Alastor x Reader Oneshots

By MichieWrites

Art Cover Credit: rndoodli I CHANGED MY MIND THIS ISN'T OVER LOL. So it seems I have been inspired by all t... More

Let's Dance, Shall We?
Jokester
Perfect
Almost Human
The Most Wonderful Discovery
Hurry Up and Drive (1)
Hurry Up and Drive (2)
Summer Heat and Baby Talk
A Tourtured Artist
Night Terror
Surprise
In the Cellar
Only You (+18)
Patience
Our Photos (1)
I Will Wait
His Weakness
Put Your Head on My Shoulder
The Jester's Folly
Our Photos (2)
Day at the Carnival (+18)
Just Like Mother
He's An Angel
The Cat's Meow
Symphony
Our Parenthood
She Has Me Swoon
She's An Angel
Vanilla Bean, Pretty Please
My Little Kitten (+18)
A Mermaid's Tale

In His Care

6.7K 158 100
By MichieWrites

Art Credit: shiran.shiku

WARNING: Mentions of assault, injury, anger and grief. Sadness, guilt, and comfort. Territorial behavior.

NOTE: I have a cyst and I'm probably gonna need surgery to remove it. It shouldn't be dangerous, but it still makes me nervous. Anxiety has enter the chat. Anyways, enjoy and much love!

Charlie flinched at the sound of crashing and items breaking in the other room, followed by angered screaming and yelling.

Never in meeting Alastor had she seen him so enraged and so far from his usual composure.

Alastor being famous and well known throughout hell also meant he had enemies he could deal with easily on his own. He had taken down many groups and destroyed any idiot who thought they could beat the Radio Demon. All had been managed effortlessly, until one of those fools decided to touch the most precious thing he'd ever known to be his.

His wife, (Y/N).

The poor darling had been assaulted just outside the Happy Hotel while Alastor was away on business. He had sensed her distraught and pain from miles away and was back in an instant to be in the aftermath of the carnage.

Vaggie and Charlie were tending to her wounds as she tried to hold a strong face, tears falling down her cheeks as her chin shook. She had abrasions and cuts all over her smooth skin and her clothes had been tainted by the mud she was slammed into by crooks of a gang member the deer demon had pissed off in the past.

The only reason why Alastor didn't immediately obliterate the people who hurt his (Y/N) was her own objections, pleading for him just to stay with her while she healed.

Once she slipped out of consciousness however, that was when the red haired demon finally broke. He growled and hissed at anyone who came close with his eerie ever present smile. His eyes had morphed into those dark, soulless dials that aided in his fearsome presence. He picked the fallen demon in his arms and held her close, shaking slightly as he walked into the hotel to set her in the tub of their shared washroom in their room.

Charlie has followed carefully behind, standing in the doorframe as she watched the couple with sympathetic eyes.

"A-Alastor...?" she said his name softly, watching him  visibly flinch. The dials were still present and dark in his sockets when he turned and his smile was so wide, the demon princess wanted to look away.

"Please...tend to her." he stood with shaky knees and slipped past the doorway without another word. (Y/N) whimpered as her head rested on the cold  marble, and Charlie went to work.

She was mindful as she peeled her damp and spoiled clothes off the injured females body and filled the tub with soothing warm water. She was careful as she cleaned the (h/c) haired doe demon who was slipping in and out of consciousness. Vaggie had come in and out to help, bringing in clean towels and a comfortable slip on gown.

(Y/N) was cleaned and dried, and they disinfected and wrapped her wounds finally laying her to rest on a nice clean bed. Still warm from the bath and feeling much better, she seemed to be much more awake now as she opened her (e/c) eyes.
"Charlie...Vaggie?" she looked over to her right to see them both at her bedside, concern and worry all over their features as they tended to her.
"(Y/N)! How are you feeling?" Charlie asked, holding the other demons hand with a tight squeeze.

The female groaned quietly, shifting slightly in bed.
"Sore...tired. Where is Alastor?" (Y/N) replied, smiling to Vaggie as the gray haired female handed her a water.
"Thank you..." she murmured as she slowly sat up.

"He's probably back with the heads of the guys who did this to you." Vaggie muttered as she pulled away, turning to view the window to see if there was any sign of the male. After he had dropped (Y/N) off inside he was gone in a flash, very likely to hunt down the people who very dumbly hurt his wife.

