Snippets

By JaxTindley

one shots. definitely fiction. katuwaan lang. More

Give Love On Christmas Day
IG Story
Cravings
Kiss
Silip
Iron Man
Lippie
Sando
Chicken Soup
Burjer
Birthday Gift
Mcdo
EB Anniversary
Split Screen Surprise
Boy Kissoy
AdrenalineRush
Field Day
Panel
Kalabit (part 1)
Kalabit (part 2)
Passport (Part 1)
Passport (Part 2)
Passport (Part 3)
Tampo (Part 1)
Tampo (Part 2)
Ice Cream
Scent
Biyaheng Cebu
Happy Birthday RJ!
Fireworks
Boom!
Boss
Yellow Blanket
Flowers
A Dei with the Bae
Aldrich and Stacy
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 1)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Meng! (Part 3)
Sunday Blues
Aycee's First Birthday
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 1)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 2)
The (2nd) Wedding (Part 3)
Panaginip
I Miss You
Thirdy's home
Earthquake
Sunburn & Bubbles
A Little Space
Late Night Munchies
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 1
At the End of the Day (Mother's Day) - Part 2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Labor of Love
Clingy
Three Five Seven
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 1)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 2)
Lock, stock and six smoking barrels (Part 3)
Picture Perfect
It rained that Day (Part 1)
It rained that Day (Part 2)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 1)
Happy Father's Day Richard! (Part 2)
Baby Girl
HLG Premiere Night
Of bedroom door locks
Brighter than Sunshine
Jenny's 50th
That's My Boy
Harana
Twelve Days (Part 1)
Twelve Days (Part 2)
Twelve Days (Part 3)
RJ's Blog Post
It started with a Road Trip (Part 1)
It Started with a Road Trip (Part 2)
Positive
And Then They Were Three
Midnight Snack
Eight At Home (Part 1)
Eight At Home (Part 2)
Sa Tamang Panahon
Trick or Treat
Isang Dekada (Part 1)
Isang Dekada (Part 2)
Aycee's First Heartbreak
Chuchay and Tita J
Visiting Lola Rio
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 1)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 2)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 3)
ALDUB: Then and Now (Part 4)
In Sickness and In Health
Thirdy's Crush
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 1)
Merry Christmas Faulkersons! (Part 2)
Happy New Year Faulkersons!
Thank You

Eight At Home (Part 3)

1.6K 70 7
By JaxTindley

Hello! Inabot na tayo ng Monday 😂
But here you go, the final part. I hope you still like it ❤️
ctto to pinterest for the picture. Thank you 😊❤️
FICTION.
Disclaimer: All and fully disclaimed.
Dito parin 💚💚

*******ALDUBPARIN****************

~~At the Mall~~

M: Okay guys before we get out of the van, listen up please. I know you've heard this every time we go out but I will be remiss if I didn't remind you again. When we go to the shops, please stay close to each other. Don't go wandering suddenly by yourself. If you want to see something, please tell me, Daddy, Ate Ninay or Ate Josie. Siegfried, Sebastian and Chuchay, do not talk to strangers, if someone gets near you immediately run to me or Daddy. God forbid that you get lost, go to the security guard. We will find you. Or call me or Dad, you all have your cellphones. Some people may come up to us and say hi, some of them may ask to take pictures, just smile and be polite. Be nice. Okay?

Kids: Yes Mom.. okay Mommy.

So the trek of the eight Faulkersons plus the two nannies and the driver started at the parking area the mall. First stop that they did was to the bookstore to get school supplies. Maine took out her lists and gave each child a basket.

M: Okay, everybody follow me. We're geting notebooks, padpapers, ballpens, pencils, and other stuff you need. Daddy, keep Chuchay close please. Ninay and Ate Josie yung kambal po please.

People inside the bookstore recognized them immediately and smiled at them. As expected, some people came to say hello and have pictures taken with them which delayed them but graciously allowed.

Sieg: *pulling his dad's hand* Daddy let's gooo..

R: Wait lang po Sieggy sandali. *turns to some fans* pasensya na po, naiinip na po ang anak ko.

M: Pasensya na po talaga, we're getting school stuff po kasi for the kids. Alam nyo naman po mga bata di mapirmi sa isang lugar.

Seb: *pulling his mom's hand* Mommyy..

M: Yes Seb, coming.

So they continued their school supplies shopping, lining up at the counter with a total of ten full baskets of school supplies. Next was shoe shopping. They had to go to 4 different shoe shops as the older kids have certain preferences and brands for their shoes. They ended up getting two pairs of school shoes for each child plus PE shoes, then bags and lunch kits, then to the clothes shops for new underwears, undershirts, face towels and socks. Charmaine saw the mini kiddie rides and was quite insistent to ride them all. So they had to wait for the baby of the family to have her fill before they can resume their shopping.

