Alastor x Reader Oneshots

By MichieWrites

Art Cover Credit: rndoodli I CHANGED MY MIND THIS ISN'T OVER LOL. So it seems I have been inspired by all t... More

Let's Dance, Shall We?
Jokester
Perfect
Almost Human
The Most Wonderful Discovery
Hurry Up and Drive (1)
Hurry Up and Drive (2)
Summer Heat and Baby Talk
A Tourtured Artist
Night Terror
Surprise
In the Cellar
Only You (+18)
Patience
Our Photos (1)
I Will Wait
His Weakness
The Jester's Folly
Our Photos (2)
Day at the Carnival (+18)
In His Care
Just Like Mother
He's An Angel
The Cat's Meow
Symphony
Our Parenthood
She Has Me Swoon
She's An Angel
Vanilla Bean, Pretty Please
My Little Kitten (+18)
A Mermaid's Tale

Put Your Head on My Shoulder

6.2K 148 65
By MichieWrites

Art Credit: trashyshipperart

WARNING: Heartbreak, crying (come grab your tissues folks), comfort/healing, fluff.

NOTE: I love this song and ughhh this idea came to me before I had to sleep and I'm so glad I remembered it. BTW I'm going to try out for another musical because I didn't get through the other one, so I may or may not get slower with my updates, I'm so sorry! Also, should I do a face reveal? Let me know in the comments if you wanna see my ugly mug! hehe, anyways enjoy!

Humming a soft tune to himself, Alastor found his form just wandering around the hotel one morning when most demons would still be sleeping or doing drugs, whatever one felt they wanted to do that day.

Due to this, he would usually be alone just to his thoughts. Some of them trying and horrific in nature, others just normal thoughts. It is a little odd to think a man like Alastor would get thoughts in his brain that were anywhere near normal, but sometimes he thought of things such as music, nice smells like lavender, or just the most random thoughts his mind could think up.

As his train of thought went chugging along through his slowly waking brain, he also found himself tuning the rest of the busy afterlife out of his system. He found at these moments, even the plaguing thoughts of murder, hallucinations, and flashes were nowhere near his psyche—

and he liked that.

With an ungloved hand pressed onto the old wallpaper to his right, Alastor tentatively ran his hand down the wall as he walked. He wondered to himself if he pressed too hard the old paper it would chip off from the weight. Already on the corners by the ceiling and on the floor the ancient design was peeling from its plaster, and this was fuel for Niffty when she would have cleaning sprees all over the hotel. Not that she had an issue with that, though, except when it wasn't done it looked rather unseemly for the image the hotel wanted to portray. Before he could walk further down the corridors and get lost, his ears perked up to the muffled sound of music.

It was slow and it was almost as if the voice was inviting him for a dance. As he began swaying to the gentle melody, he even did a soft twirl on his heel as he followed the music into the performance hall. That's where he found her, sitting at the edge of the stage with a record player at her side. Her eyes were shut as her body moved from side to side while she listened, and the Radio Demon couldn't help but slowly inch closer to her.

Why she was all by herself this early, and looking so very sad mind you, was something Al kept wondering to himself as the music grew louder. From the sound of the music, its era was beyond his time. It's sound was from the 50s he was sure of it, because his small friend Niffty always had music like this playing around her and in her hotel room. Besides this, if the music wasn't telltale enough, the unfamiliar woman's clothing topped the cake.

She was wearing a pretty (f/c) dress that exposed her shoulders and hugged her sides fitting snugly at the top. At the point where her waist began was where the dress opened out in wide waves. It emphasized the beauty of a small middle and she looked absolutely flawless in the dress. She also had a matching wool shawl that covered her back and was hanging off her arms.

When he finally stood before her, he also noticed her heels were kicked off and abandoned on the ground, and her hair was down. She looked relaxed, but her face was twisted in a frown and he could see the clear tears nearly falling off her lashes. Once the music ended she removed the needle from the record and opened her eyes. They were (e/c), and sparkling under the dim lights on the stage. The female blinked, letting tears that were holding there fall and she finally found Alastor's presence.

She gasped, throwing a hand to her chest and letting out a breath.
"Cheese and crackers you're silent!" she cried out, making Alastor laugh.
"I honestly didn't meant to startle you, my dear. It's just, the music..." he spoke with slight static laced in his tone as he casually pointed his radio staff in the direction of her record player.

The female nodded, a distance smile gracing her lips as she followed the direction of his staff.

"Credit that to Paul Anka - Put Your Head on My Shoulder, 1959." she told him, her smile fading once more to a frown that Alastor wanted to turn upright again. He didn't know why, but this strangers smile was so real, and he found himself so curious as to why she was in low spirits.

