UNPOPULAR GIRL -(MICHAENG)

By Orry47

{COMPLETED} Mina the girl who sticks to herself doesn't want to get involved with any of the other girls who... More

:New Girl:
:Owed Her:
:Cute:
:Sleepover:
:Friends:
:I Need Her:
:Different Way:
:My Fault:
:Missing her:
:Skip Class:
:I'm Sorry:
:Plan:
:Hopeless:
:Did It:
:Controls Him:
:Sneak Out:
:Following Around:
:Lets Try:
:deal:
:I'll Help Pay:
:Try:
:Hot:
:Fast:
:Sleep:
:Ached:
:Dinner Sickness:
:Phone Call:
:Second Shoot"
:Cherry Blossom:
:Never Ending:
:Fired:
:Night Plans:
:Couple More Days:
:Don't Touch Me:
:We Were Off:
:Long Waited Silence:
:Tough point:
:Search:
:Thank You:
:See You Soon:
:She's Waiting:
:Special Surpise:
:Author:
:Smile:
:Wedding:

:What Were You Thinking:

1.4K 63 44
By Orry47

CHAEYOUNG

"Woah. You got a good pare of girls" a man patted marks back while in awe of are photos. Mark brought them all. He showed so many I started to get flashbacks and I could almost feel her lips moving with mine in an annoyed anger.

The man walked up to me and held out his hand. "Great photos." I shook it. "I took one for myself for an example to my girls. Here" he handed me one hundred dollars. "What's this for?"

"I bought one. Mark said to give it to you"

"Oh thank you.." I smiled at him and took the money from his hand. I was in a shock. I had no idea one photo made this much money.

"Mark!" He smiled. "See it was all worth it." Just Another hundred and I could fly to Japan but I needed more for travel and hotel. "It's still not enough"

"Well this day just began. Go get ready"
I finally felt good about my situation. If I just got a hundred dollars That easy then seeing Mina on Monday could totally be possible.
————

MINA

I got out of the shower and put on some clothes.

Today I had to go to the main building. I had heard things from my father but mostly it was just the main place where he works and checks on the workers.

I didn't understand any of it. When I was little he made the main building sound like a paradise. A paradise of money.

"Mina! Come on"
————

Jimin held my hand as we walked in. The place was huge. It had multiple floors with a different company on each floor.

"I own many different companies. They are very important and bring a lot of money to Japan, I made a deal with the man In charge so I pay them a big portion of the money I make. It's important that you two understand everything that needs to be done and meet everyone who is in charge."

Jimin for the first time looked out of his realm. His hand was sweaty and it tightened around mine.

We all walked to the elevator and went to the bottom floor that was underground.

"Each building I own has a pretty decent sized factory in it. Of course these have a separate building but we keep a smaller factory here just Incase, there usual always running. This one is for a popular soda brand."

There were machines and people everywhere. It was very intimidating. "Woah" Jimin let go of my hand and walked closer to one of the machines. The workers greeted my father. "Crazy right?" I nodded at him and walked with Jimin a little bit further in.

A short man came up to us. "Hello. I'm basically the guy who runs this place."

"This is Jimin and Mina. My daughter and son in law. They'll be learning how to run my company so they can carry on the legacy I guess. Not much of one but I can't let it go in the wrong hands you know. I trust them. My blood." He patted my back.

"Teach them good and I bet they'll be twice as good"

We followed him around and basically got some background on the company before we had to head for the next floor.

I couldn't believe my dad owned all of this. There was no way I could handle any of this. I would end up just like him and work the rest of my life. A life with Chaeyoung would be so different.
————

The next floor was a designing company that worked with other huge company's. We met a person and had the same talk. Only four more floors.

Jimin was completely into everything. I wanted to leave. I was so annoyed that all this work was being forced onto me. Everyone talked about how good I'd do and my father was bragging even though he knows I can't and won't do all this work.

"Ok. This is the Modeling floor. This is actually one of the biggest companies I have. Right now I have a big amount of girls working in America, Paris and other places. This company also has many separate buildings—." A man ran up to my father with excitement on his face. He was holding images in his hand.

"Boss. We have made great progress in Paris. Mark has experimented with his new shoot. We've made thousands just today off of pre orders from other companies on these girls" my dad took the photos and smiled. "So this shit really sells. Unbelievable."

The pictures showed.

Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was holding jeongyeon close.

"Oh my god!"

"What?" My dad turned his head.

"Nothing...those photos are just really good...can I look at them?" He rolled his eyes and handed them to me.

All the photos were different places and showed almost a story of love though each photo. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it.

My fingers went across the photos. I suddenly felt like crying.

Chaeyoung kissing her.

A whole array of photos of the two kissing. I felt sick.

That didn't actually happen. It was only a job right? Please only be.

Why would she do that? Why the fuck would she do that! "I...I feel sick."

"What?"

Tears fell from my eyes. My dad grabbed the photos away from me. "Those girls aren't dating right?" I walked up to the man.

"They are portraying a dating couple and Mark is are top photographer so I can't see him picking two girls who aren't unless they are the best of the best but I was told these girls are brand new."

"They can't be"

"They probably are honey. I don't know what to tell you except mark wouldn't pick girls who aren't dating for that special shoot."

"But Chaeyoung said..." Jimin grabbed me and pulled me out of the room. My dad watched.

"See I told you Mina. Girls like that do shit like that." He tried to comfort me but I was off. I ran to the closest bathroom and hid away.

I was in shock. I never imagined to see that. Those pictures were devastating to see. My spirit was crushed. I wanted nothing more than to ask Chaeyoung why. Why did she do that to me. Even if it was a job she still could have chosen not to do it.

"Why..."

"I'm coming no matter what"

She took it the compete wrong way. Don't cheat. Don't kiss another girl. Chaeyoung think!

The first time I ever have feelings for a girl and her way to try and make money to see me is cheating on me.

One part of me grew hard but the other half was still soft for Chaeyoung. I now knew she was working to get money but that wasn't the way it had to be done.

What was she thinking!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
62.5K 1.9K 28
So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP High for some personal reasons. Some char...
45.4K 1.3K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...