44.

It's been two months now since the boys got back and things have been great actually. Nick and I have been great too. We just talked so much and worked everything out. Right now I have everything I could ever want. I have a loving boyfriend again who treats me right in every single way, I have amazing friends around me. It's just perfect right now.

'I want to show you something today' Nick says as we lay on the couch. 'Ok, let's go then' I smile and get up from his lap. 'What is it though?' I ask him and he laughs. 'Well that's gonna ruin the surprise won't it' he says and I sigh. 'But I hate surprises' I sigh and he smiles. 'You'll like this one, I'm sure of it' he says and we get into his car.

'Nick, it's been an hour since we left, where the hell are you taking me?' I ask him and he smiles. 'Still not saying a thing'

I am finally allowed to go out of the car. Nick is still covering my eyes but it's fine. 'Open you're eyes' he says and I stand in front of a house. 'What's this?' I ask him and he smiles. 'It's ours' he says and I look at him weird. 'What do you mean it's ours?' I ask him knowing damn well what he means. 'I bought us a house' 'You didn't' I say and slowly crying. 'Nick, this is amazing, wow' I say and hug him. 'Thank you so much baby' I kiss him soft on the lips and we walk into our home.

My first home with the love of my life. How amazing is that.