Across The Galaxy By Nori Ela...

By SJN2019

His path was sealed...hers unknown....though space, time and distance kept them apart. Their differences and... More

Cold Hardships....Part 1
Practice Part 2
Home Part 3
Their Arrival to one Another Part 4
Apprehension and Revelations Part 5
Touch Part 6
Uncertainty.....Part 7
Organic Joining Part 8
Warmth.....Jealousy Part 9
Yautja Blood Part 10
Trophies Onboard Part 11
Yautja Prime Part 12
Same language, No communication Part 13
Despondent and Depressed Part 14
Escape From Faux Fantasy Part 15
Returned Part 16
Bliss and Tension Part 17
Yautja Supreme Beings Part 18
Copper and Iron Part 19
SPLIT......Lasher Part 20
Mexicana Ambush Part 22
Into an Inferno Part 23
Enraged Hearing...Part 24
Doth Mine Eyes Deceive Me Part 25
Eerie Familiarity Part 26
Entrapment Part 27
Jealousy and Stone Part 28
Female Yautja Attention Part 29
Intense Mating Part 30
Safety Of Our Ways Part 31
Foolish Threats Part 32
Rewriting DNA Part 33
Decimation Part 34
Interrupting Time Part 35
Kainde Amedha Part 36
Anguish Part 37
Not Fast Enough Part 38
Revealing Truth Part 39
Decimation of Hope Part 40
Powerful Heartbeat Part 41
Meeting Again Part 42
Reasons Part 43
Return to Solace Part 44
Cold Play Part 45
Anxious Glands Part 46
Clarity Part 47
Pushing It To The Brink Part 48
Yautja Healing Part 49
Only You Part 50
Bands and Cake Part 51
Training and Cunning Part 52
Yautja Tongue Part 53
Guards and Guarded Part 54
A Yautja Introduction Part 55
Mated and Joined Part 56
Our First Night Part 57
Space and Commitments Part 58
Breaking Him Part 59
Sensual Reassurance Part 60
Skittles....Part 61
Cold Love Part 62
Spoiled Rotten Yautja Part 63
Drunken Dominance Part 64
Drunken Assertive Takeover Part 65
Covetous Sacrament Part 66
Misplaced Protection Part 67
Science Fiction is Real Part 68
Scars Claim Part 69
Departing Their Sanctuary Part 70
Where They Started Part 71
Traveling Home Part 72
Artful Epilogue Part 73

Separate Journeys Part 21

863 39 27
By SJN2019

9 days later.....

Lex arrived in Mexico. The sun and heat felt suffocating! There was a 19 hour trek to the ruins and pyramids. She'd met her travel companions. 3 women, 2 were natives and 7 men. One who'd taken an unwanted liking to her. He was tall, blonde, amazingly annoying and arrogant. This expedition couldn't go fast enough. She decided she would climb by herself from now on. She didn't need to lead expeditions. Maybe Scar would climb with her. He was especially strong. She wouldn't have to teach him much or anything at all quite possibly. She was so horny. Her body was on fire. She was so wet she'd had to stop three times just to check and confirm she wasn't spotting. Her thoughts ran rampant. She constantly touched her necklace. Her hands had begun straying late at night but she wanted to save it all for him. 'Oh my God, when is he returning!'

Scar was a mass of arousal. He'd boarded the young bloods and the mothership followed closely behind his ship. Elder Shomir, was truly understanding of Scars predicament. Which was remarkable in itself. The unblooded would complete their Chiva, Scar would complete his mission and the mothership would take the three back to their base. While Scar was granted a furlough. He would use this gracious gift from Elder Shomir to go directly to Lex.

During their trek, Lex found herself daydreaming, holding her necklace. During her flight to Mexico she couldn't focus. She'd checked her bag at the airport and claimed the combi-stick was a piece of art purchased during her travels.

"We're going to camp out and have a bon fire tonight. There will be drinks, food." Thomas announced breaking her concentration. "Oh no, thank you but I don't drink." Lex spoke sternly. "Oh one drink won't hurt." Thomas pushed. "I do not drink. Especially during expeditions. This is a foreign land and unmarked terrain. Alcohol would be irresponsible, I'm your guide not your friend." Lex said forcefully. "Whoa whoa.....ok, no drink. At least hang out with us tonight." He persisted. "There is another 7 hour trek once we call it a night.

