E N C H A N C I A || BTS & BL...

By THEREALACEEE

NOTE: For new readers, please read the re-written version instead because this will contain a lot of spoilers... More

Hi Guys!
[C.1] The Beginning
[C.2] Acting Weird
[C.3] The Book
[C.4] The Land Of Enchancia
[C.5] Unexpected Friendship
[C.6] Jeon?
[C.7] The Prophecy
Thank You!!!
[C.8] Possibilities
[C.9] Royal Blood
Q & A?
Answers (Q&A)
[C.10] Royal Blood Pt. 2
New Character's Info.
[C.11] The Paintings
[C.12] Revelations
Not An Update
[C.13] Almost
[C.14] Tricks Of Destiny
[C.15] Missing
[C.16] Powers
[C.17] First Day
[C.18] First Day Pt. 2
[C.19] Newly Found Enemy
[C.20] The Lost Boy
[C.21] Siblings
[C.22] Same Book, Different People
[C.23] Reunion
[C.24] Sweet Moments
[C.25] Escape
[C.26] Who Are You?
[C.27] Meet Again
[C.28] Questions
[C.29] Problems
[C.30] Danger
Not An Update
[C.32] In Love
[C.33] A Not So Friendly Warning
[C.34] Déjà vu
[C.35] Cherry
[C.36] Ten Things
[C.37] Announcements
[C.38] The Truth
[C.39] Magical Blood
[C.40] I'm Coming Home
PLEASE READ!
HELLO.
[C.41] A Whole New World
[C.42] We're Back
[C.43] Dark Visions
not an update
[C.44] Mishaps
[C.45] Princesses Of Enchancia
[C.46] Twist Of Events
[C.47] A Friend Or A Foe
[C.48] Trust On A Traitor
NOTICE.
[C.49] Preparations

[C.31] Noona

3.4K 167 19
By THEREALACEEE

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Nervous?"

"Yeah." Leo clutched the strap of his bag tighter.

"Don't be, its just your parents." Daniel gave the younger of them an encouraging smile.

"No, I'm not nervous about that, I'm nervous about the possibility that they might kidnap me again." The young lad shuddered at that thought. It was a frightening experience for a 14 year old like him, he was lucky what they did to him wasn't that gruesome, they were about to, but he escaped.

"They won't, they'll have to go through me first, aight?" Daniel gave Leo a high five, luckily it brought the smile back on the boy's face.

After a few more minutes of walking, they finally reached the Central Domain, this means they were already close to the Northern Palace.

As soon as they stepped in the crowded place, they both immediately garnered attention, both for different reasons.

"Omo! Is that Kang Seulgi's brother? Daniel?" A random girl squealed.

"He's so dreamy, hold me, I might faint." Her friend replied exaggeratedly.

"Is he taken?"

"He's finally back again?"

But soon, the people's eyes averted to the little boy beside Daniel.

"Wait, isn't that the king and queen's foster child?"

"If I'm not mistaken his name was Leo?"

"They finally found him?"

"Don't mind them bro, just keep walking." Daniel whispered to Leo and the latter just nodded.

Along the way, they bought some food to eat while walking, while doing so, they still managed to catch the curious and shocked eyes owned by the diverse villagers roaming around the heart of the whole kingdom.

Soon, they were already standing in front of the gate of the humongous palace.

"Wait." Daniel held out a hand to stop Leo from taking another step, the latter then gave him a confused look.

"Why?"

"I must be careful, for all I know a raging bear might come out of those doors and attack me."

"Who-"

"Kang Daniel!"

Daniel sighed. "Her."

"Stop. Disappearing. Without. Notice!" Seulgi smacked his head after every word she uttered which earned an unsatisfied groan from her younger brother.

"I still don't know how you know I was coming back." Daniel scratched the crown of his head with a pout on his face.

"Gossips spread fast in our territory in case you forgot, and stop pouting, you look horrible." Seulgi grimaced.

"What a nice way to welcome your brother." Daniel grinned sarcastically.

Daniel immediately regretted what he said after he was once again hit on the shoulder this time.

"I'm just worried about you, you pabo." His sister glared at his direction.

"Well first, there is nothing to worry about anymore my dear sister," He smiled. "Second, I think I'll be staying longer than usual, and third, I brought someone."

"Wait," Seulgi narrowed her eyes. "If it's another girl again and you break her heart again, I swear to the owner of this universe I will kill you-"

Daniel placed a finger to silence his sister. "You talk too much noona, and assume too much."

"Of course I would assume that, it's like a tradition of yours!"

"Hush now, you're ruining my image in front of the kid." Daniel said before looking towards Leo's direction. The young boy was just staring at the siblings fight like it was a badminton match. One second his eyes were on Seulgi, the next it was on his hyung.

