39.

It's the next day, the day I'm meeting my internet friend who lives in Amsterdam. I can finally control my feelings, sort of. Nick had to stay the night in the hospital and Brandon informed all the other boys. I think the boys are going to finish their tour in Europe but after that I don't know what is going to happen to the band.

'Are you sure you can do this alone today?' Brandon asks for the 100th time already. 'Yes Brandon, I'm very sure, thank you very much' I say. 'Call me when you get there' he shouts after I walk away. 'I will'

I have to take a tram to reach Starbucks and I really hope I don't get lost.

You: I just left my hotel so I'm coming!!
Elle: yes, I can't wait anymore dude. I'm already there so I'll wave when I see you
You: same holy shit, I think around 15 minutes and I'll be there
Elle: ok, see you in 15 minutes then :)
You; see you :)

After almost taking the wrong tram twice I finally made it to Starbucks. It's finally time to meet this girl who I've known for 4 years. It's so weird to think that I'm gonna see her actual face in a couple of minutes. After talking for 4 years, with all the distance and time zones we made it.

There I see a beautiful girl waving at me. 'Oh my god, Elle?!' I scream and she yells. 'Yes oh my god yes' she stands up and runs towards me. She hugs me so tight I can't even breath. 'It's really you here in front of me' she laughs and I smile. 'Yes, it's really me'

I call brandon really quick to tell me I made it safely.

'So I'm just gonna tell this right away before you're gonna ask questions. Nick and I broke up yesterday. He told me he had cheated on me right before we left for Europe, Brandon then broke Nick and I found Nick laying somewhere in a corner bleeding, I called an ambulance and said goodbye to him' I explain to her. Some tears have escaped my eyes but it's fine. 'Dude, I'm so sorry. I now you really loved the guy' she says and hugs me. 'I really thought he was the one' I say and sigh.

After hours and hours of talking I have to get back to the hotel. 'I'm sorry I have to leave so soon but Brandon is getting worried I think' I laugh and she nods. 'I understand that babes, we'll meet again someday' she says and I smile. 'Then you'll come to me and you'll stay for way longer' I laugh and she nods. 'Let's do that'

we stand up and give each other the biggest hug ever.

'You'll see me soon again, I promise' she says and kisses my cheek. 'I love you' 'I love you too' I say and walk away.

Back to the hotel.