34.

During the show all I do is eat and stress about later. 'You really need to be sure, you know' Maggie says and hugs me. 'I know, I am sure but I'm just scared it will hurt so much and Nick will break up with me because I'll back out and won't have sex with him' I say and she smiles. 'Babe, if he does he is the biggest ass on the planet. How can he break up with such a beautiful girl like you, he would be completely crazy and if it hurts he has to accept that and try again later' she says and kisses my forehead.

'Who's breaking up with who?' Brandon asks when the boys walk back in. 'No one' Maggie says and kisses him. 'Shall we go to the hotel because I need some sleep' she says and we all agree. 'I could use some sleep too' Edwin says and we all get in the bus.

'Nick, don't do stupid things with my sister or I'll break you' Brandon yells before we go into our hotel rooms. 'I won't dude, you know me' Nick says and opens the door for me. 'Sometimes I wonder if he'll ever get over it completely' Nick laughs and sits on the bed. 'I don't think he will' I say and take my seat on Nick his lap. 'What are you doing?' he asks with a shock on his face. All I do is smile and chuckle. 'Just watch pretty one' I say and begin to kiss him. What was a soft kiss first turns out to a hot, passionate kiss. 'God Jess, I want you now' Nick moans. 'Then do something about it' I say and he backs out. 'Are you serious?' he asks and I nod. 'Yes I am very serious about this' I say and he smiles.

He grabs me and lays me on the bed. He get's on top of me and kisses me again. After a while he stops and takes off my shirt. He kisses me from my cheek down to my neck and my belly. 'Nick' I moan. 'Do you want me to go on?' he asks with a dirty look on his face. 'Yes I really want you too' I say and I take of his sweater. His body is something I could stare at all day. It's the most perfect thing I've seen in my life.

He takes off my pants leaving me half naked on the bed. 'Can I take off you're bra?' he asks. I've never heard a story where the boy asks for permission to take off the girls bra but it's cute. 'Yes you may' I say and he slowly takes it off.

Nick gets off me and we just lay on the bed for a while. 'That was amazing' he says still catching his breath. 'You know, that was my first time' I say and sit straight. 'Wait really?' Nick asks and I nod. 'Yes it was and I'm happy it was with you' I say and kiss him. 'And I'm honored' he says and get's out of bed. 'I'm gonna shower real quick, be right back' he says.

After we both showered we are laying in bed, almost falling asleep. 'Thank you for tonight Nick' I say and he smiles. 'You're welcome baby' he says.

I lay my head on top of his chest and I slowly feel myself drifting into a deep sleep.