Harry Potter Preferences/Imag...

De Crazy_For_Christmas

Well it's what the title says really, I will write about any of the characters really :) I hope you guys enjo... Mai multe

How You meet
How They Ask You To The Yule Ball
You're A Muggle
The Negative
Fred Weasley X Reader (Smut?)
No one approves of your relationship
When He Sees Me
Fred Weasley X Reader: Yule Ball
You're Related to...
Lazy Sundays
Percy Weasley X Reader
They Hear You Sing for the first time
Empty Space || Fred Weasley X Reader
Lines || Fred Weasley X Reader
Prefect Draco || Draco Malfoy
D = Dreadful || Draco Malfoy X Reader
Weasley Slut || Fred Weasley X Reader
Neville Longbottom
Jealousy || Draco Malfoy
Fred Weasley X Reader
Is That Your Blood?!
Holding Hands
Reading To Them
Who wouldn't be angry? || Fred Weasley
Hiding Your Relationship
You're Expelled
Prom Queen*
One*
Bad Day
Locked in a Room with one another || Draco
Locked in a room with one another || Fred Weasley
Locked in a room with one another || George Weasley
Locked in a room with one another || Neville Longbottom
Locked In A room with one another || Harry Potter
Locked in a room with one another || Ron Weasley
Being Cheated On
First I love you's
Love Potions
Jealousy
He's Using You
How it All Began ^
Teen Pregnancy
He finds Something He isn't Supposed To
Ending Things^
My Best Friends Wedding
Silent Treatment
Fighting

Prom Dress *

1.6K 18 2
De Crazy_For_Christmas

A/N: If a title has a * sign, it just means it's a song :) 

Draco:

I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress. I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest.

Pansy had just come over to you in the great hall. You were wearing a light blue ball gown with a belt across the middle, you'd not been asked to come with anyone so you decided to come alone, thinking it would be fun nevertheless, you were standing getting some punch when Pansy and her gang of girls who started pointing and laughing at you, she waltzed over and acted as though she was getting a drink. 
"You look lovely." You said, you genuinely meant it, she did look lovely. You were always trying to be nice to everyone but she hated that about you.
"Thanks, shame about your dress though," You frowned looking down and not understanding what she meant when she ''accidentally'' spilt her bright red punch down the front of your dress. 
"Opps?" She laughed going back over to her friend and giving them a high five. You took a deep breath putting down your cup and making your way out of the entrance, you didn't want to cry in front of them you knew it would give them the satisfaction they wanted. 

"It's freezing what are you doing outside?" You looked up to see Draco taking off his blazer and laying it across your shoulders. You were in the astronomy tower looking at the stars. You rubbed your eyes and looked the other way trying to hide the fact that you'd been crying for an hour now. 
"What's wrong?!" He asked sitting down next to you and making you look at him. As soon as you looked at him you began to cry again, he pulled you into his chest rubbing the bottom of your back. 
"What happened to your dress?" He asked as you stood up and pulled away from him. 
"Pansy thought it was funny to spill her drink over me, I tried a cleaning spell but it's stuck." You said wiping your makeup from under your eyes and shaking your head. You handed him his blazer back. 
"I'm going back to bed." You whispered, he took a hold of your hand shaking his head. 
"No you're not, you're coming to dance with me." He pulled his wand out from his trousers and flicked it, he didn't even say anything but a burst of light came out, your once blue stained dress was now white and puffy. 
"Come on."  

Fred:

Everyone seemed to say it was so great, but did I miss out, was it a huge mistake? 

You were awake in the dorm rooms, it was 3am and people were still slowly making their way back in from the Yule Ball, George had come back and gone to bed, So had Harry and Ron. Neville was even back, you were curled up in front of the fire reading, you wanted to go to bed but you also wanted to see Fred first. You'd hoped he was going to ask you to the ball but he didn't. You weren't asked by anyone so you ended up spending the entire night in your room while everyone else went, Hermione ran through the common room and up to her room crying and you stayed still. You knew when she was like that to just leave her be until she came to you.

