Who wouldn't be angry? || Fred Weasley

A/N: Spoilers if you haven't read or seen Deathly Hallow's 

You were working in the leaky cauldron to make some extra money on the days you weren't working with George, or rather that's what you told him. You were really just trying to work so much you wouldn't have to think too much about Fred, it'd been three years since he'd passed and you still couldn't get the images out of your head. You pushed open the door to one of the rooms and began cleaning up. You were just straightening the bed when there was a knock at the door. 
"I'll be out in just a minute." You called out using your magic to lay down fresh towels and then leave the room, the man smiled at you before entering and slamming it behind him. You dragged the cleaning supplies down stairs and into the broom closet before going to the bar and ordering a drink.
"You're over for the night." The bar tender said sliding you your paycheck, you nodded and headed out the backdoor, hitting in the combination on the rocks and heading towards Weasley wizard wheezes, you opened the door to find George sitting and doing inventory at the front test, you smiled at him. It'd gotten easier to look at him now, before it hurt too much to even talk to him but once you both realised you needed each other to help move on from his brothers passing it got a lot easier. 
"How's my second favourite worker doing tonight?" You jumped on the counter taking a lolly from the safe spot behind the counter and smiled. 
"Your number one favourite worker is doing fine. How are you?" You quizzed looking at him, he was stressing over numbers, you could tell by the way his brow was furrowing together. 
"Give it here, go home. I'll lock up and send you an Owl with the results." You said pushing him out from behind the counter and out the front door. 

You finished locking up at 1am, Diagon Alley was dead almost except for those who were drunk outside the leaky cauldron, you attached the inventory numbers and the key to your owl and let her go before heading home. You didn't leave too far away, you decided to live in the muggle world after Fred died, you just wanted some peace instead of everyone looking at you all the time and feeling sorry for you. 

"What a day Peaches." You said bending down and stroking your cat as you entered your flat, she seemed more on edge than usual but you ignored it throwing your keys onto the coffee table and hanging up your bag. 
"What is up with you scardey cat?" You laughed taking off your coat and laying it down on the back of the sofa, she was staring at the kitchen door, you shook your head walking over to it, the light was on. Weird, you could have sworn you turned it off before you left that morning. 
Taking out your wand you headed over to it, You opened the door to see George sitting on the kitchen counter, bowl full of cereal and a cheeky smile on his face. 
"George it's 1am what are you doing in my flat?" You asked shaking your head and lowering your wand, that's when you looked back at him, his hair was longer than this morning, and he had stubble. 
"Fred?" You whispered, your voice coming our hoarse and shakey. You dropped the wand onto the floor, walking over to him. You studied his face for a second and he nodded. 

You slapped him across the cheek and the bowl of cereal he was eating fell to the floor. 
"What the fuck!" You yelled looking at him. 
"You're mad?" He asked truly confused, you looked at him. 
"Who wouldn't be angry, you only ate my cereal and faked your death for the past three years!" You screamed at him, he was still smirking at you. 
"Did George know about this?!" You yelled cleaning up the cereal from the floor and broken glass. 
"No one did, I did it for everyone's good." You blinked at him. 
"Really?! You did it for everyone's own good...what about me? Fred...I mourned you for three years, do you know how many times I've been to your grave since you died?" He nodded, 
"Every day for the last three years," You stared at him, he knew. He knew all this time and still did nothing.
"You didn't think to come out of hiding sooner? Everything was fine. We won. He's dead and gone, no more threats." 

You'd been sat on the sofa for three hours talking over with him, that's when the fireplace lit up. 
"Fred Weasley!" Molly was standing in the fireplace. 
"How did you- The clock." He answered his own question, he stood up from the sofa and his mother hit him before dragging him into a hug then hitting him again. George slowly came out of the fireplace and stood next to you, you looked up at him. 
"Not some crazy dream?" You asked, he shook your head looking from you to his brother. 
"Is it really you Fred?" Ginny asked, then Ron came through followed by Arthur. 
"I've been with him for three hours, no changes if it's polyjuice." You answered rubbing the back of your neck, Ron was staring at his brother then to you. Your cheeks were stained with tears and your eyes were bloodshot. 
"I'll explain it all tomorrow, I'm not going anywhere...but right now I need to spend some time with my girl." Everyone was staring at you now, Molly dragged you into a hug and you sobbed into her neck for a minute. 
"I'll send an Owl as soon as I know everything ." You whispered, she left and so did the rest of them. George just dragged his brother into a hug before leaving. 
"So...cup of tea?" You asked, but he just dragged you closer kissing you, your arms wrapped around his neck and he pushed you against the wall. It'd been years but the spark was still there, you pulled away for some air. 
"This isn't some silly joke is it, you're really Fred right?" You asked poking his cheeks, he smiled a tear running down his face. 
"You've got no idea how much it killed me not to see you smiling like this." He said running his thumb along your cheek. 
"Next time don't fake your death dummy."