Across The Galaxy By Nori Ela...

By SJN2019

His path was sealed...hers unknown....though space, time and distance kept them apart. Their differences and... More

Cold Hardships....Part 1
Practice Part 2
Home Part 3
Their Arrival to one Another Part 4
Apprehension and Revelations Part 5
Touch Part 6
Uncertainty.....Part 7
Organic Joining Part 8
Warmth.....Jealousy Part 9
Yautja Blood Part 10
Trophies Onboard Part 11
Yautja Prime Part 12
Same language, No communication Part 13
Despondent and Depressed Part 14
Escape From Faux Fantasy Part 15
Returned Part 16
Bliss and Tension Part 17
Yautja Supreme Beings Part 18
Copper and Iron Part 19
SPLIT......Lasher Part 20
Separate Journeys Part 21
Mexicana Ambush Part 22
Into an Inferno Part 23
Enraged Hearing...Part 24
Doth Mine Eyes Deceive Me Part 25
Eerie Familiarity Part 26
Entrapment Part 27
Jealousy and Stone Part 28
Female Yautja Attention Part 29
Intense Mating Part 30
Safety Of Our Ways Part 31
Foolish Threats Part 32
Rewriting DNA Part 33
Decimation Part 34
Interrupting Time Part 35
Kainde Amedha Part 36
Anguish Part 37
Not Fast Enough Part 38
Revealing Truth Part 39
Decimation of Hope Part 40
Powerful Heartbeat Part 41
Meeting Again Part 42
Reasons Part 43
Return to Solace Part 44
Cold Play Part 45
Clarity Part 47
Pushing It To The Brink Part 48
Yautja Healing Part 49
Only You Part 50
Bands and Cake Part 51
Training and Cunning Part 52
Yautja Tongue Part 53
Guards and Guarded Part 54
A Yautja Introduction Part 55
Mated and Joined Part 56
Our First Night Part 57
Space and Commitments Part 58
Breaking Him Part 59
Sensual Reassurance Part 60
Skittles....Part 61
Cold Love Part 62
Spoiled Rotten Yautja Part 63
Drunken Dominance Part 64
Drunken Assertive Takeover Part 65
Covetous Sacrament Part 66
Misplaced Protection Part 67
Science Fiction is Real Part 68
Scars Claim Part 69
Departing Their Sanctuary Part 70
Where They Started Part 71
Traveling Home Part 72
Artful Epilogue Part 73

Anxious Glands Part 46

1K 42 24
By SJN2019

They arrived to her cabin. Night was falling. "Are you hungry?" She asked him. "No..." was all he said. Scar stopped in front of the cabin stairs. Lex walked up a couple of stairs then turned to face him. "Scar..... I'm ok. Please...know that I'm happy..... simply over the moon that you're here." He approached her and held her. She rested her head on his mask. "Come inside, we can cut it tomorrow." She told him. He shook his head no. He scanned the area. No one was in sight. "I will finish quickly. Please go inside and warm yourself." He said. She surveyed the area. "Are you sure?" "Yes..." He told her. She hesitantly went inside.

Lex added the last of the firewood to the fireplace. She defrosted a few steaks, pork chops and a bag of frozen broccoli, asparagus and carrot steamers. She cooked as quickly as she could. She made a pan of corn bread and made him a glass of the tonic he left her and coconut juice since he seemed to enjoy it the last couple of times. She didn't know how much water to add to the tonic. She mixed the tonic until it tasted how she remembered it. She peeled out of her clothes and put on her robe.

Scar chopped and cut all the wood into small narrow pieces. He stacked them orderly on the porch and returned the sled to the shed. He stood for a long time wondering why she was anxious and distressed. He would ask again. Lex was done cooking. She looked out and didn't see Scar. She panicked. She went for her clothes and coat but before she could dress, he was coming through the door. She stopped and her eyes stung with tears. He saw this and went to her. He pulled her into his arms. She tried pulling away but he held her. "Have I upset you?" He asked worried. The emotions he felt concerning her were overwhelming and still foreign. Yautja males weren't encouraged or reared to be emotional. She shook her head no but tears tracked her face. "Please tell me!" He implored. "It's nothing." She said sobbing. She felt herself feeling irrational. She needed to calm down. "Lex.....I am worried." She tried pulling from him but he gripped her tightly. "No.." He said frustrated.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. Please, I just want to eat and bathe. Please come and eat with me." He pulled her to him. She couldn't make eye contact and he growled lowly. "I want the truth but I will not press." His voice was deep and sounded dangerous. She nodded. She gripped him and he squeezed her. He felt the sudden need to fuck her.

