3.

I wake up the next day to a text from Nick. For a second I'm scared to open it but I still open it.

Nick: I'm sorry if I made things awkward now between us, I don't want that because Brandon will find out then. I'm sorry for trying to kiss you. I won't do it again.

I don't know what to say back to him. Am I sad he didn't kiss me? Do I want him to try and kiss me again?

You: it's fine Nick, really. I don't really know what to type right now because I don't know what to think about yesterday. We'll talk about it Thursday , ok?

Nick: that's fine, see you Thursday :)

I get out of bed, grab some clothes and jump under the shower.

You: I'm on my way to you're house now so be up

I'm on my way to Addy now, my best friend. We've just gotten back from our vacation together and it feel weird not to be around her.

'What up hoe' she welcomes me. 'You're such a nice girl Addy' I smile and hug her. 'I know'

'You already miss me' she says as we sit on her bed. 'You know me to well' I laugh.

'Has anything happened between you and the boys now since we're back. I'm still waiting on that day' she says as we watch the notebook. I don't wanna talk about Nick now but she's my best friend so I feel like I should?

'Ok yes there has been something but I'm gonna murder you if you tell anyone' I say and pause the movie. 'Wait for real? Something happened?' She asks me seriously. 'Yes I'm serious' I say.

'We were playing truth or dare yesterday at Zion's house and Zion dared Nick to bring me into the smallest room of the house, which was a really small closet, and we sat on a blanket for like 7 minutes and then he asked me what I would do if he kissed me. I was like uhm idk dude, so hetriedtokissme' I say. 'He what?!' She screams. 'Nick tried to kiss me but Brandon yelled right before the kiss happened that the 10 minutes where over so I rushed downstairs again' I explain.

'Why on earth would you rush back downstairs when a hot guy tries to kiss you, you dumb ass' she says and punches me. 'I don't know what to do, I don't even like the guy, that's so weird to kiss him then' I say and she laughs. 'You don't like him? Dude you really do' 'I really don't' 'You do' 'All right maybe I do, I don't know Ads'

'Text him' she says. 'Isn't that weird, we literally texted this morning that we were gonna talk about it tomorrow' 'You see him again tomorrow? Dude, amazing' she smiles at me. 'Yes I see him again tomorrow but the other boys will be there too' 'I'll come too, I'll drive them away and you'll have some time alone. Doesn't Zion have a pool?' She asks and I nod. 'Text in the groupschat that everyone needs to bring their bathing suit'

The muches
You: yoo everyone bring your bathing suit to Zion's tomorrow, we're gonna swim🤪
Zion: cool cool
Brandon: I'm fine with it
Nick: uhm ok?
Austin: I'm in
Edwin: finally wow, I thought you'd never ask it

'I guess everyone is bringing their bathing suit'

After a long day talking about tomorrow I'm finally on my way home again.

I go up to my room and text Nick again for tomorrow.

You: so, Addy is coming to tomorrow so she is pushing the boys to the pool so that we can talk in private without them there, I hope you don't mind that.

Nick: of course I don't, i just wanna talk to you about, you know

You: i know, tomorrow

Nick: goodnight Jess

You: goodnight Nick

Do I like Nick? I honestly don't know anymore. I've always said to myself don't fall for any of those boys and it's been working out so good for me. I don't wanna fall for Nick because of all the mess it will bring with it but if I fall for him I can't do a thing about it right?

I put my phone away and just close my eyes.

Onto tomorrow