"A kid?! Kang Daniel you are not pursuing child abuse!" Seulgi yelled in  disbelief and horror.

"What the heck? No, no what I meant is the 'someone' that I brought is Le-"

He was once again cut of when his sister's wide eyes went to Leo before shouting once again.

"Oh my God, you're not ga-"

"Noona stop! You're embarrassing me." Daniel whined.

But he was shocked when his sister suddenly burst out laughing. "How I wish. . .I had a c-camera." Seulgi said in between loud laughs.

Her brother sighed in defeat while Leo was just silently laughing at the side because of the the scene he was witnessing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. What a nice joke noona." Daniel rolled his eyes. "When did your joke even start?"

"My joke started on the child abuse part." She snickered. "But I was serious about you playing with girl's feelings, I've seen so many cry." Her tone suddenly turned serious after her laughing session subided, which sacred Daniel a bit. His sister's duality never disappoints.

"Right." He replied, but he knows in himself he's not gonna change soon, so he settled with smirking mentally for now.

"Anyways, I can see that you lifted a little bit of weight off our shoulders. You found the kid." She turned to face Leo.

"Hey there little one, I'm Kang Seulgi, your hyung's older sister." She gave the kid her eyesmile, her attitude now the contrast of what she showed earlier. Again, duality.

"I already know you noona, your quite famous." The boy said shyly causing Seulgi to chuckle at the boy's cuteness.

"I can see that you're tired," Seulgi observed the boy's face and frowned afterwards. "And wounded."

She noticed the marks on the boy's face and arms, she feared that even the boy's clothed parts are wounded too. She observed that he was still young and a boy his age should be spending his time studying and learning about his own powers and new things about this world.

"Let's go inside now," The monolidded woman smiled. "It's your home too anyways."

"And you, we will talk later I'm not letting you go that fast." Seulgi referred to Daniel who released an inaudible sigh.

Seulgi and Leo slowly made their way inside the palace with Daniel following in tow. Leo felt nostalgic as soon as the doors opened, he was finally back home.

"Before you say anything your parents are not here at the moment as they are in the South to discuss some important matters, they earlier, 12AM to be exact." Seulgi explained. "So it's just me, RV noonas, your TXT hyungs, and four special girls I want you to meet."

At the back Daniel's brows slowly connected.

Four special girls?

He thought, and he may not know it but Leo was thinking of the same thing.

"Who noona?" The boy can't help but ponder.

"Let's keep this as a secret first okay?" Seulgi smiled and earned a nod from Leo. "Your Rhea noona."

That three word sentence left the two boys in shock.

° ° °

I have a lot to say please read

First, I finally finished this unfinished chapter when I shouldn't have HAHA tomorrow will be the last day of our periodic exams and I'm finishing this chapter late in the evening hehe (but in my defense I am studying, you call it multitasking)

Like for the past two days I'm like:

Me entering the exam: into the UNKNOOOWN (frozen 2 is amazing btw like-)

Second, please bear with the slow updates, my school life right now is very very very very very busy for an 8th grade student, trust me, we get multiple projects from different subjects a week and the due is in that same week, and it happens every week and let's not forget about the tests too *sigh*

Third, just to let you know kpop of 2019 is giving me even more stress and I know that you know what's happening so I won't mention it amymore, even though I only became a kpop fan in 2016 I knew what happened in the past years so I can say that its like 2014 all over again

Reat in peace to the people who passed away :(

Fourth, are my author's notes annoying? I mean these days I keep it as short as possible execpt if there's something important I want to say unlike before where its very long hehe

Lastly, just in case you're filipino (but even if you're not you can still watch it) I left a link down below, its our music video project in computer and it would be a big help if you guys add up to the number of views and likes and shares too if possible

I think in the past chapters I mentioned something about us shooting something and the final product is finally done, but don't expect too much we're only in 8th grade HAHAHA

We made our very own music video for Ben&Ben's "Kathang Isip" please support it

To the non-filipinos the song and our mv is all about the story between bestfriends where the guy likes his bestfriend secretly but the question is if the girl does, just watch it HAHA

P.S my close friends in both wattpad and real life is in the mv and me too

But of course I won't be telling you which one I am HAHAHA

Ben&Ben - "Kathang isip" (Music Video Project):

Please search it up and watch it on YouTube :))

Unedited and rushed so expect grammatical errors

Luv y'all

Author-nim outtt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98.2K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
40.8K 1.6K 37
"Hey." I said to the girl. She looked up from her book and smiled. "Hi." She said back, staring at me with a wide grin. "I'm Jisoo. What about you?"...
91.8K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
11.4K 864 41
"Her eyes fucked me up" ~ Chaeyoung. "Who would've believed that going 5th time to university in centuries would be worth it because of her?" ~ Jiso...