17.

'I'm gone' Brandon yells to me. It's 9 in the morning and Brandon is already going out for his date. 'Have fun b' I say and I hear the door closing.

Time for me to get out of bed and get ready for my day with Nick. I try to make myself look natural because I know he doesn't like full face of make up. I don't either because it just takes to much time. I put a bit of mascara on and that's just it. I get a cute outfit and just throw it on.

'Hi babe' nick says when I open the door. 'Hi' I say and hug him. 'What are the plans for today?' I ask him. 'I want to take you out on a real date' he says and smiles at me. 'I'd like that' I say and put on my shoes. I grab the house keys and we walk to the car.

'Where are you taking me' I laugh. Nick wanted to surprise me on this date since it is our first real date. 'I'm not gonna tell you until we get there' he says and laughs.

'You can look now' he says and I open my eyes. He has set up a beautiful picknick by the lake. There are candle lights everywhere. I am about to cry.

'Nick this is the most romantic thing anyone has done for me' I say and hug him. I really really like this guy.

'You want to take a boat trip on the lake?' He asks. 'You hired a boat?' I ask him and he nods. 'A canoe' he says as he gets the canoe from the bushes.

We are in the middle of the lake and it's so gorgeous. This day has been absolutely amazing and it's not even 3pm. 'I want to ask you a question' Nick says. 'But I want to ask that question when we're at the picknick table again' Now I'm getting curious what it is.

After our half hour in the canoe we're back on land. 'Nick this was so amazing' I say and sit next to him on the bench. 'Thank you for everything'

'Jess, I have a question' he says and I turn around. 'do you want to be my girlfriend?' He asks. 'Yes, i would love to' I say and kiss him softly.