5.

'I'm out, bye' Brandon yells. 'Good luck' I yell.

This is the first time in like a year I'm not going with him to the studio. It feels so weird but I'm not feeling that well.

He's also never gone this late to the studio. It's almost 3pm now.

I put on some comfy clothes and walk downstairs for some lunch. I put on the tv and just chill for a bit until I finish my food.

I scroll through my phone for a bit as I get a text from Nick.

Nick: I hope you feel better soon, it's so weird to not see you here today ...

You: I'm fine, I just had a bad night of sleep honestly, it's so weird to be at home without Brandon or anyone

Nick: shall I come to you're house after the studio? To cheer you up?

You: what about Brandon?

Nick: he's chilling at edwins house but I said I wasn't feeling it today so I would go home

You: I guess you can come then :) thank you

Nick: see you in a few hours

Shit. Nick was coming over and I don't even know how to think about it. Was this as friends or more?

I ran upstairs, grabbed some clothes and jumped under the shower.

I put on a bit of make up just to look a bit more alive and less like a zombie.

It's not 7 pm and I hear a knock on my door.

'Hi' I say and hug Nick. 'This feels so weird to be here without Brandon here' he laughs and I smile.

It does.

'Well you know where everything is so help yourself out' I smile at him and sit on the couch.

'Wanna watch a movie?' I suggest and he nods. 'Which one do you wanna watch?' He asks as I lift up my shoulders. 'We could watch Clown?' He knew I was afraid of clowns. 'Fine I think, I don't know if I'll hold onto the entire movie though' I say as he starts the movie.

After the first 20 minutes I'm still fine. Nothing much has happened, luckily.

I take that back really fast because I'm holding on to Nick with my entire life not even 10 minutes later. 'Nick why did you choose this movie again?' I ask him and he laughs. 'So you could sit close to me' he says.

What.

'Uhm' I don't even know what to say. Why am I so awkward.

He pauses the movie to ask if I'm ok and I'm not. I fucking hate clowns.

'Chill Jess, it's fine, it's not real' he says to calm me.

Mostly after a horror movie I'm fine but with a clown in it. I'm not doing anything alone again.

'Should I bring you to bed then?' He asks and I nod.

'Yes please'

He walks with me upstairs to my room. He's never been into my room before so that's a first.

'You have a nice room' he says and I smile. 'Thank you'

'Can you turn around for a second please' I ask him so I can change. He turns around and I change quickly into my pyjama's.

'You can turn around again' I say and get into bed. 'I feel like a little baby now' I say and he laughs. 'You are a little baby'

'Can you just sit with me until I fall asleep?' I ask him and he nods. 'Of course'

As I slowly fall asleep I feel a kiss on my forehead and then he walks away.

What a day with Nick Mara