Alastor x Reader Oneshots

Por MichieWrites

Art Cover Credit: rndoodli I CHANGED MY MIND THIS ISN'T OVER LOL. So it seems I have been inspired by all t... Más

Let's Dance, Shall We?
Jokester
Perfect
Almost Human
The Most Wonderful Discovery
Hurry Up and Drive (1)
Hurry Up and Drive (2)
Summer Heat and Baby Talk
A Tourtured Artist
Night Terror
Surprise
In the Cellar
Only You (+18)
Patience
Our Photos (1)
I Will Wait
His Weakness
Put Your Head on My Shoulder
The Jester's Folly
Our Photos (2)
Day at the Carnival (+18)
In His Care
Just Like Mother
He's An Angel
The Cat's Meow
Our Parenthood
She Has Me Swoon
She's An Angel
Vanilla Bean, Pretty Please
My Little Kitten (+18)
A Mermaid's Tale

Symphony

3.5K 81 86
Por MichieWrites

Art Credit: sansurichin (this is kinda how i felt Alastor looked like for most of this chapter ^^ lmfao)

NOTE: Okay y'all I'm sorry if this chapter is mega dumb or you do not like lyric-fics, I just wanted to start the new year off with a cute little story with a song that I love very much! If you haven't listened to it, I suggest you do! Please enjoy, and I love you!!

Symphony - Clean Bandit (feat. Zara Larsson)

In celebration for the hotel and it's success, a fantastic ball was organized in its honor.

Alastor at first was ecstatic hearing the news, secretly hoping he'd be in control of the music that would play that night.

Haha, nope.

The evening of the party, the Radio Demon tried not to sulk too hard as he felt blaring music destroy his eardrums. It really hurt the musical love in his heart that modern music was just so, ugh.

He couldn't even begin to explain what he didn't like about it.

Maybe it was how loud it was, or how raunchy the lyrics were. (haha ok old man)

It was after one other song that's bass was so booming that Alastor felt his heart stop when another soul came over to his table.

"Good evening, Alastor." A friend greeted.

"Hello (Y/N)."

Alastor gave her a weak smile and turned his attention to her kind face, feeling relieved for a moment there was someone to take his mind off of his irritation.
"It's an evening." he replied back, pulling out a seat for her to sit next to him. She thanked him, pulling the excess fabric of her elegant dress to take the seat.

"You're not enjoying the party?" she grinned knowingly at him, as the male beside her broke slightly, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Not at all my dear...The music is giving me a headache." he mumbled, and (Y/N) had half a mind believing if he didn't always smile he'd be frowning right now. Timidly the other demon patted his back for comfort, turning to the crowd of couples, dance circles and wild demons celebrating.
"It's not all bad. The current music had some good artists and songs." she tried convincing him, the glint in her (e/c) eyes expressing hope he would at least give it a chance.

Besides, she had died when this music was popular, and she liked a lot of the songs that were produced around then.

Of course, there were some stupid ones too that she'd much rather forget.

(Y/N) felt herself flush pink when red, tired orbs fixed themselves to her.

"Oh really?" he questioned, a brow raised at her.

She nodded.

"I'll show you."

Removing herself from the table and giving the deer demon a wink, the female slipped through the sea of dancers and drinking partygoers to reach the DJ. Alastor watched with growing curiosity as she leaned into the DJs ear and then came skipping back with a bright smile.

He grunted when she grabbed his hand.

"W-What are you—?"

"Come dance with me Al!"

Although part of him didn't want to join her, he trusted (Y/N) more than anyone else. Being his closest friend and confidant, the male knew that (Y/N) always had the best intentions.

This however didn't stop Alastor from feeling very stiff as he huddled close to (Y/N's) smaller form. Not at all wanting to be touched by any of the sweaty beings that surrounded them, he glared at anyone who he felt got too close.

The deer demon felt way out of his comfort zone, and the nervousness in his chest made him want to run off and hide.

Until her song played.