(Y/N) felt her eyes widen slightly and she watched the door outside, holding her water in her hands. Her doe ears perked up tall and she smiled softly.
"It's Al. I feel him, he's back." she whispered, making Charlie stand.
"Alright, (Y/N) stay here. I'll be back." the blonde demon pat her arm, walking out to face Alastor who was standing still, his eyes back to normal but his face blank. He was covered head to toe with blood, his eyes staring lazily at nothing in particular.

The princess demon took some steps closer, being mindful.

"Where are the bodies?" she asked him simply, and he let out a snort.
"Somewhere...anywhere but here." he replied, sounding far and detached.

"Alastor...(Y/N) is alright and resting." Charlie tried, hoping that him hearing this would calm him down a bit more. He looked up and she could see his eyes had grown just a little more lively like that, and Charlie felt that this was a good sign.
"Really? How is she? Is she awake?" the Radio Demon stepped closer, staining the carpet with the dark liquids on his clothes and skin, nearly getting Charlie with it. She stepped back, putting a hand up.

"F-First, before I answer that I need you to get clean..." Charlie mumbled, not too confident in her words being in the midst of a murderer who's wife was just assaulted.
"I also want to make sure you're about...90% calm before you s-see her."

Thirty long minutes of cleaning all the blood off from his person and getting dressed and dried into new clean clothes, he was racing to the room where his (Y/N) was resting at. When he came in she was laying on her back with her pretty head resting on the pillow. Her (h/c) locks sprawled out beautifully around her face, when she finally caught sight of him, her smile nearly floored him.

"Oh, my darling..." Alastor whispered as he moved closer, his eyes and voice showing so many emotions of grief, anger, and sadness. In those red eyes of his, (Y/N) also saw guilt. Sitting at the edge of her bed near her waist, he took her cheeks with his hands, picking her head up gently to peck her lips.
"How are you feeling?" he asked her, which earned a giggle from her.
"If I had a dollar for every time someone has asked me that today, which has been a lot, you'd probably think I was a stripper." she joked, trying to make the small closed-mouth smile on Alastor's face grow brighter.

She wanted to see the nice toothy grin he had that she loved.

"I shouldn't have left you alone..." he whimpered, an angry tear forming in he corner of his eye and slipping past his control. He leaned his head into her shoulder and cuddled into her bosom, whispering soft apologies as she pet his soft hair.
"Do you really have to blame yourself for this? I'm fine, I still have all my limbs, I'm talking. What's the issue, my love?" she moved his bangs over to kiss his forehead multiple times.

"(Y/N)...when we married, I vowed to protect you. I could've—" he picked his head up, searching her eyes for any sign of disappointment, hurt, anything—

But all she had for him was love in her eyes. Care, forgiveness, and understanding.

He fell silent, and she tilted her head in to give him a long kiss. He sighed into the kiss, rubbing her arms gently with his hands.
"You're too good for this place. How did you end up here?" he asked her when they pulled away, nearly missing the massive grin that appeared on her lips.
"Are you forgetting I have a kill count of my own? I was quite the felon in the past."

"And now?"

"Now I'm just a felon who only does bad things only if I have to. I have a whole eternity to do whatever I please with you by my side." she giggled, flicking his nose with her finger.

"Now you stop feeling bad, you hear? You already avenged me enough with your temper tantrum." she wiggled her brow at Alastor who went red in the face, pursing his lips in embarrassment.
"It wasn't a temper...tantrum."

A knock at the door took both their attention away from each other. It was Angel, who was hoping to check on (Y/N) to see how she was doing. Unfortunately, for poor Angel Dust, Alastor was there and hissed at him just as he opened the door. Slamming it shut once again, he decided he would check on her later.

No one is allowed to mess with the Radio Demon's one and only. ❤️

(It took about a month or so for Alastor to finally detach himself from (Y/N's) hip after the incident.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.3K 25
I was forced into this. On my birthday none of the less. Why? Why did they have to make me use that...thing. Why did they have to make me use that Ou...
437K 6.9K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...
256K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
1.7M 32.4K 200
These only contain the main characters (Charlie, Vaggie, Cherri Bomb, Niffty, Angel Dust, Alastor, Sir Pentious) You can imagine yourself how you met...