In fact, listen up everyone, gather around! THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL 7 HOUR TREK TOMORROW. WE RISE AT 4AM. THE TERRAIN ACCORDING TO MY NOTES IS TREACHEROUS. SHARP ROCKS AND RAZOR LIKE STONES. I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST AVOIDING ANY ALCOHOL. ANYONE INTOXICATED CAN AND WILL SERIOUSLY HURT THEMSELVES. THE NEAREST HOSPITAL IS 14 HOURS AWAY. IF YOU INJURE YOURSELF MORE THAN A SUPERFICIAL CUT, YOUR SURVIVAL COULD BE PERILOUS. THE INCLINE WILL MAKE IT NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO CARRY ANYONE STILL INTOXICATED, FATIGUED OR DEHYDRATED. THE TEMPERATURES TOMORROW WILL RISE TO 109°F. ALCOHOL WILL DEHYDRATE YOU! SAVE THE ALCOHOL FOR POTENTIAL INJURIES! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH." Lex spoke with authority. She looked at Thomas and walked past him. "Idiot," she remarked under her breath.

They decided to stop for the evening. Everyone began setting up their tents. Lex moved her tent further away but closer to Holly and the female natives accompanying them to the pyramids. Lex noticed the female natives didn't have anything to lie on. Only a thin blanket. She thought about Scars cape. It would certainly keep her warm. She had her heating pad for when the temperature dropped. She'd brought a small solar panel system with energy cells. It would power her heating pad. It would surely recharge tomorrow in the sweltering sun!

Lex offered the natives her thick blanket and insulated sleeping mat. They were small women. They would both be able to sleep under it. They smiled and accepted the blanket. She referred to her notes. She spoke in their language. "Build you a small fire, keep you warm." They bowed. Lex went about gathering stones and wood. The women made themselves a pallet. Lex started the fire and gathered more twigs. She pointed it out to the women. They smiled and bowed.

Lex returned to her tent. Thomas was waiting nearby. "That was thoughtful." He stated smugly. "The temperature will drop, they will freeze without the extra blanket and fire." She stated matter of factly. "Could have offered them your tent, mine sleeps 6." He looked at her. Lex frowned. "I do not think so." She spit, offended. She turned to enter her tent, when he grabbed her arm. "You don't have to be so mean." He said. Lex grabbed his hand and pulled it from her. "Not mean, dismissive." She turned to enter her tent. She zipped up her tent and locked it.
Scar sat at the controls in a daze. An unblooded male, Nelkir entered the central command centre. He bowed to Scar. Scar acknowledged him. "Did you need something?" Scar asked with a touch of frustration clicking angrily. He tried to calm down. "New name Scar, I wish to speak to you about our challenge." He answered, trilled and clicked fearfully but confidently. Scar didn't have any patience for this. He thought of Lex. She would be disappointed if he wasn't helpful. He'd helped her survive. "Yes." Scar trilled. Communicating in his native language was a reminder that he was far away from Lex. "Is there, do you have any advice for me? I have trained for a long time. I am ready but want to be fully prepared." Nelkir clicked. "Be vigilant and fast. Don't turn your back for a second. The kainde amedha are the most cunning and dangerous creatures. You will be dead before you realize if you are not alert. Listen at all times. They are quiet but if you listen, you can hear them approach no matter the distance. Do not distract yourself with trophies, until you are certain it is safe and do not remove your bio-mask." Scar explained.

"Yes........ The ooman female you saved, why did you save her?" Nelkir asked innocently. Scars heart stopped. "She....... was a female, she was unarmed, fearless and strong. Leaving her was not an option. She was not meant to be there to interfere with our challenge. Not all oomans are dangerous. Many of the males can be aggressive, in fact so can the females but the females usually only want mercy and to be spared." Scar explained, his trilling sounded a bit nervous. "I understand. Thank you." Nelkir bowed and exited the central command centre. Scar sat feeling despondent. He missed her!

Lex secluded herself to her tent. She bathed with moist towelettes and a misting fan, it would have to do. She actually felt clean and refreshed. She drank water and ate a small meal. She made herself comfortable and thought of Scar. While holding her necklace, she drifted off to sleep.

