28.

Brandon still needs to get used to Nick being around here. 'B, are you okay with Nick being here so much?' I ask him. 'I guess I am, I don't know I still need to progress everything but it's cool' he says and makes some breakfast.

'You wanna do something fun together, the two of us?' I ask him after breakfast and he nods. 'Sure, what do you wanna do?' He asks and I smile. 'Let's go to a theme park' I say and he already knows what I'm up to. 'Let's fucking go dude' he says as we gather our stuff.

We arrive at our favorite park, Universal Studios Hollywood. We visited here so much when we were kids and we just kept on doing it. We visit at least twice a year and it never gets bored.

'It's been so long that we've done things just the two of us' Brandon says and I nod. 'You've been busy with you're band and Maggie and I've been busy with school and Nick' I say and he laughs. 'Look at us, we both have relationships now, how crazy is that' he says and I smile. 'Let's double date to this park next time' 'Let's do that'

'Brandon how are you really feeling me and Nick being together? I know I asked this morning but I just wanna know how you really are with it' I ask him and he sighs. 'Look Jess, I'm happy for you, I really am, I'll get used to it but you just have to accept that it's gonna take time for me okay?' He says and I nod. 'Okay B, everything for you' I hug him and smile at him.

'Let's go into that one, the line isn't that long' I say as we walk up to the Harry Potter attractions.

After a long and fun day we get home. 'Thank you for today' Brandon says and hugs me. 'No, thank you. I needed this so much, just us time' I say and smile.

——————-

This is such a short chapter but I need to find inspiration again and I couldn't keep you waiting for that long xoxo