37.

I am actually in Amsterdam. I can't really believe this. 'Thank you for taking me on this tour' I say to Brandon and hug him. He just nods but it's something. Nick hasn't said a word to me on or off the plane so I'll have to talk to him tonight about what the hell is wrong with him.

'Shall we get dinner first since it's already 6pm here?' Austin says and I nod. 'I'm starving' I say and Maggie laughs. 'You are always hungry Jess' she laughs and I nod. "Yes I am' I laugh and we walk up to mc donalds.

Right now it's 8pm and the time zone is just killing me. I'm just laying on the hotel bed and Nick is in the shower. I'm thinking of what to say to him when he finally gets out and let's me talk to him. I just hope it's all in my head and there is nothing wrong with our relationship and we can just move on and forget this awkward not talking thing.

'Nick can we talk?' I ask him as soon as he walks out of the bathroom. 'I don't really want to but I guess' he sighs and sits down on the bed. 'What is wrong with you? You haven't said a word to me today on the flight and the few hours in Amsterdam you barely said anything too, what's wrong? Please tell me so that I can help you' I say to him and he sighs. 'I just don't know how to tell you this without breaking you're heart and breaking up the band' he explains. Well this can't be any good. 'Please just tell me Nick. I need to know if I'm still in this relationship. If we're both still in'

'You really wanna know Jess?' he says and I nod. 'Yes I really do Nick'

'I cheated on you before we left for tour in Europe' he says and my heart just stops.

The love of my life cheated on me.