14.

Today I have school again. Not such a long day, only till 1pm but still it's a school day.

'Thanks b' I shut the car door and walk into school. I overslept today so that'll be fun to walk in class.

'Morning Jess, where have you been?' The teacher asks. 'I overslept sorry' I say and take a seat. 'Sure thing' and he goes on with his lesson.

'So I met Maggie yesterday' I say to Damon at our lunch break. 'O is she cute?' He asks and I nod. 'They were having sex when I came home so I didn't know but Brandon showed me a picture later' I say and Damon laughs. 'They were having sex?' He laughs. 'Oh yes they were'

Yet again Nick is picking me up from school. 'I don't think Brandon knows again does he?' I ask and he shakes his head. 'I think her forgot about you to be honestly' he says. 'I'll text him, can I come to you're house? I'm not feeling him right now' I ask and he nods. 'Of course'

You: B, I think you forgot to pick me up at school but it's fine, I'm at a friends house anyways. I'll be home tonight or maybe tomorrow. Don't worry, you can have sex all you want now ;) do it save pls

Brandon: omg I'm so sorry Jess, who's house are you at? And we will... see you tomorrow

You: Damon's house, you know him

Brandon: it's fine, see you :)

'I said I'll be home tomorrow so can I crash here?' I ask Nick and he nods. 'Sure, it's not that I had any plans so' he laughs. 'Wait you did have plans?' I ask him and he laughs. 'Zion was coming over but it's fine, I'll cancel' he says. 'Don't do that, let him come over, I'll be in you're room then' I say and he smiles. 'Fine'

I'm in Nicks room since Zion is over and I don't want him to see me. Nick has a cute room, so many pictures. It's not really a room I expected but it's cute.

'You can come out now' I hear from downstairs. 'On my way' I scream.

'Uh Zion what are you still doing here?' I say as I see him standing right in front of me. 'He guessed I had someone over because I basically pushed him out of the house' Nick says. 'So how'd you guess it was me?' I ask. 'Nick told me before he liked you so it was only a matter of minutes' he says and I smile. 'You won't tell Brandon will you?' I ask him. 'Of course not, you deserve to be happy for a while without him knowing' he says and walks out of the door. 'Be safe though' he screams and shuts the door.

'Well that was fun'