Lex pulled him to his seat. She sat across his lap and pulled at his mask. "Off" She said. He reached up, removed the tubing and pulled it off, placing it on the table. His eyes were heated. His expression was...irate. She reached up and touched his chin. He was incensed. "Scar" She said apprehensively. He was positively sullen that she wouldn't tell him what was wrong. She touched his mandibles and ran her fingers across his teeth. He licked her finger tips but he wouldn't look at her. She touched his tendrils and massaged them. He leaned into her caress.

Lex took notice of his breathing. His eyes were closed and his hands were flexing. He wanted to touch her but he was at a loss because of her mood. She noticed his hands, he kept lifting them as if he wanted to hold her but he didn't. She pulled one of his tendrils, he hissed and gripped the sides of the chair. Lex pulled him to her and licked his mandibles. He let out a deep breath. She continued licking him and massaging his scalp. She kept running her fingers down his tendrils, lightly squeezing.

Scar was aroused. She was driving him mad. Her ministrations were leaving him breathless. She turned to straddled his thighs, settling her cunt right against his groin. He groaned and growled. She licked his teeth and stuck her tongue in. His rough tongue met hers and he whined deep in his throat. She moaned and started taking off his armor. She was learning how to remove it after watching him repeatedly. Scar felt her actions and groaned loudly. She removed his chest plate, arm shields and the armor on his forearms. There were so many pieces. She dropped it all to the floor. She couldn't remove his netting so she touched him all over, particularly in between the spaces. She rubbed his chest and ran her fingers all over his abs. He was ripped! She felt his muscles bulging. Lex lifted herself up and her breasts touched his chin. She hugged him and rubbed his scalp. Scar smelled her scent...he felt her heat and he lost control. He wrapped his hands around her waist and began to squeeze her. He held her ass and squeezed harder. Rubbing his hands all over her.

Lex rubbed his shoulders and his tendrils. She wanted him. Scar moved her back and looked at her. He ran his hands along her sides. "I do not like you upset. It worries me a great deal." He told her quietly. She nodded. He pulled her to him. "I love you." She bent down to lick his tongue. "I love you more." She whispered. He touched her mouth. He squeezed her waist and moved his hand to cup her breasts. He massaged her breasts tenderly. He pulled her robe apart and stared at her. She was beautiful, her skin was smooth, warm and golden, her stomach was tight, she was luscious. He touched her neck and moved to hold her breasts. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and they hardened into turgid peaks. He rubbed her stomach and her hips. He worshipped her...

Lex stared at him staring at her. She was enchanted by his attention. Scar found her beautiful. He pulled her to him, flared his mandibles and licked her nipple. He licked hungrily. He moved her nipple into his mouth. His teeth grazed her and she moaned. His mandibles squeezed her breast and pulled her deeper into his mouth. His hands moved over her belly in circles. He wanted her with child....soon. He grabbed her ass and moved his fingers into her cleft. She was moist and he wanted to taste her everywhere.

Lex moaned and grabbed his tendrils. She rubbed her hot cunt on his stomach, trying to find friction. She was on fire. Scar felt her and moved his hand to cup her. He held her and she ground down on his hand. He could feel her growing slippery and wet. He moved to circle her opening. He inserted his finger and she gasped...moaning, digging her nails into his chest. His nails were sharp but he was careful. Angling just right to give her pleasure. He inserted a second finger and she moaned loudly. She rocked onto his fingers. She needed to be filled. Scar continued licking her nipples and he found his cock growing painfully hard. Lex continued riding his fingers. Scar wanted her.

He removed his fingers to her stern protests, they were coated in her wetness. She whined and clawed at his hand, moving it back to her opening. He gripped her hand and pulled back from her breast. She whined once more. He pulled her to him, licking her other breast. He squeezed her ass and rubbed his finger along her asshole. She continuously whined and moaned. "I want you to fuck me there." She whispered. Scar was panting...he continued licking her. "Please fuck my pussy now. I need you. I'm so horny. I want your dick in my pussy!......please...give me....." She breathed. He was overwhelmed. He continued licking her nipple. "Please Scar...I want you. Cum inside of me. Give me my babies." Scar groaned loudly. He pulled her body closer to him and removed his loincloth, codpiece and the netting.

