22.

I wake up seeing Nick's still asleep. 'Pretty boy, wake up' I say and put kisses on his cheek. Of course he won't wake up. 'I guess I'll have to do it the hard way then' I say and pull away the blankets. I sit on his lap and just move my hips along. 'Jess what the hell' he says as he wakes up. 'You wouldn't wake up to my kisses so I thought this might wake you up' I say and laugh. 'Now go take care of it hun' I say and get dressed. 'Thank you Jess' he says sarcastic. 'You're welcome' I laugh and walk downstairs.

Again I'm wearing Nick his shirt because I didn't bring an extra one. I'm hoping Brandon won't notice this time. 'Morning, again' Nick says as he walks into the kitchen. 'Why aren't you wearing like any clothes?' I say as I look at him. He is literally in his boxers, that's it. 'Wasn't feeling it' 'You know you have to drive me to school, do you?' I say and laugh. 'Oh yeah' he says and hugs me from behind. He leaves kisses all over my neck. 'Nick' I moan. 'I have to get ready' I say and he smirks. 'I'll get dressed then' he says and walks away.

What is this boy doing to me?

'What did you do last night? This is the second time you're using me to tell you're brother where you're at. I do not mind but I want to know what you do at his house every time' Damon says during lunch. 'We watch movies and eat pizza' I say smoothly. 'I don't believe that's all you do, looking down on you're neck' he laughs. 'Okay maybe not all, we make out too' I say and smile. 'And sleep together, in one bed' I add to that sentence. 'I've never been more proud' he says and claps his hands. 'I'm very proud of myself too, thank you' I say and laugh. 'I can't with you' he says and walks away. 'I know you love me' I scream and he puts up his middle finger. 'See, I knew it'

As I walk home from school I get a text from Nick.

Mine💗: hey pretty one, I miss you so come back soon

You: I will baby but I've got to be with Brandon too otherwise he'll think I'm dating Damon, the gay kid

Mine💗: don't wait to long mama

You: I won't pretty boy

'I'm home' I scream as I walk into the kitchen. 'Hi there' Brandon says and I take a seat. 'Isn't that Nick his shirt?' He asks. Oh shit. 'It's Damon's? Why would I be wearing Nick his shirt?' I ask him. 'I don't know' he says and I laugh. 'What have you been up to?' I ask him. 'I went to Maggie yesterday and well that's it' he says. 'Sounds fun, I'm gonna do homework' I say and wave goodbye. 'See ya at dinner' he says. 'Sure thing'