First I love you's

Draco

But he kept it all inside his head, what he saw he left unsaid.

Goyle found you first, you were crying in the girls toilets, Myrtles toilet, he heard her laughing at you from outside the door and burst in through the door to look for you. You knew Draco had sent him to come and look for you, so you stayed inside the stall, sitting on the floor holding it shut with your back. 
"Look Y/N...Draco he's...well he's a bit of a prick." This shocked you, you'd never really heard him say that about his friend before, you slowly opened the door looking at him, he was sitting across from you on the floor, back against another one of the stalls. 
"He does this thing where he thinks something is too good for him so he tries to throw it away. He doesn't think he deserves you." You wiped your eyes, your tears had stopped. 
"What do you mean?" You asked finally coming out of the door completely and sitting on the floor in front of Goyle. 
"He's been pushing you away this year right?" You nodded remembering the first day back, you got on the platform waiting for him for ages but it turned out he was already on the train, your seat taken by Pansy, she was playing with his hair. 
"Yeah, been hanging out with Pug face." You said trying not to cry from the memory of them being together like that, you ended up going back to sit with a bunch of first years. 
"He didn't want her to be there, he wanted you but he knew he couldn't have you there. He loves you. Thinks the world of you but he would never tell you any of this because he keeps it all in his head." By now Draco was standing outside the girls bathroom listening in to your conversation. 
"But he knows I love him, we've never said it but he knows, he knows I would do anything to make him happy." You whispered throwing a piece of rock against the sink at the other side of the bathroom. 
"I think it scares him, knowing that you would do anything for him...it's a scary thing I guess." You shook your head groaning as you laid down on the floor. 
"I wish I could just tell him I'm not going to go anywhere, no matter how much he tries to push me away I'm always going to be here." There was a cough and you sat up, Draco was standing at the sinks and Goyle got up, excusing himself and going out of the room.
"Hi Draco." You said with a smile, he made his way over to you, sitting down and taking your hands in his. 
"Everything he said, he was right...I wasn't here for the most of it but I'll assume he was right." You held in a little laugh about the prick comment, choosing not to get Goyle in trouble.
"I love you Draco, but please don't keep trying to push me away. Whatever it is you're trying to protect me from...don't." He nodded pulling you into his arms and hugging you, you snuggled against his chest, listening to his heart beat.  

Fred:

He knew, whenever you get bored you'd scribble stars on the cuffs of your jeans

"DICK!" You screamed throwing a pillow at the door after Fred walked out, you were staying in the burrow for Christmas holidays with the Weasley family, you'd always been really close with them since you struck up a friendship with the twins. Fred had just gotten into an argument about you being asked to go on a date with Lee Jordan when you all go back to school, He was telling you about how it was all some big practical joke and Lee was going to sit and laugh at you when you showed up. It turned into a pretty heated argument and he ended up storming out when you started crying, hence the pillow being thrown and the door being slammed shut. 

A few hours later George came into the room with a tray of hot chocolate and some snacks for you, you were sitting in the window seat looking out at the moon, it was around 8pm and you'd not left the room since the fight with Fred, George sat on the window seat with you, handing you your mug and sitting back with his own. 
"He doesn't mean it you know." You looked away from the moon to George,
"He's just being protective over you, you know what he's like. I mean there's no way you haven't noticed he's got the biggest crush on you." You spat out some of the hot chocolate you'd been sipping on and stared at George. 
"Crush? Fred? On me?" You laughed looking at George who had a completely serious face on, you put the mug down on the near by desk and shook your head. 
"There's no way. Fred doesn't notice me like that, I'm just that goofy little best friend that follows you around." George was shaking his head, putting down his own mug and rolling up the bottom of your jeans. 
"He notices when you do stuff like this, you do this when you're bored. He notices whenever you're tired your left eye twitches just a little, and when you're sad you either sit on a window seat or head up to the Astronomy tower at school." George continued to list of a bunch of stuff that only someone would know if they were paying really close attention to you. 
"Where is he?" You questioned, getting up from the seat and heading to the door. 
"Kitchen, helping mum tidy up."