The music started light and fluffy, something that reminded him of a bright sunny day by the water. He could see couples forming as they began to move to the music, and Alastor gazed down at (Y/N), who was staring back.

"Just let go, hon." She whispered, arching herself back with his arms holding her.

He felt nearly weightless as he held her close, swaying gently to the airy music that engulfed him.

"I just wanna be part of your symphony."

He could only stare in her shining eyes. With her body touching his, nothing could compare to the beauty that emanated off of her. The song she chose only multiplied that, taking his breath away.

"...Hold me tight."

Alastor held tighter, so scared that if he didn't she would slip away. He was so entranced that he couldn't see anyone else anymore. He had even forgotten that he was irritated earlier.

He just saw (Y/N).

He wanted to call out her name, tell her how this song was making him feel things he hadn't felt in decades. He couldn't remember the last time music had affected him this much.

"...Not let go."

He'd never let go.

(Y/N) smiled and shut her eyes, leaning her head on his chest as the beating of his dark heart lulled her. She hoped in every fiber of her being that he at least liked this song. The demoness wanted to impress him, because she loved him.

"Symphony."

In a split second, Alastor had taken her hand and ran out the ballroom.

"Alastor??"

"When you're gone, I feel incomplete."

He didn't say a word, but continued to run until they reached cool air and silence. He still had her hand in his as they stood in one of (Y/N's) favorite places.

The garden.

"Symphony."

When the male turned, (Y/N) looked in shock to see that tears were streaking down his thin face. Without thinking her hands cupped his cheeks, and her face was twisted with concern.
"Alastor what happened? Was it too much?" she questioned, balancing on her toes as she looked to his eyes for any clue of his actions.

"Alastor, speak to me—" she begged, before he silenced her with his lips on hers. She tensed in his arms for a second, but melted easily as he rubbed her sides and pulled her even further into his embrace.

When he pulled away, he still had remnants of the tears that (Y/N) quickly swiped away. The demon still said nothing, but went in to give her a hug, burying his nose in the crook of her neck. She smelled so sweet, and felt so warm he could call asleep cuddled with her.
"Alastor...I still don't understand what's wrong. Why'd you kiss me?" she asked him, blushing a bright red recollecting her kiss with him.

"That song...moved me, dear. The one you chose. I never thought..." when he pulled away to look at her, his hand moved to her chin, picking it up so she can meet his gaze.
"...I never thought current music could do that, and it made me realize..." Alastor looked down, and she could see he was blushing mad.

(Y/N) felt her stomach do loops before him. He had always known how to make her all bashful.

"(Y/N), I believe I've harbored feelings toward you." he whispered to her like it was a secret, pulling her close once again for a second hug. He hoped this was love, the tight feeling in his chest, how he always wanted to protect her, and how she's changed him little by little since her arrival. They had always been good friends and he had never thought that their friendship could...evolve. Until now.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said it, more adamantly this time.

There was silence for a moment before (Y/N) squeezed back, laughing with happy tears in her (e/c) eyes.

"If I'd known a song would have made you confess, I would've done it a hell of a lot sooner!" she giggled, pulling back from the hug to peck his lips. With her forehead resting on his, she sighed.

"I love you too Alastor." she replied back, rocking side to side with him in her arms.

"All I ask of you is to let me join in your symphony." he chuckled back, whisking her in his arms as he spun her around. Laughing and celebrating the night away, the world seemed a little brighter in that moment for all the demons down at the Hazbin (Happy) Hotel.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

96.6K 2.1K 24
~A RadioDust Fanfic~ -completed- The happy hotel, or rather hazbin hotel has been up and running for a few months now. With 2 demons gone to heav...
436K 6.8K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...
119K 3.1K 18
!!!!!WARNING!!! This story isn't for children, as it will have very mature themes such as sex(jokes), alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc. It also features...
1.7M 32.4K 200
These only contain the main characters (Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Niffty, Angel Dust, Alastor, Sir Pentious) You can imagine yourself how you met...