His best friend

By oceanstxm

I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
Epiloge.
new book !

12.

1.3K 23 5
By oceanstxm

Today is the first day of school again.

I've had the best summer ever.

I've traveled with Addy for a month and the rest I spend with Brandon, the boys and Addy.

You must wonder, where are the girl her parents? Let me tell you that.

I never knew my mom, she died when I was born. My dad took care of us our whole life's until a few years ago. He got sick. Very sick. He lived a year with his illness before he died.

We've lost everything except our home. That's all we have left. Since then Brandon took care of me but now that I'm 18 I can take good care of myself.

We're doing just fine as the two of us.

'I am not in the mood for school' I say to Brandon as he walks into the room. 'I know, 3 more months left and you're done. You'll survive' he smiles and I smile.

3 more months and I'm done. That's the only thing I repeat in my head. It'll be fine.

'You ready?' Brandon asks and we get in the car. 'Yes, I think' I say and smile. We drive off to school. What a party.

As I get to school i'm actually getting excited. Just because i'm seeing all my friends again. I haven't seen some in literally months so that's nice.

'Thanks b for dropping me off' I say and kiss him on the cheek. 'Now go before someone sees you and freaks out' 'Have fun Jess, see you in a few hours' He says and drives away.

'Jess oh my god' I hear behind me. I turn around and Damon is right behind me. 'Oh my god how i've missed you so much my baby' I say and hug him. 'Can't breath' He stumbles and I let go. 'Sorry' I say and we walk into the school. 'How was you're summer babe?' He asks me. 'I've done so much this summer. I went on a vacation with Addy and spent so much time with my brother and his friends' I laugh and Damon smiles. 'Someone's still not gay in the group?' He asks and I shake my head. 'They just don't know it yet boo' I smile. 'Also something happened between me and Nick' I say as we walk into class. 'We kissed, twice' 'You what?!' He screams. 'Shush dude, once we were sober and the other time definitely not' I laugh and he smiles. 'Finally girl, it's about time some fun happened in you're life' he says. 'Addy said the same damn thing' I say and then the class starts.

Addy and I don't go to school together. She's a year older so she's already done with school and working her ass off. Damon is my only real friend here at school and I am obsessed with his gay ass.

After a day of school I go outside to look for Brandon's car but it's not there. 'Where the hell are you Brandon' I whisper to myself. 'Over here' I hear and that's not Brandon. It's Nick.

'Nick what the hell are you doing here' I ask him and get in the car. 'Brandon was with a girl so he asked if someone could pick you up' he says. With a girl? What? Who? 'Who was he with then?' I ask. 'Some chick named Maggie I think' he says and drives away. 'And he was ok with you picking me up?' I ask and laugh. 'He doesn't know I am the one who's picking you up' he smirks. 'I'll just tell him that Austin picked me up than, thanks man' I sigh and we drive home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.7K 33
օ. soltera ❛❛ la da los mismo que la quieran o la amen. ❜❜ completed! ( nick mara ) ( jun 2019-mar 2020 )
48.5K 1.1K 30
You have decided that you have had enough with Atlanta and all the drama within it. You decide for your own good that you would move out to L.A. Prio...
136K 2.7K 82
A lovely big Prettymuch fan had nothing more in mind than to text her best friend letting her know one of the memebers were live. She goes on a PRETT...
78.9K 2.4K 22
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘹 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘩𝘹𝘵 19"