18.

After a beautiful date Nick dropped me off at home again. 'I would invite you in but I have no idea when Brandon comes home again' I say and he nods. 'I know baby, it's fine. My day was already perfect' he says and I smile. 'Goodnight Nick' I kiss him on the lips and we just stood there for a couple minutes. 'You really should go now' I say and let him go. 'I'll text you' he says and drives off.

I'm watching a movie when Brandon and Maggie come home. 'Hey guys, how was the date?' I ask them and pauze my movie. 'It was amazing, we had the best time ever' Maggie says. 'I didn't properly introduce myself, but I'm Maggie' she says and hugs me. 'Nice to finally officially meet you, I'm Jess' I say. 'What did you do today?' Brandon asks. 'Nothing much, I went to Damon's house and we just watched movies' I say. 'Sounds fun'

'You want some dinner?' Brandon yells from the kitchen. 'We could just order a pizza' Maggie suggests. 'I'm fine with that' I say and Brandon comes to the living room. 'I guess we'll order a pizza then' he sighs.

'I'm going to my room' I say. 'I have a bit homework left' I walk up to my room and just chill on my bed with my laptop. I can't believe what happened today. I have a boyfriend. I have a boyfriend but my brother doesn't know that. That sounds terrible if you say it more than once but it has to be this way.

You: hey, I miss you already. We need to meet again soon :)

Nick: I know, we'll make some plans, tell me, when are you available?

You: after school all the time and in the weekends mostly too

Nick: what an interesting life you have Jess

You: ghee thanks

Nick: I'm kidding, I'll pick you up Monday after school

You: sounds pretty good to me :)

Nick: see you Monday sweetheart

You: see you Monday babe

I slowly go over what has happened today and I smile every time I think of it.

I take a quick shower and then hop into bed. Tomorrow I'm finally seeing Addy again, after a whole week without her. It's honestly not that long but it is long when you've spend a month or more together, 24/7.