You were nodding off when Fred finally came through the door at 5am, his bow tie undone and around his neck, his shirt unbuttoned and kiss marks up and down his neck. You shut your book and stood up from the sofa. What did you expect to happen? He would come in and declare his love for you. 
"Good night?" You asked with a fake smile, trying to act as though you weren't hurt. 
"Fantastic, it was great! You missed out." You sent him another fake smile shaking your head and going towards the stairs that led to the girls dorms. 
"Glad you had fun." You mumbled going through the door and up to your bed. 

George

I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun, but now I'm sitting on the floor and all I wanna do is run. 

You'd agreed to come with Fred and George as a group of friends, under the promise it was going to be fun. You were wearing a knee length black dress and some pumps since heels weren't really your thing.  You'd spent the first half of the night dancing around together and having a blast but as the night grew closer they began playing slower songs, Fred had gone to find Angelina and you were plucking up the courage to ask George to dance with you. You'd always liked him the most, you felt a click with him more than Fred, Ginny told you he had a crush on you which made your crush for him even stronger. 

Another slow song was playing and you looked at Ginny who was giving you a big thumbs up to go and ask George who was watching his brother dancing. 
"Hey George?" You asked coming up behind him, he turned around to look at you, a giant smile on his face like usual. 
"Do you maybe wanna...dance?" You asked, the smile on his face faded and you instantly felt your heart drop onto the floor and shatter, he began laughing a little before it turned into a big laugh. 
"A simple no would have been fine." You said before running out of the great hall, Ginny glared at her brother running after you. 

You'd fallen onto your knees outside in the yard, it was raining hard but you didn't care. You moved and sat against the castle wall, pulling your knees in against your chest and crying into them. That's when Hagrid came over, he sighed taking off his oversized fury blazer and laid it across you. 
"You'll catch the death out here." He said picking you up and carrying you over to his cabin, Ginny close behind him. 

You were sitting in the cabin drinking tea with Ginny and Hagrid when there was a knock at the door, part of you hoped it was George ready to apologise but when Hagrid opened the door it was just Olympe Maxime, you looked down at your cup. 
"I should go to bed." You said handing Ginny Hagrid's blazer and standing up. 
"Go back to Neville, I'll see you in the morning." You made your way out the back door to make sure you didn't disturb Hagrid and Maxime and ran towards the castle. 

You'd almost made it to the girls dorm door when Fred saw you, you smiled falsely at him, his face although he had his differences, reminded you too much of George. 
"Where did you run off too? You're soaking!" He yelled putting you in front of the fire and wrapping a blanket around your shivering body. 
"I went to see Hagrid, had a cup of tea." You stuttered out, you were frozen solid. 
"George said he couldn't find you and then-" The portrait swung open George was standing there, soaking wet and panting. 
"Where have you been?!" He yelled at you, you stood up from in front of the fire and looked at him. 
"Well?!" You stared at him, you'd never seen him this angry before. 
"I-I went to Hagrids, wanted a cup of his famous tea and cake." You lied, Fred backed out from the common room and towards the boys dorms. 
"I've been looking everywhere for you." George said taking a step closer to you, you took a step backwards hitting a concrete wall. 
"You found me." You said plainly, you took off the blanket and laid it on the back of the sofa. 
"I should get changed before I get a cold." You said trying to get out of this situation, but he just grabbed your wrist. 
"I didn't mean to laugh...I...It just came out..I thought you were joking but when Fred told me you were serious and you liked me back...I've been searching everywhere." You looked up at him and he moved your wet hair out off your face. 
"Can I have that dance?" He asked, you bit your lip before nodding up at him.

Harry:

I can't help the fact I like to be alone, it might sound kinda sad, but that's just what I seem to know

Since Harry couldn't get a date McGonagall took it upon herself to set him up with you. You'd told her you didn't want to go to the Yule ball but she insisted on your attendance. You were supposed to be dancing with Harry in front of everyone and neither of you were looking forward to it. You'd had one day to practice it and you didn't want to mess up in front of everyone.