"Well...it's a wonderful song...may I sit?" he gestured to the area on the stage next to her form and she nodded, letting him take a place next to her. Sensing his thoughts by just his looks, the female reached over to play song again. Once it began, the Radio Demon felt a wave of gentleness wash over him, and he had to stop himself from leaning over to rest his head on hers. It was song that he could hear at a wedding, a song that meant more than I love you, he imagined two lovers embraced chest to back, slowly drifting to sleep as they listened to the tune.

"I'm (Y/N)." the female broke the hypnotic trance Alastor was in and he smiled wider, giving her a nod.
"What a pretty name. I'm—"

"I don't meant to be rude, but I know who you are. You're the infamous Radio Demon, Alastor." she finished his greeting and he brought his hands up teasingly.
"I suppose you got me." he sighed, and they shared a small laugh.
"Yes, I heard about you through some other demons and whatnot. I know I'm suppose to fear you, but you don't seem that bad." (Y/N) raised a brow at him.

"I'm not that bad once you get to know me."

The comment made (Y/N) think to herself for a while and two went silent again. During this, Alastor couldn't help himself as he watched (Y/N's) expression go from bliss, to anger, to completely miserable as the music played on.
"(Y/N)," he began, juggling his thoughts about how to ask her why she was upset. When the demon looked up at him with tired eyes, he decided then.

"What has you so downhearted?"

It was that one question that seemed to tip the scale, and before the female could answer her bottom lip began to tremble and she threw her head in her hands to cover her face. She bit her lip tightly to silence the sobs that wanted to reach out and Alastor could clearly see her shoulders and back shudder.

Taken aback by her reaction, he did the only thing he thought was right.

He took her in his arms, and she let go. She cried and cried in his embrace so loudly it echoed on the roof. It sounded painful as she cried, but the male could feel her body grow less tense as she clutched onto his arms and let her tears fall on his chest. She growled out a string of curses and angry words, damning whoever had broken her heart and Alastor couldn't blame her.

In fact, he felt the urge to help her with her little pest problem himself if she'd allow it.

It took a moment for the female to finally pull away and wipe her eyes, and the Radio Demon handed her his handkerchief. She took it gladly and padded her slightly swollen face and laughed, her face glowing happily despite her puffy and red eyes. Alastor smiled back, watching her silently.
"I'm so sorry for crying like that in front of you...jeez I'm embarrassed." (Y/N) covered her face completely with the fabric he gave her and Alastor shook his head, pulling her hands down so he can see her eyes.
"You looked like you needed it. What happened to you?" he asked her as she returned his handkerchief which had some tear stains on it. Letting out a sigh, she began.

"I was young and I thought I was in love with a boy I met my junior year of high school. We were steady for a handful of months before he cheated on me with a person who used to be my best friend. So, I broke up with him and I went to my school prom alone." (Y/N) looked resentful as she spoke of this ex of hers, and Alastor had to control himself from not searching for him then and there to add a new head on his wall of kills.

"On the night of my prom I had been dancing, trying to block out my sadness when I went outside for some fresh air. This song was playing when he assaulted me and...killed me. The next thing I knew, I found myself in hell." she was bitter as she finished her tale, now more irritated than anything.

"For over fifty years I felt bad for myself and for over fifty years I hated this song with all my being because it was a terrible reminder of the life I lost, and the love I would never get from someone else. But even then, I couldn't help myself to listen to this song, from time and time again." she let out a longing sigh, pushing her (h/c) hair out of her face.

Alastor took in what she had said and thought about it, smiling as he powered his radio staff suddenly, and began to play the song on it. He said nothing in response to her tale and just watched her reaction, seeing if he should continue. She seemed curious and was looking much more relaxed after venting, so he made the staff play louder. Compared to the record player, his staff made the sound louder and more vibrant, and when she looked up at him, he had physically pushed down his shoulder with his other hand and offered it to her with a playful smile. Doing as the song dictated, she let out a soft giggle, before resting the side of her head on his shoulder. Alastor let out a quiet sigh of what felt like relief, as he gingerly rested his head on hers. They both slid their eyes shut, as they began humming along to the songs sweet melody.

"Thank you for listening, Alastor."

Unbeknownst to the two, Charlie, hell's princess was making her rounds in the hotel to check on guests and make sure everything was nice and tidy. She had stopped after hearing the music and watched the whole affair with a beaming smile. She was nearly floored when Alastor offered (Y/N), one of the knew Happy Hotel guests, his shoulder. Placing her hands on her hips, she decided it best to leave them be.

"And he says demons can't be redeemed, hehe." she giggled as she gently shut the door, and walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 578 10
- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is finally calling quits and is deciding to end...
6.2K 131 17
You died and went to where the sinners and hellborne reside. But you...aren't like any sinner down there. (You are a female reader) Hazbin hotel doe...
256K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
437K 6.9K 44
Based on the Show Hazbin Hotel i will be making OneShots about our Radio Demon Alastor and you. Any Requests you would like me to i will be happy to...