The bon fire and commotion woke her a short time later. She was fully awake now. Tired and annoyed! Lex heard footsteps approaching her tent. She sighed. Thomas....she reached for her hunting knife. The footsteps stopped and moments later receded.

............Thomas wanted to talk to her. He didn't understand why she wouldn't entertain his advances. He began walking towards her tent. He crossed the natives and scanned the area. His eyes fell straight into the eyes of the two native women sleeping close to Lex's tent. He backed off. Embarrassed and caught.

Lex held her combi-stick and her hunting knife and listened to her surroundings. She heard receding footsteps then nothing. She relaxed....

Scar was growing impatient. He didn't like being away from her.

The cold air settled amongst the campers. Lex woke freezing. She pulled Scars cape around her and turned on her heating pad. She instantly felt warm. She thought of the two native women. She grabbed another thick quilt and exited her tent to take it to them. They shivered. She covered them and placed more twigs on their fire. They bowed their heads, they felt warmer and she scurried back to her tent. Thomas grabbed her. "Hi, finally decided to come out." He taunted. Lex snatched from him but he was relentless, he grabbed her with both hands. "Stop. Thomas, I am not interested." She snapped. She pulled from him but he moved closer to her, pressing his body to hers. He smelled her. "Alexa, I think I could change your mind." Thomas remarked snidely. Lex took a deep breath and pushed him from her, he flew backwards and lost his footing. "Do not touch me. Thomas, I AM NOT INTERESTED!" She shouted. Other people exited their tents and began looking on. Thomas stepped further back, startled at her strength. Lex sighed and retreated to her tent.

Lex's alarm sounded. She could have knocked right back out from fatigue. Almost over she thought!! She jumped up, dressed and started packing. She quickly broke down her tent. She made an announcement to the team. Slowly people started moving about. Breakfast was eaten amongst the team. Lex stretched and drank water. She wanted to stay hydrated. The two native women approached her and presented her with her blankets. They'd folded them unbelievably small which amazed Lex. They bowed to her. Lex bowed to them and smiled.

They began their trek and traveled high before ascending low. Lex had knee pads, elbow pads, a helmet, glasses, steel toed boots and heavy duty gloves. She instructed the teamed through the terrain. The native guides assisted Lex. "LISTEN UP! We have to stay together. As many of you know, guides, tourist and explorers have been known to disappear over the years. They're only rumors but let's keep an eye out for one another. We have to be alert of our surroundings. No lagging or site seeing. No stopping for pictures. No stopping to collect any artifacts along the way. Keep up and announce any requests for breaks. If you have protective gear, please put it on now, stay hydrated, you will perspire more water than you can intake. Be smart!" She instructed.

The team began their trek. The men started out not taking the trek seriously. A few of them slipped and a couple of them fell. One injuring himself, he'd cut his hand. They needed to stop and dress his wound. Lex observed the injury and immediately turned to the group, giving them all stern looks. They eventually continued on. The sun rising, and bringing with it a stifling heat, caused extreme fatigue amongst the group. Many people needed breaks, suffering from heat exhaustion. Lex stayed hydrated, she was surprisingly feeling well. She preferred mountain climbing in colder climates but this expedition wasn't so bad. She touched her necklace and took deep breaths. She misted herself and thought of her last bath with Scar. She groaned under her breath, miserable and horny. She couldn't wait to see him.

Thomas couldn't keep from touching her in some small way. Lex had pushed him away and twisted his arm multiple times during this trek. Thomas was constantly talking to her. He'd tried to apologize for his actions but Lex wasn't having it. They all stopped to relieve themselves. The women guarded the women and the men went off in the opposite direction. Lex was ready to reach the pyramids and branch off while the team explored.

They continued on through the jungle for a couple of hours. Finally seeing the pyramids. The site was marvelous. The ruins didn't look like ruins to her. They were beautiful and grand!! She was speechless. They proceeded on before hearing a thunderous roar. Everyone stopped in their tracks. Several men in the group drew semiautomatic weapons and rifles out of nowhere. Lex was shocked. They pointed the weapons in the direction they heard the roar. "Anyone have any idea what the hell that was?" Spoke Derrick.

