Can't Be Tamed [Naruto]

Fallen_Angel_Otaku_ tarafından

Akina is the very definition of insanity. She has no control over herself when she fights, or holds back when... Daha Fazla

Chapt. 1: Like A Bird Inside A Cage
Chapt. 2: You Are Now My Darling!
Chapt. 4: The Bell Test, Your Taste Is Awful
Chapt. 5: Haven't You Heard? I'm The Shinobi Killer
Chapt. 6: Zabuza Momochi! Fight me, Shinobi Killer!
Chapt. 7: Don't Hold Back! The Shinobi Killer Vs. The Demon Of The Mist!
Chapt. 8: Zabuza Isn't Dead, What's The Difference?
Chapt. 9: Importance
Chapt. 10: Fight Or Be Taken Out!
Chapt. 11: Our Last Goobye, The Last Of Zabuza & Haku
Chapt. 12: Chunin Exams, Gaara Of The Desert
Chapt. 13: Keep Your Students In Check, The Reason
Chapt. 14: A Visit From The Snake, Orochimaru & Akina's Encounter!
Chapt. 15: Disciplining Through Pain
Chapt. 16: You Can Count On That! Protective Kakashi
Chapt. 17: Well, Aren't We The Clever One
Chapt. 18: My Darling Is Here, Declining The Offer
Chapt. 19: Training With Darling! Now's Your Chance If You Want Off This Ride
Chapt. 20: An Old Teammate, The Warning
Chapt. 21: Akina Vs. Sasuke! I'm Stronger Than You
Chapt. 22: Don't Go, Let Me Stand By You!
Chapt. 23: The 3rd Time, I Fight For You!
Chapt. 24: Intruders In The Village
Chapt. 25: The Akatsuki, Here For Akina
Chapt. 26: Do What You Do Best, Desperation
Chapt. 27: Final Warning, Running Out Of Time
Chapt. 28: The Land Of Tea
Chapt. 29: Attack Of The Rain Ninja!
Chapt. 30: Love? What is that? Akina's Hostility
Chapt. 31: Altered Memories, Akina's Tale
Chapt. 32: Monster
Chapt. 33: Join Me, Kidnapping Sasuke
Chapt. 34: Onto The Next Darling?
Chapt. 35: 2 Years Later! Emotionless & A Strange Connection
Chapt. 36: Never Forgotten Vs. Have Forgotten
Chapt. 37: Who Is Naruto To You?
Chapt. 38: We Finally Meet, Who Are You?
Chapt. 39: Refusing To Come Back, You Know Nothing
Chapt. 40: The Akatsuki Are After Akina?
Chapt. 41: The Burning Line
Chapt. 42: Leaving It All Behind
Chapt. 43: On Our Own, Assembling Teams
Chapt. 44: We Finally Found You
Chapt. 45:New Darling, Do We Have A Deal?
Author Note
Chapt. 46: Itachi Vs. Sasuke! It's Finally Over...?
Chapt. 47: It Was You!? The Truth Behind The Demon
Chapt. 48: Team Taka And The Akatsuki
Chapt. 49: Team Taka Vs. Killer Bee! Akina's Developed Ability
Chapt. 50: Meeting Pein
Chapt. 51: Revenge, Pein and Akina Attack The Village!
Chapt. 52: Change Of Plans, New Destination
Chapt. 53: Fear or Be Feared
Chapt. 54: Sasuke Vs. Danzo! Akina Protects!
Chapt. 55: The Demon's Rampage & Connected Memories
Chapt. 56: No More Suffering
Chapt. 57: This Is Punishment?
Chapt. 58: Forgiveness & Answers
Chapt. 59: The Possibilities
Chapt. 60: Are You Still There? Change
Chapt. 61: Back With Him, Why Does It Feel Wrong?
Chapt. 62: I Will Stand Beside You, Carrying Out His Plan
Chapt. 63: Sharing Chakra & Becoming The Host
Chapt. 64: Last Moments, Please Forgive Me
Chapt. 65: I Hereby Protect You With My Life
Chapt. 66: The 10 Tails & The War
Chapt. 67: Try To Understand, The Return Of The Hokage's
Chapt. 68: Disgrace, Sasuke's Return
Chapt. 69: His Little Girl, Dreams & Memories
Chapt. 70: Just A Little Longer, The Descendant Of Who!?
Chapt. 71: Akina Vs. Kaguya, The End Of War
Chapt. 72: I Will Never Forget You, Where Do I Go From Here?
Chapt. 73: Starting Over, A New Journey Awaits

Chapt. 3: The Copy Cat Ninja & Squad 7!