You were out on the dance floor, his hand on your waist, you were counting the steps and doing the small lifts together, it was going great, once it was finally over you smiled at him and clapped your hands. You looked over at McGonagall who rolled her eyes before nodding, you turned to Harry. 
"Well I'm off, later." You said running out of the great hall and towards the common room. 

You were curled up on the sofa, book in your lap as you sat by the fire reading. 
"You're missing out." Ginny said coming up from the great hall and into the common room. 
"You know it's not my thing." You said smiling at her, she looked truly happy when you saw her dancing with Neville.
"Harry is miserable." She commented, you felt guilty for leaving him but you really did hate being the centre of attention and Harry was the attention, everyone always looked at him. You looked down at your clothes, you were dressed in jeans and a jumper. 

Standing outside the great hall you waited for Ginny to get Harry for you. 
"I just wanted to say sorry, for running out on  you. I like to be alone...that's all." You said, he shook his head, a smile clear on his face. 
"That's fine, do you wanna go for a walk around the castle?" You nodded slowly walking out towards the castle grounds. 
"Most people don't understand me wanting to be alone." You said looking at him, he was already looking at you. 
"No I get it, sometimes it's nice to just be alone with your thoughts." You nodded in agreement with him. 

It was Midnight when you finally got back to the dorms together. 
"Well, goodnight." You whispered standing on your tip toes and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek,
"Goodnight." He whispered back, his cheeks bright red as you ran up the stairs to the girls dorm. 

Ron

I guess I maybe had a couple expectations, thought I'd get to them, but no I didn't

Your hair was in an updo, you were currently sitting with your date who wasn't dancing or having fun. 
"I thought this was supposed to be fun." You said to him, looking over at Hermione who was having the time of her life. 
"If you don't like it go away." You scoffed, getting up and walking over to Harry and Ron who looked about as miserable as you did. 
"Thought this was going to be fun," You mumbled to Ron, he laughed looking at you. 
"Dance with me please." You asked, an upbeat song had just started playing and you'd been wanting to dance all night.
"Go on then." You dragged him up and into the middle of the dance floor. 

A slow song came on and you looked at Ron expecting him to head back to Harry but he put his hand on your waist and began to slow dance with you. 
"I know this isn't everything you wanted it to be, but at least we're having fun." He whispered twirling you around and pulling you closer to him.
"You've got moves weasley." You joked smiling at him, he dipped you backwards and pulled you back up again. 

You were back at the dorms saying goodnight. 
"Hope it wasn't a total drag." He said looking at you, you shook your head kissing him on the lips. 
"It exceeded my expectations." You whispered kissing him once again

Neville:

 Makeup is running down, feelings are all around 

You were sobbing on the library floor, your makeup down your face, your hair a mess and you heels kicked off. You'd hidden yourself between the rows of books not wanting to be found by anyone. But it didn't Stop Neville from doing so. He'd seen you run out of the hall in tears and excused himself from Ginny. 
"Y/n?" You heard him call out, you took in a deep breath trying to wipe the make up from your cheeks and act as though you were fine but he'd seen you before you could even try. 
"What's wrong?" You shook your head pulling your knees into your chest, you lent your chin on them looking at the books and not at him. 
"Seriously, what's wrong?" You bit down on your lip, you knew if you had to recall it again you would start crying once more. 

"Blaise asked me to come with him to the Yule ball." You managed to get out taking deep breathes, 
"When I turned up he was standing there with Draco, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle all laughing at me because I thought it was serious." You sniffled and Neville sat down next to you pulling your head to rest on his shoulder.
"I don't know what I was thinking, no guys ever like me." You sobbed into his shoulder, his arm wrapped around you protectively and he sighed. 
"I'll kill him." He mumbled rubbing your arms gently. 

"You should go back to your date." You said standing up from the floor, you and Neville had been sat playing cards for a while to try and help cheer you up.
"No it's okay, she..she knows I've liked you for a while now." You stared at him, his blazer was wrapped around your shoulders and you smiled. 
"Really?" You asked, he stood up this time nodding, you stood up on your tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the lips. 
"I like you too Neville."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...