41.

On the way to the airport everyone is quiet in the car. Brandon isn't speaking to me because I went back for Nick and Maggie, I don't know why she is so quiet.

'Why did you do that Jess, why?' Brandon finally asks. 'I wanted to give him a proper good bye Brandon, is that so bad?' I ask him and he laughs. 'The guy cheated on you Jess, he doesn't deserve anything' he says and I sigh. 'Do you know what's gonna happen to the band after you get back?' I ask and he keeps his silence. 'Yeah, I thought so' I sigh.

After half an hour we arrive at the airport. We have a flight straight back to Los Angeles which still takes 11 hours but it's fine, at least it's with Maggie.

'Do you have everything?' Brandon asks and I nod. 'B, you asked this ten times already and every time I said yes, so I think we have everything' I laugh and Maggie smiles. 'It's gonna be fine babe' she says and kisses him. 'I know, it's just weird I'm not coming with you' he says. 'I know it is but we have each other and you have you're band mates' I say and hug Brandon tight. 'I know, it's gonna be alright' he says and I let him go.

'Be safe al right' Brandon says before we walk away. 'We will call you when we arrive back home ok?' Maggie says and kisses him quickly. 'We promise' I say and hug him. 'Promise me you'll leave Nick alone ok? Don't beat him up again please' I say and let a tear slip away. 'I won't, I promise' he says and kisses my cheek.

'We really have to go now B' I say and he nods. 'Be safe and call me every day' he yells as we slowly walk away. 'We will, I love you' I say. 'I love you too my girls' he screams and we walk away.

'Let's go home then shall we?' Maggie says. 'Yes please' I say and smile.

On my way home, America here I come again.