14.5K 382 138
Fallen_Angel_Otaku_ tarafından

By morning, some chunin and jounin found Mizuki, Naruto, and I in the forest. Mizuki was beaten to a pulp and I was a bloody mess. The kid was fine. I had my arm around his waist and my other hand holding his wrist while his arm was around my shoulders. 

When the chunin and jounin found us, they were shocked at the state Mizuki was in and saw that his blood was on my hands, and my own blood running down my mouth and bleeding from my head. 

"Took you long enough to get here." I said, dropping the boy to the ground. 

"Naruto!" Iruka ran over to aid the boy. It's not like he's dead or anything. I just took some of his chakra. He should recover soon. 

As for me, I was back in chains and went straight to the Hokage Tower. The Shinobi nurses washed the blood off me and put me in new clean clothes. Then, I was taken to the old man Hokage to tell him my side of the story since he wanted to know what went on last night. So, I told him everything. 

"Mizuki was the one who knocked out every guard, freed me from my cell, and wanted me to summon whatever was in that forbidden scroll. When I told him no, one thing led to another. We started to fight but I was at a disadvantage because of these chains." I raise up my wrists to reveal the chains that the ANBU placed on me before I came into the office. 

"You said no to him?" The old man blinks with shock. Surprised? 

"We both know that I wouldn't be able to escape this if I wanted to. You would send every ANBU and Jounin after me and have me back in that cell. I'm not stupid." I sigh, shrugging my shoulders. 

"And why was Naruto involved?" 

"He got himself involved. He came looking for me. So, I-" 

"Don't tell me you didn't!" The old man leaned forward with a glare. 

"Relax. I only took a tinsy bit of his chakra. He'll live. It's all that I needed to take down Mizuki. You should be lucky that I didn't kill the man after what he did to me. But, what matters is that you got your forbidden scroll back and everyone is still in one piece." 

"I guess I should be relieved that you didn't run off with Mizuki and use the scroll. So, I should be thanking you." The old man sighs. "But that doesn't change the fact that you went and took Naruto's chakra." 

"How many times do I have to explain this? I would have been dead if it weren't for his chakra." Even though, I was a bit surprised that he had the 9 tails chakra. I had no idea that the 9 tails chakra would be so sweet~!

"Today you'll be meeting Kakashi Hatake and his squad. The students of the academy will be meeting their sensei's, so you'll have no choice but to be apart of squad 7."

"That's the squad I'll be place on, right?" I yawn. 

"Yes. And I expect you to behave yourself." 

"I got it." I shrug my shoulders as if I were telling him that I don't care. Which I don't, really. 

Moments later, there was a knock at the door. "Good. He's already here. Come in." The old man said and a Jounin steps into the room. He had gray hair, his headband over his left eye, and he was wearing a Jounin vest. 

The Copy Cat Ninja. 

"Akina, this is Kakashi Hatake. Also known as The Copy Cat Ninja. This is the Jounin you'll be assigned with. Do not cause him any trouble. You are to behave yourself around him. Is that clear?" The old man tells me, giving me instructions. 

I eye the Copy Cat Ninja from head to toe before answering, "Clear as a whistle." 

Kakashi takes my chains and takes me out of the office, then we both head to the academy to pick up his students. 

~Kakashi's P.O.V.~

So, this is Akina. She's so young for someone so powerful. Lord Hokage has told me a lot about her. She's known as The Shinobi Killer. 

