46.

one year later

'Jess, are you ready?' Brandon says as I'm standing in my wedding dress. 'I am so ready for this' I say to him and the doors open up. Brandon is walking me down the aisle. Since my dad passed Brandon is the only one I have left, I owe my life to this damn boy. 'I love you so much B' I whisper in his ear. 'I love you way more baby girl' he says and gives me to Nick.

'Do you, Nicholas Carter Mara take Jessica Lisa Arreaga to be you're wife?' the pastor asks. 'I do' Nick answers him and smiles at me. 'Do you, Jessica Lisa Arreaga take Nicholas Carter Mara to be you're husband?' 'Yes I do' I say and smile. 'I do now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride' the pastor says and Nick kisses me.

After we've eaten pretty much all the food there was at the reception but that's ok. 'Now it's time for the speeches I think' some random guest says and I agree. Brandon wants to go first, of course.

'Nick, my brother. I've known you for so many years now and I always hated the idea of you dating my little sister. I somehow wanted to keep my sister apart from my work life but of course that's not what happened. I never really got over the part where you guys sneaked around behind my back so you'd be together but after you asked for my blessing to marry my little sister I knew you were right for her all along. I just gotta say, I'll break you if you hurt her again Mara' Brandon says and smiles. 'I know that Brandon but I won't'

Maggie is next in line.

'Wow, I never thought I'd be standing here also married and carrying a sweet baby girl in my belly but I guess thing come as a surprise, Jess, when I first met you you were this sweet innocent girl who was so in love with this boy called Nick, you had you're ups and downs but it all worked out perfectly didn't it? I'm so happy for you two and I can't wait for you guys to be the god parents of this beautiful baby that's about to pop out' she laughs and the whole crowd laughs. 'I love you Mags'

Last but not least, Nick Mara, my husband.

'So baby, we did come a long way didn't we? I'm so glad all my ups and downs were with you, I would've survived it with anyone else. I love you with whole my heart and I can't wait to tell our epic love story to our childeren one day' he says and kisses me.

'Now it's time for me. I don't have a long and sappy story to tell. I just wanna say a few words' I begin.

'Maggie isn't the only one carrying another human being' I say and smile. 'Surprise!' I say.

'You're pregnant?' Nick asks and I nod. 'You're gonna be a dad baby' I whisper and kiss him.

'I'm gonna be a dad!!' he screams and laughs. 'And you're gonna be an amazing one too' I smile.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

this was the last chapter of this book. It's been a hell of a ride but I feel like this is a good ending. It looks like it's so rushed at the end but honestly I just want them to live their life and not share every single day cause they are very happy. There is gonna be an epiloge after this chapter and that's gonna be it for this book. wow