26.

Yesterday was the day Brandon kicked Nick out of the house. I just woke up and I still feel so sad. Like my body is empty. I've never felt like this. It feels horrible.

'Morning' I say to Brandon when I grab some breakfast. 'Please don't talk to me' he says and I look confused. 'Are you seriously gonna cut me out of you're life?' I ask him and he nods. 'For these couple weeks, yes I am. You're also not allowed to leave the house and only Addy and Damon can visit you, here in this house' he says and I laugh. 'Dude this is such bullshit' I say to him. 'For me it's not Jessica, you kept this huge secret from me and I won't take that lightly because I forbit you to date any of my friends and you knew that to damn well but still you dated the boy I wouldn't choose for you, Nick Mara' he says and walk away. 'Brandon this makes no sense man, I get that you're mad at me but this seriously?' I say and take my breakfast upstairs.

Half an hour later I hear the front door closing, I guess Brandon is going to the studio then. It sucks he won't let me join him anymore. I get it that he's mad but I didn't think he would be this mad. As if I can do anything about my feelings? Nothing right. No absolutely nothing.

You:  Addy can you come over pls, I fucking need my best friend right now...
Addy: Yes of course. I'm on my way babe
You: Thank you so much

'Hey what's up?' she asks me when she walks into the house. Yes she has a key to our house. 'I'm not fine at all' I say and just cry in her arms. 'Oh baby, he found out didn't he?' She whispers and I nod. 'Yes he did'

After hours of crying and just talking I'm still a mess. I don't think this will go over anytime soon. 'it's gonna be okay baby, just let him rest for a bit, Brandon just needs to understand that this is happening' she says and hugs me. 'I know, it just hurts Addy' I cry softly. 'I know hun'

Brandon is home again. I'm still crying on the couch in Addy's arms. 'Brandon please, just look what you did to this girl' she says to him. 'I see that, Nick's broken too' he sighs. 'Just do something about it then idiot or do you wanna see you're sister and bandmate broken forever?' she asks and he shakes his head. 'No I don't' he says but still walks away.

This is gonna be a rough couple of weeks.