"No." everyone spoke in unison. Lex looked around. She was nervous. "Let's proceed with caution." Derrick instructed. He still had his weapon drawn. Lex looked at the drawn weapons. 'This feels like Bouvetøya.'

Lex walked closely to the team. "Maybe it was an animal, this is the jungle you know." Spoke Holly. Everyone mumbled. They continued on towards the first pyramid. Near the side was an opening. Lex stood to the side and the team walked on. "You're not coming? We should stick together!!" Holly asked. "No. I planned to stay here in the shade and wait for you all. I've had enough interaction with the wealthy explorers granted permission to tour sacred ruins." Lex remarked brazenly. "Alexa, please, it is dangerous!! Did you not hear that roar. You said it yourself, tourist and guides have been known to go missing." Holly reminded her. Lex groaned. "Ms. Woods, I've been given special instructions for you to accompany the team." Derrick informed Lex.

Lex looked at the sky and shook her head. "Very well, lead the way." Lex said unenthusiastically. Thomas walked next to her. "You should stay close so I can protect you." Lex scoffed. He grabbed her arm. "You never know if you may need my help." He said. "You're right, I would hope in any event you would help any of us because it's the honourable thing to do. Not for favouritism." Lex said in return. He held on to her and rubbed her arm. She snatched away and sidestepped him. The group moved further into the pyramid, deep into the chambers. They all entered into a dark room. Lights were set up to illuminate the space. Thomas approached Lex from behind. Rubbing her shoulders. "You know, it's pretty dark in here. I could imagine having a bit of fun." He whispered. Lex grabbed his wrist, twisted it and he fell to his knees. "I'm having a great time. Keep your hands to your self. I'm not going to ask you again. Next time something might snap!" She warned him.

Lex walked away. He hurried to his feet, angry. The other men were busy studying the symbols, carbon dating, collecting sand, rubble and checking the air quality while Holly took pictures. Lex sat against the wall. Two other men were in a corner examining pottery. Trying to film their findings. Lex sat with her head resting against the wall. Charles, a young geologist touched a brick. He pressed it in and was amazed to discover it moved. He began to touch it again when the cave rumbled. The ceiling vibrated. Dust falling on the team, stopped everyone cold. Many started coughing.

"What was that?" Thomas asked. "The caves are a bit unstable. We should proceed on." Dr. Kerbow suggested. Lex got to her feet. She was well and ready to leave. They left the chamber and headed through a low tunnel into another chamber. The air was dry. The cave rumbled again and a wall rolled closed behind them causing a cave in. Blocking their way back and out of the pyramid.

"That did not just happen." Muttered Charles. "What is going on here!!" One shouted. "Yes, how will we get back?" Holly asked. She was starting to panic. Lex took a deep breath. They heard a loud screech. Everyone looked towards the open path. The men drew their weapons and they slowly moved forward.

Lex could kick herself! She immediately regretted this expedition. They walked slowly. "Quiet everyone." Derrick whispered. The screeching continued. "That has to be an animal." Holly stated. "SHHHHHHHH." Dr. Kerbow warned. Lex walked on. Constantly looking behind her. She reached for her knife and thought of her combi-stick. The tunnel was low and the terrain was rocky. She felt an arm grab her. "Are you scared, I can protect you." Thomas muttered in Lex's ear. He touched her face, near Scars mark. She moved away from him and pressed her blade to his throat. "I can protect myself." Lex whispered agitated. She shoved him away from her and walked away.

The tunnel ahead of them opened up to a small cave. Suddenly behind them, one of the armed men screamed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 737 11
The Yautja invasion on Earth causes people to live in hiding. During one of your supplies outings, you have a close encounter of the third degree wit...
174K 3.3K 16
Follow Skyler on her adventures on how she met the Yautja and how she fell in love with a certain badass one. Read to find out more. I don't own Pred...
104K 5.8K 41
Ashaki is the lone survivor of a Xenomorph infested mining colony. After sleeping in cryo sleep for several decades, she finds herself bereft of fami...
25.4K 1.5K 29
In winning, she lost everything. Mourning Crow was kidnapped at age 13 and forced to compete in a 1000yr death match. She won the final showdown, and...