2.

At around 5pm we we're done at the studio and went to Zion's house afterwards.

'So what are the plans for today Zion' I ask him and he lifts his shoulders. 'I don't know, what do you wanna do today?' He asked. 'Maybe we can play truth or dare, with alcohol?' I suggest. Everyone nods and Zion gets up to get some alcoholic drinks.

'Nick, you first' Austin says and laughs. Nick hates to be first on games, he can never come up with a question. 'Uhm Brandon, truth or dare?' he says. 'Truth' he says. 'Pussy' I hear Zion say and I laugh. 'Who was your first celebrity crush?' Nick asks. 'Probably Hannah Montana' He laughs. 'Everyone's first crush was Hannah Montana' Austin says. 'Mine was Troy Bolton' I say and they all laugh. 'Okay Brandon your up' Nick says. 'Uhm Zion, truth or dare?' He asks. 'Imma do truth too' he says. 'And you call him a pussy' Edwin says. 'How many people have you fucked' Brandon asks then and I laugh. 'Jesus Brandon' I say. 'Uhm like 2 or 3 I think' Zion says. 'Nick, truth or dare' he asks. 'Dare'

'I dare you to take Jess into the smallest room for 10 minutes' What the hell Zion. 'Uhm, fine I guess' Nick says and gets up. I guess I'll follow him then.

'So uhm this is definitely the smallest space' I laugh as we stand in the closet. 'Smaller than this I couldn't think of it' he smiles at me. 'You have pretty eyes you know' he says to me and I blush. I'm not supposed to blush. I don't even like this guy? Well as a friend but not more. 'Thanks I guess' I smile. He smiles to me and I look at the time. 'It's been a minute' I say and laugh. 'These are gonna be long 10 minutes' he says and I nod.

It's been 5 minutes now and I've been sitting on the ground for 5 minutes and it's not nice. 'You can take this blanket if you want? Or share it?' He asks me and I nod. 'Sure, let's share it' I say nicely.

He lays it down and sits on it. I sit next to him and I'm honestly so close to him it's stressing me out. 'You smell nice' I say. Really Jess? You smell nice. What the hell dude. 'Thanks' he laughs and sits closer to me.

'If I would kiss you what would you do?' He asks me out of nowhere. 'I would be shocked but I don't really know what else I would do' I say and smile to him. Would he actually do it? What would I do if he really did it? I smile as I think of it.

'I'm just gonna try what you would do then' he says as he grabs my face to bring it to his. Is he really doing this? Am I really doing this? I can honestly only think of Brandon right now. What would he do if he found out.

'Guys, times up' Brandon says and I pull back. Saved by the bell I guess. 'Uhm, that was fun' I say and walk out of the closet back to the boys.

What the hell just happened.

'So was it fun?' Edwin asked.' What did you all do? Some dirty stuff' 'Edwin..' Brandon says. 'Sorry'

Brandon hates the idea of me with one of the boys. I accidentally kissed Zion once when we were drunk and he found out through I don't even know who anymore. Zion had a black eye for 4 days.

'Nothing happened, we sat on a blanket and talked' Nick says and I smile. 'Thank you' I whispered. He nods and I smile.

'I wanna go home' Brandon says. 'Why already?' I ask him. 'I'm tired as hell dude' he laughs and I nod. 'Fine we'll go home'

'It was fun guys' I say and give them all a hug. I stop for a second when I get to Nick. It's a bit weird now after our 'almost' kiss but i hug him anyways.

I let go of him and say bye to everyone. 'It was fun and we should meet up again soon' I say and they all agree. 'Maybe tomorrow?' Austin asks. 'Tomorrow i'm hanging out with Addy' I say. 'The day after tomorrow is fine for me' They all nod. 'Fine, Thursday it is then' I say as we walk away now.