7.

You: Addy can I come over? I need to share something important with you

Addy: uh sure, I'm home

You: see you in a bit

'I'm going to Abby her house, see you in a couple hours' I scream upstairs. I take the car keys and leave the house.

'Ok so I gotta tell you something' I say when I'm at her house.

'Nick kissed me'

'What?! He did what? When?' She asks me. 'Like 20 minutes ago, Brandon was still drunk from last night so I texted Nick if he could come help me with Brandon and when Brandon was in bed we watched a movie and then he went home but when I was about to close the door he came running back, grabbed my face and kissed me' I say fast.

'Wow girl, finally something interesting is happening to you' she says and I laugh. 'Funny ads'

'Does Brandon know?' She asks then and I laugh.

'Of course not, he would kill me and Nick if he knew'  I say and laugh. Pretty sad if I think about it but I don't have another choice. I can't tell Brandon I kissed Nick, well he kissed me but that's worse in his eyes.

'So if Nick becomes you're boyfriend you're just never gonna tell him or see Nick when Brandon's around' she tells me and she's right. If Nick becomes my boyfriend it's gonna be so difficult.

'I'll see about that later, if this becomes something'

Brandon: dude I gotta go to the studio again but you have the car, can you come back and pick me up?

You: I'm on my way

'I gotta go, Brandon needs to be in the studio again and I have the car, I'll text you later' I say as I walk out the door. 'Bye!' She yells and then I'm off.

Back to the studio again.