27.

It's been a few weeks since Brandon found out about me and Nick. It honestly couldn't get any worse. Brandon still won't speak to me and I haven't talked to Nick in weeks too. Brandon has been in and out of the house. Probably at the studio's a lot. He still speaks to Nick, mainly because he has to because of the band. I have seen Addy and Damon a lot but at my house because Brandon won't let me leave the house.

'Brandon please talk to me, I hate this' I say to him when he's making diner. 'Jess, not now' he says.

When we're eating our food the doorbell rings. 'Who the hell could that be' Brandon sighs and walks towards the door. 'Nick what the fuck are you doing here?!' I hear in the hallway. 'Brandon please, let me tell you something' he says and walks towards me as soon as he sees me. 'Nick don't you fucking dare dude' Brandon yells. 'Bro chill, let him tell you the story' Zion says. What the hell are all the other boys doing here?

'Look Brandon, I know you don't like me much anymore because we kept this huge secret from you, trust me I'm not proud of it but look how you react about this. Can you blame us for not telling you? I've liked Jess for fucking years and god how I wished she was mine this whole time already but because of you I never even told her how much I liked her. I can't control my feelings in any way because it's just how I feel. I can't do anything about that. What if we told you you couldn't date Maggie huh? You wouldn't do shit about is because you love her. It hurts me that I can't be with the girl I like, with the girl I love. I fucking love her Brandon, I really do. So please consider you're thoughts because I would do anything for Jess, literally everything' Nick says.

I am bawling my eyes out. He is the most loving boy ever. I wish I could just hold him, kiss him. 'Brandon, say something man' Nick says. 'I know you can't control you're feelings and yes I wouldn't dump Maggie for anyone so I guess you are right' he says. Brandon says what now? 'Brandon, are you serious right now?' I ask him and he nods. 'Nick is right, you can't control you're feelings at all and I think you've been through enough already, the guy said he loves you so I guess I'll learn to live with the two of you dating then' Brandon says. 'Are you absolutely serious right now?' I ask again and yet again he nods. 'The boy said he loves you Jess, you are a special one, go kiss you're guy before I change my mind' he says and I laugh. I run up to Nick and hug him. 'I love you too Nick Mara' I say to him and kiss him softly.