His hard cock was freed and it dripped precum. He pulled back from her breast, gripped her ass; pulling her cheeks apart and spreading her opening. He brought her down on his shaft in a slow motion. He lowered her, not stopping until he was fully seated within her. They both moaned and Lex growled, digging her nails into his shoulders. Scar lifted her and brought her down repeatedly on his cock. Lex bounced on top of him, enjoying every thrust. He held onto her ass in a vice grip. He panted and stared down at her wet cunt, taking him all in. His mouth watered and his mandibles clicked repeatedly. Lex held onto his shoulders. She was excited....he watched her body. He pulled her down harder and harder. He threw his head back and gasped for air.

Lex rode him, opening her legs wider while leaning her back onto the table. Her cunt felt warm and smooth. Scar looked down and noticed white cream coating his cock. Her cunt was wet and she was creaming all over his shaft. He'd never seen that, read about it or heard about it. Lex was leaning back onto the table, her breasts bounced and her skin had a sheen. Scar looked down again and noticed more cream. Her cunt was wetter than he'd ever experienced and he stared in awe. She was moaning and cooing his name.

Her juices started running down his shaft and pooling around the base of his groin. He was coated in it. Her cream had no smell but there was a lot of it, it was white and thick but slippery and wet. The sight made Scar gasp. He felt the need to pound her fiercely. He held onto her waist and stood up, sliding her back further onto the table. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him roughly. He thrust into her hard and deep. Lex mumbled her pleasure....saying his name over and over again.

Scar moved back and stared at her creamy cunt coating his cock. He threw his head back and roared with his tendrils falling behind him. Lex pulled her feet up higher and his roar made her toes curl. She hummed her moans. She moved her legs higher up to his chest. He adjusted his arms and she put her legs over his shoulders. This angle clenched his cock. He groaned fiercely. He pulled her hips to him, lifting her ass from the table with each thrust and forced his cock inside of her. He leaned into his ferocious pounding, rubbing her hips and thighs. He stood a bit more and his cock began rubbing against her skene gland. She inhaled sharply and her body tightened up.

Scar continued to pound her. She tried pushing him back but he wouldn't let her. He rammed into her grazing her repeatedly. She moaned and began breathing harder. His cock hit her gland a few more times and she began to shake. Her cunt pushed out an abundance of fluid and cream. Scar could feel this sensation. He leaned back to look and the angle hit her just right. She ejaculated again, this time she sprayed his stomach. His skin was drenched in white creamy fluid. Her orgasm ripped through her and her walls clamped down on him. Her cunt gushed again and she nearly passed out.

The feeling of her gushing all over him set him ablaze. He held her hips tightly and fucked her until his cock spilled forth his essence. He hummed.....trilled.....groaned......and clicked during his release. His body pumped into her sheath until he felt her milk the last of his seed. He collapsed forward onto the table, completely out of breath and weakened. Lex was partially awake, totally out of it and zapped of all energy! He leaned his head on her, maneuvering his head to not poke her with his mandibles or spikes. He could barely breathe. They both lay panting and bone-weary.

Lex eventually moved. She tried to move a piece of her hair but her hand was weak. It dropped back to the table. Scar lay on top of her and inside of her. He was drained!

Scar finally moved to lift his head up. He looked at her. She was half asleep. He slowly moved from the table and gently pulled himself from out of her. She flinched and softly gasped but didn't wake. He found a cloth and wiped her clean then himself. Scar gathered her in his arms and he carried her to the couch. He locked up and turned off the lights. They would eat later...

A few hours later Lex woke on the couch with Scar holding her tightly. She was worn out! She looked at him and he was asleep. She eased from the couch and found her robe. She heated their meals and brought Scar his plate and a damp towelette for his hands. He smelled food and gradually woke. She handed him his plate and coconut juice. He ate like a mad man. He was starving. Lex ate at a steady pace. Noticing his sleepy face..... she smiled.

They finished eating....Lex crawled back into his arms and fell asleep. Scar did the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 26 3
For more than one year, Kael has been hunting for a bad blood. When he is betrayed by someone in his clan and almost dies in an ambush, he decides to...
24.4K 815 11
The Yautja invasion on Earth causes people to live in hiding. During one of your supplies outings, you have a close encounter of the third degree wit...
137K 4.6K 35
*y/n joined the army, with the dreams of adventure. she sure did get an overwhelming amount of adventure with alien life!! *Fem reader x male yautja...