She takes chakra and stores a lot of chakra in her body, then uses it in battle. Rumors say that she's undefeatable. When she's fighting somebody, with each touch she comes into contact with, she takes that person's chakra. That's why every inch of her body is covered with clothing and wearing fingerless gloves. 

Akina is a very strong girl, but also a dangerous one. That's why Lord Hokage keeps her locked in the basement of the tower and restrains her. Akina can't control herself in battle. She has this bloodlust that can't be stopped. But I'm not going to treat her like an outcast or anything. I want to see how this goes, along with her behavior. 

~Akina's P.O.V.~

It was quiet on the way to the academy. None of us said a word to each other. But Kakashi kept looking back at me while I was staring ahead. 

We make it to the classroom and the moment Kakashi opens the door an eraser fall on his head. Naruto laughs at him while a girl with pink hair is apologizing as a boy who has the hair of a duck's ass is glaring at the Jounin. 

Kakashi picks up the eraser and says, "Let's see. My first impression of this group is... You're all a bunch of idiots." He says, making the group sulk.

"Hey! Akina! You're alright!" Naruto runs over to me and I take a step back because he's getting too close. 

"You know this girl, Naruto?" The girl with pink hair questions. 

"We ran into each other twice! Hey, Akina! Does this mean you're on our squad?! A 4 man squad!?" 

"You're being too loud, Naruto. Lower your voice." I cover my ears. "I'm just tagging along for the ride. Apparently, I'm not allowed out of these." I raise up my wrists to reveal the shackles and chains around them. 

"Why are you in those?" 

"That's enough. Let's go up on the roof and have an introduction." Kakashi says and we all meet up on the roof. Once we're on the roof of the academy, everyone was suppose to introduce themselves, tell their likes and dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future. 

I didn't do this because I'm not in this squad. I'm just the tag along. But, I got to know a little bit about everyone. 

Kakashi Hatake. He didn't tell what he likes, or what he dislikes. He has a bunch of hobbies, and he didn't feel like saying his dream for the future. So, all he did was tell everyone his name. 

Naruto Uzumaki. He likes ramen, dislikes how he has to wait for the ramen to heat up, hobbies are trying different kinds of ramen and his dream for the future is to become Hokage so that people can start treating him as somebody instead of a nobody. 

Sakura Haruno. What she likes is the boy next to her, her hobbies are looking at the boy next to her, her dream for the future is to marry the boy next to her, and what she dislikes is Naruto. 

Last, but not least, Sasuke Uchiha. He hates a lot of things and doesn't really like anything. He doesn't have a hobby and he doesn't have a dream because he's going to make it a reality. Wasn't I told that his clan was slaughtered by his older brother, and that he was the only Uchiha left alive? Sasuke really holds a strong grudge. No wonder he looks so grumpy. 

I didn't get to go because I wasn't apart of the team and Kakashi didn't let me share. But, it's not like I cared or anything. I'm just tagging along. So, it doesn't really bother me. 

But, if it were me who would share, it would be something like this... My name is Akina and I don't really like anything. What I hate is being locked up and being in dark places... My hobbies were drawing on the walls with my nails whenever I got bored or when there was nothing to do in my cell. And as for my dream for the future... It would be to go outside to see and explore the world. 

I bet there are many places that must be far more wonderful than the Leaf Village... That is my dream...

After introductions, Kakashi told his students that they were going to do a training exercise tomorrow morning and told them not to eat any breakfast. 

When Kakashi and I went to his place, I took off my sandals and set them aside the door. Kakashi has a big place for someone who lives alone. And I could tell that he's a pervert because there are romance novels that are rated R! 

"Akina," Kakashi stands in front of me, giving me a suspicious look. 

"What?" I ask him. He kneels down and gently grabs my chained wrists, then unlocks the shackles. 

"It's going to be uncomfortable for you to sleep in those. I trust you won't run away." 

"You trust me?" I glare with disbelief. 

"Not entirely. But I trust you won't try to escape. Because you know the consequences, don't you?" 

