10.

Nick: I've just woken up and I'm sorry for everything last night. I'm not myself when I'm drunk and I'm sorry I was so aggressive on you. I don't remember much of the make out session but I'm sure I liked it. Let's do it again sometimes but then without the alcohol right ;) I'm kidding, of course we won't tell Brandon this because that's a suicide mission for both of us :)

You: that's true and of course I won't, it would be so so stupid lol. We should meet again soon, without anyone around, if you know what I mean ;)

Nick: that's a deal. Tomorrow everyone is hanging out at Austin's house again so I'll just cancel that then

You: don't please, it'll be suspicious when you and I both aren't there, just go I can wait another day. We'll figure it out

Nick: you also could come to my house? I have the place to myself all the time so that shouldn't be a problem right?

You: we could do that yes, let's wait a few days though,  just to be sure

Nick: ok babe, I'll talk to you later because Zion is here, bye bye

You: bye bye handsome

Days ago I didn't even know how I felt about Nick and now I'm calling him handsome and having hot make out sessions.

What happened to me?

'What are you smiling about?' Brandon asks me and I yell. 'Jesus you scared the crap out of me' I say and punch him. 'That's why I asked it' he laughs and sits next to me on the couch. 'I was just talking to some European friends' I say. 'Please don't tell all of them about tour, the word would be out soon and we don't want that' he says and I laugh. He looks at me weird which makes me laugh even more. 'Do you think I'm that stupid, when someone knows everyone will know within minutes, I'm not stupid bro' I say and he laughs. 'Fine'

'What do you want for dinner?' Brandon asks. 'I'm craving for pizza tonight' I say.

'Should I invite the boys to come and eat pizza and watch a movie?' He asks and I nod. 'Yes that'll be fun' I say thinking of Nick. Real fun.

Half an hour later everyone is on the couch with pizzas and Disney movies. The ideal night for me. 'Do y'all wanna crash here?' Brandon asks. 'Sleepover!' I scream and everyone laughs. 'Fun right?' 'I guess so' Austin says.

Once the movie is done I'm falling asleep already and it's not even past 12am.

'You tired?' Nick asks and I nod. 'I really am wow, last night was just to much for me' I laugh and he smiles. 'I get it, I'm so much work' he smirks and I put my hand over his mouth. 'Shut up Nick' I whisper and laugh.

It's now 2am and everyone is still awake. 'I'm gonna sleep dudes, I'm tired as fuck' I say and wave everyone goodnight.

'Goodnight everyone'

'Goodnight Jess'