Charmaine: Daddy look train! *pulling her Dad's hand towards the kiddie rides* Mommy train! *grabbing M's hand too*

R: Uh oh.. Nakita din pala. Iniiwas ko nga eh *laughs*

M: Hay sus *sighs* Sige na let her ride. Mag tantrum lang yan pag di pinagbigyan.

Charmaine: Train Daddy! *runs to the train ride with her Dad quickly chasing after her*

R: Charmaine Mary Rose! Don't run! I will not let you ride that train if you do that again. Do you understand me?

M: Baby, don't run like that kasi you might get lost and we can't find you. Mommy will cry if you get lost, do you want Mommy to cry?

C: No Mommy.. *hugs M*

M: Then don't run. Always hold Daddy's hand. Okay? Sige na let's ride that train. Then I'll let you go to that Bouncy Castle after and you can play in the ballpool. You like that?

Charmaine: Yes Mommy! Sowwy Daddy.. *turns to R and holds his hand again* Sowwy..

R: Just don't do that again okay? You scare me when you do that. We don't want you to get lost.

Charmaine: Okay Daddy. *hugs her Daddy's leg*

Aycee: Mom, the boys wants to go to Time Zone. Actually we all want to go to there.

M: I knew it, once we stop here the boys will know where the Arcade is. Okay fine, Daddy will go with you. I will stay with Chuchay.

Thirdy: Dad! C'mon let's play!

Sieg & Seb: Daddy! *pulling R's hand* Let's play car race!

R: Ma, okay ka lang dito? Maiwan na si Ninay at Josie sayo. Ako ng bahala sa lima.

M: Sige, we'll follow you as soon as magsawa ang bunso mo sa train ride at bouncy castle.

R: Okay, *kisses M* See you in a bit!

M: Daddy, control sa spending ha. Wag masyadong mag load ng game credits tapos anong oras na naman tayo matatapos dito.

R: *winks, laughs and kisses M again* Love you Mommy..

M: *turns to Ninay and Josie* malamang abutin tayo ng isang oras mahigit. *shakes her head*

Charmaine: Mommy train! Lika na!

M: Yes sweetheart..

Maine followed them at the Arcade after thirty minutes and was cajoled to a shooting gallery game by Aycee and challenged to a car race by none other than her husband, Richard himself.
Then Richard had a fun noisy time playing with Charmaine on the Whack-a-Mole and fish game. Charmaine's delighted screams and laughter filled the area. Then Theo and Aycee had a face off at the Dance Revolution. Lastly before they left, they tried to squeeze all eight of themselves off in the tiny photo booth, ending up with hilarious looking photo booth snaps. They family rounded it off with dinner at one of the mall restaurants. All six kids, full with food and fun, fell asleep on the drive back. Both Richard and Maine were both contented and exhausted. They herded the kids all straight to their beds as soon as they arrived home.

R: *lying on the floor in their bedroom, littered with boxes, plastic and paper wrappings after sorting out the shopping bags and designating them for each kid* Whew! Parang di pa ko napagod ng ganito sa gym or kahit sa shooting or taping.

M: That's why I try as much as possible to do this by myself, that way I can just zip and out of the stores.

R: Bakit nung maliliit pa sila lumalabas din naman tayo pero bakit parang mas nakakapagod ngayon? Noong nga we have two baby carriers for the twins, tapos naka stroller pa si Aycee. Tapos Chuchay came, naging anim na. Di naman nadagdagan na or nabawasan pero wow pagod talaga ko.

M: *laughs and lies down beside R on the floor with her head on his tummy* Tumatanda na tayo kasi..

R: Ikaw lang yun uy.. *ruffles M's hair*

M: *pinches R's side* Daddy, mas matanda ka kaya sakin.

R: But we had fun today, didn't we? Yung sigaw ni Chuchay sa games nya kanina di ko alam kung mahihiya ako sa lakas ng tili o matatawa nalang ako. Tuwang tuwang ang bunso natin. *laughs*

M: Yep we did, *smiles back* Di ko malaman kung tatakpan ko bibig ni Chuchay o itatago ko nalang sya sa bra ko eh. Makatili! *laughs* Ms. P was right, enjoy nalang natin while we can. Pag may mga barkada na yan hirap na natin ayain. The three older ones already have their own group of friends as it is.

R: Well, we will make sure na if it's a family affair, they will all go. No ifs and buts. I don't care what age they are. Nagawa nga sa inyo ni Tatay at Nanay yan eh. Kumpleto parin kayo noon sa mga lakad ng pamilya kahit may kanya kanyang buhay na kayo. I want that for us as well.

M: We will have that Daddy, we will. *sits up and leans towards R, kisses him and tucks her head on his neck*

R: *wraps his arms around his wife* Sixteen years Ma.. who would have thought we would have come this far? *chuckles*

M: Malayo pa tayo Dad, wala pa tayong college, tapos mag aasawa pa mga yan, tapos magkaka apo na tayo.. *laughs*

R: No. Hindi pwede! Ayaw ko. Walang mag aasawa sa kanila. Dito lang sila sa tin.

