Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popular with most students and even some of the teachers, although she hates talking to most people.
And then there's Mina.
Myoui Mina is a new student from Japan who's been transferred to the second year, halfway through the first term. She's an avid ballet dancer but is painfully quiet (most of the time) and she tries to avoid most confrontations.
So what could happen when the two cross paths?
(yo I'm shit at descriptions sorry!!!)
- we all sometimes just... space out, ya know?
- she spoke to you!
- you found an angel!
- Can't keep your eyes off of me, I suppose.
- If it doesn't matter then it won't hurt to tell me.
- I'm not letting you go on your own
- So you COULD have given me food poisoning?
- thank you
- Whatever you say... But I still think she's scary as fuck.
- ...now you're competing in a one-person staring contest.
- It would be my pleasure to treat a pretty girl like you
- what is love？？
- You should concentrate on the road rather than studying my face.
- Chaeng, you're such an idiot.
- But ONLY for you.
- I think I want to get drunk.
- Good morning gays!
- Oh my god, spill the tea!
- Great. Just who I wanted to see(!)
- A fraction short of perfect.
- Chaeyoung's gone insane!
- Stirring trouble?
- a/n pls read!!!!
- I do have a boyfriend you know
- Stop flirting, you twat
- JAE PT.2
- What's going on?
- Can I walk you home?
- Sounds Good
- Get out me car!
- -For the love of GOD, would you two get off of me!
- I forgot to say good morning
- I guess it's nothing official or anything...
- i am magic