"Why are you talking to me like I'm some kind of idiot?" I begin to growl. 

"Just making sure." He smiles through his mask. "Why don't you go take a shower or a bath, and get some rest? You must be tired. I'll make you something to eat." With that said, he goes to the kitchen. 

'I'm already starting to hate this guy. Don't tell me something I don't know.' I think to myself and go to where the bathroom is.  

I strip from my clothes and run the shower water. While I'm taking my shower, I think back to the time when how I took showers. 

I was hosed down and scrubbed while being held down. It hurt, but that was the only way for me to get clean. I hated every moment of it... But, it's different now. 

The water hitting my skin with ease and the steam feels so nice. At least I'm out of the chains for now. Will I be back in them tomorrow? Who knows. 

After I was done with my shower, I got dressed one of Kakashi's big t-shirts and went to the living room where he had made food for me. He's suddenly treating me like I'm his daughter or something. Did the old man order him to treat me with respect, or is he doing this on his own free will? I'm so confused. 

"Aren't you hungry? Go on and eat up." Kakashi sets the plate of food down in front of me, on the coffee table. 

At first, I sniff the food before grabbing a rice ball and taking a small bite. Then, I begin devouring it like I haven't ate in days. 

"Did Lord Hokage not feed you while you were in that cell?" Kakashi asks me. 

"He did, but not enough food. I would only get at least 2 meals a day." I answer him. 

"You eat like you haven't eaten in days." 

"I'm just really hungry." I shrug my shoulders. 

"I see... By the way, you're allowed to eat breakfast tomorrow since you won't be taking the training exercise." I look up at him when he says this. "Just don't tell the others, okay?" Kakashi places a finger to his masked lips. 

"Okay." I nod my head. After I was done eating, Kakashi took my plate and did the dishes. I was to sleep in the guest bedroom that he had, but I didn't go to sleep. Needless to say, I don't sleep. I can't sleep. I just sit near the window and look at the starry sky, daydreaming. 

The next day, I had waited for Kakashi in the living room until it was 10 in the morning. He was still asleep, even though he had to meet his students. But, I didn't wake up. So, I waited. 

After a few minutes later, Kakashi finally woke up and came to the living room. "Morning, Akina. How did you sleep?" He asks. 

"It's the afternoon, and I slept fine. You're late meeting up with your students. You should hurry up and get dressed." 

"Yeah, I know." He yawned and rubbed his head, and went back to his room to get changed. Unfortunately, I was placed in shackles and Kakashi held the chain-like leash so that I wouldn't run away. 

Typical. I should have seen this coming. 

We go to where his squad his waiting for us and he greets them with, "Hello, everyone. Ready for your first day of training?" 

"Hey, you're late!" Sakura and Naruto stated while pointing at him. 

"Yeah, sorry. A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." That's a lie and we both know it, but I'm not going to intervene. 

I sat near the K.I.A. Stone while Kakashi explained the rules to the students, which was trying to catch a pair of bells by noon. Even a timer was set. Sakura pointed out, "Hey, Sensei! How come she's not participating in this!" She pointed at me while she said this.

"Because she's not apart of this team and, needless to say, she's a higher rank than all of you. So, she's sitting this one out."  

"What!? A higher rank!?" Naruto exclaimed, and I notice Sasuke glaring at me. 

"You're all allowed to use ninjutsu and weapons in this exercise. All you have to do is try to get the bells from me." Kakashi tells them. 

"But, Sensei! There are 2 bells and 3 of us. How is that going to work?" Sakura questioned. 

"That's for you all to figure out. Now, if you're ready... START!" With that said, the training exercise begins. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2K 58 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...
5.7K 175 18
Akina Arai is a normal teenage girl living in Konoha. Wait, nevermind. Her life is nothing, but normal. She 'hates' Sasuke, who she calls Duckbutt. S...
64.8K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...
24.1K 1K 28
Sequel to Psychopath Naruto fanfiction [ORIGINAL] This is Book 2! WARNING:Short chapters ahead After Y/n left Orochimaru's hideout she joined the Aka...