.

JS: And you Alden, favorite food that your wife makes?

R: Lahat naman ng lutuin nya favorite ko. Top of my list is her herb roasted chicken with potatoes and veggies and slow-roast steak. Those are to die for! Pag sinabi nyang gagawa sya nun for dinner, whatever schedule I have for that night will be canceled, no questions asked. I will go home, kakain ako at walang makakapigil sakin. *laughs*

JS: *laughs* Ganun yun kasarap?

R: Sobra Ms. Jessica, walang binatbat yung mga steaks sa mga hotel na yan, sobrang sarap!

JS: *turns to M* That's a lot Maine, and you're telling us di ka pa masyadong mahilig magluto nyan?

M: *chuckles* Konti lang yun. I just mix and match para di sila magsawa. Okay, baked mac's done. Tada! *presents a whole tray of baked mac with bubbly cheese on top*

JS: Ayan pwede ng tikman. *tastes it* Ay wow, masarap nga. And you use three types of cheese here?

M: Yes po, and RJ likes it a bit spicy so he puts pepper flakes on it. And I generally serve it with chunky garlic bread.

JS: *sees all six kids eating with much gusto* No wonder paborito nga nila. Masarap talaga eh. Okay, We'll go for another quick break and when we get back dito parin tayo sa mansyon ng mga Faulkersons. Tutok lang mga kapuso! *cuts into commercial*

<end of part 3>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.3K 30
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
107K 633 13
Im Ashley Im In Love With My Proffesor
36.2K 1.2K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
21.7K 492 26
Isang mabait at masayin na dalaga si NATASHA XIAN MADIRIGMA, hindi sila mayaman at ang kanyang mga magulang ay nag tatrabaho para may pang kain sila...