M: Daddy, we can't stop time. Ikaw nga ang aga mo kong binakuran eh. *chuckles*

R: Iba yun. Mga baby pa mga anak ko. Lahat sila baby pa. Hindi pwede.

M: Hay jusko, nakikita ko na how will you be when Aycee starts dating. Eh di lalo na si Chuchay. *chuckles*

R: Ma! Shhh! Don't say bad words! Papaluin kita eh..

M: Really now Love.. *winks at R*

R: Uy meron nga pala tayong itutuloy mula kaninang umaga ah.. *leans forward to kiss M and slowly pulls her to lie on top of him*

M: Hmmm.. *kisses R back*

C: *knocks on door* Mommy.. Mommy..

Aycee: *knocks* Mom? Dad?

M: Daddy.. the kids are at the door.

R: Talaga naman! Laging perfect timing! *shakes his head*

M: *giggles* Get decent, I'm opening the door.

R: Decent ka dyan.. tatago ko na naman si junjun, tigang na kami o!

M: Grabe ka uy! Ano yung ginawa natin kagabi?

R: Iba yun, kagabi pa yun eh. Mag 24 hours na uy.

M: Grabe sya talaga walang sawa. *laughs* Dali na get up na from there.

C: *knocks louder* Mommmyyyy!!

M: Coming baby! *opens the door and sees Aycee and Chuchay* O? What's wrong?

C: *hugs M and cries* Mommy.. carry..

M: *lifts C in her arms* What's wrong? Shh stop crying na baby ko.. *rubs C's back*

Aycee: I was bringing back her barbie dolls which she left in my room last night when she suddenly woke up and started crying, calling for you.

M: Oh.. might have been disoriented. You all fell asleep going back. Nawala na sa oras yung tulog nya. Sige I'll lay her muna on our bed.

R: *peeps through the door and sees four boys approaching their room from afar* O, the boys too. Anyare?

Sieg: Daddy.. *cries*

Seb: Daddy.. *cries*

Thirdy: They were fighting over their Hot Wheels Dad.

Theo: And getting sleepy too.

R: *lifts Seb and Sieg in each arm* No more fighting. I'll take away all your toy cars if you don't stop. Go to sleep na, antok na antok na kayo eh.

Sieg & Seb: *sniffles and lay their head on their Dad's shoulder closing their eyes*

M: *sees that their three older kids all dressed in their pajamas still standing by their door and smiles, knowing instinctively what they want* Come on in.. *smiles and nods her head*

Aycee: Thanks Mom.. *kisses her Mom's cheeks with the boys also doing the same*

R: O dito din kayo tutulog?

M: Hayaan mo na Dad.

Aycee: Love you Daddy.. *hugs R and started yawning*

R: Hay susmaryosep.. daanin talaga ako sa ganyanan, alright fine. Get your bedrolls, lights out in fifteen minutes.

M: *lays the already asleep C on their bed then helped R settle the twins in their bed rolls, checking the rest of the kids before finally climbing into bed* That was a loooong day..

R: *pouts and whispers* Yung loooong ko di masaya..

M: *stifling her giggles* Shh.. marinig ka ng mga anak mo huy.. wag na magtampo. Did I tell you Nanay and Tatay is asking for the kids to go to the farm tomorrow for a few days? They wants all the grandkids for a short vacation with them. I might just agree to it.. *winks at R*

R: *grins* Yes, the kids are missing their Lolo and Lola, we really should send them there. a few days would be good, they would get fresh air at the farm. The chores there would do them good.

M: *whispers* And then we can go to the beach house for a few days too.

R: *now sporting a fuller and wider grin* Let the kids sleep, we'll be waking them up early tomorrow. Maaga silang aalis para di ma traffic.

M: I'm glad you agree with me *giggles softly, then brushes her hands over R's face* Ang gwapo pa rin talaga eh.

R: Kaya patay na patay ka pa rin sakin eh. Lakas ng HD mo. *chuckles* I love you Nicomaine ko.. *leans over and kisses M* Go to sleep love, pahinga na.

M: *yawns* Good night my love.. *clasps R's hand*

Thirty minutes later:

R: *snoring his head off, jolted awake by a sharp kick of a small foot in his jaw* Aray ko jusko! Charmaine naman!

<fin>

*******ALDUBPARIN****************
Non-proofread.
Non-beta'ed.
FICTION.
Disclaimer: Fully and all disclaimed.
Thank you for reading. 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 54 17
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
133K 4.7K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
36.4K 1.2K 98
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
31.4K 1.3K 128
Lily Blaire Foyokla is a naughty girl who loves to do clubbing and house parties. Her life is full of doubts. She likes to live alone and away from t...