23.

Today is graduation day. It's been a hell of a ride but I'm finally graduating high school. I get out of bed and get under the shower. I put on my dress that I picked out for this day and walk downstairs.

'You look amazing Jess' Brandon says to me and hugs me. 'Thank you B' I say and smile. 'I made you breakfast' he says and gives me a plate full of pancakes. 'My favorites, thank you' I say and eat them.

'Is everyone coming today?' I ask him and he nods. 'I sure hope not many are a fan of prettymuch' he laughs. 'I know some people who like you're band but we'll see how it goes' I say.

'You ready to go?' He asks and I nod. 'Let's go and graduate' We get in the car and drive to my school.

As we get there we see the rest of the band already standing there. 'Hey guys' I say and hug everyone. 'How are you feeling on you're big day?' Austin asks. 'I'm fine, I'm chill. I'm more afraid for you guys then for me to be honest' I say and they laugh. 'Me too dude' Edwin says. 'Let's go inside shall we' Zion says and we walk in the school.

They set up this beautiful place especially for today and it looks amazing. The stage is decorated with beautiful flowers and it's gorgeous.

'I think I hear fans' Nick says as I hear screaming girls. 'Here we go' I sigh.

'Okay listen up everybody, yes prettymuch is sitting here. They are here because I graduate today and they are my friends, and ones my brother, so please let us enjoy the day and take pictures afterwards all you want' I say and sit down. 'That was good' Edwin says and gives me a high five. 'Uh thanks' I laugh as the ceremony begins.

'Jessica Lisa Arreaga' I hear and I stand up. I walk up front and I hear the boys screaming my name behind me. 'Congratulations' the director says and gives me a hand. 'Thank you' I say and walk away.

'That's my sister' Brandon yells and I smile.