Fred Weasley X Reader

You were being dragged through the halls towards Dumbledores office, you'd just been woken up by Ginny who was now holding your hand as you headed towards the office. You were dressed in Fred's Quidditch spare shirt, you rubbed your eyes to see Fred, George, Ron, Ginny and Harry all stood in the office with Dumbledore and McGonagall. 
"Harry - what's going on?" Ginny asked, she looked frightened. 
"Professor McGonagall says you saw dad get hurt-" You were wide awake from the mention of Mr Weasley, Fred had moved to stand next to you, and had wrapped his arm protectively around your waist. 
"Your father has been injured in the course of his work for the order of the phoenix," Dumbledore answered before Harry, you blanked out trying to get your head around the fact that Mr Weasley was in trouble. 

"How are we getting there? Floo powder?" Dumbledore said now and that we'd be using a portkey. 
"Y//N you'll be going with them considering how close you are with the family." McGonagall said coming over to you and Fred, your hands were linked together again and you were looking around the office. 
"We'll get you with Sirus and you'll be okay."

Fred let go of you as soon as he saw Sirius, 
"Is mum here?!" 
"She probably doesn't even know what's happened yet, the important thing was to get you away before Umbridge could interfere. I expect Dumbledore's letting Molly know now." They all started talking about going to St Mungo's to see their dad.
"Course we can go to St Mungo's if we want,  he's our dad!" You flinched a little, you'd never really seen Fred this mad before, he was red in the face. 
"And how are you going to explain how you knew Arthur was attacked before the hospital even let his wife know?" You had to agree with Sirius but you weren't going to say that now. 
"What does that matter?!" George asked. 
"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of thing that are happening hundreds of miles away! Have you any idea what the ministry would make of that information."
Both of the twins looked like the couldn't give a shit about that right now they only cared about their father, which you understood of course. 

"Your dad's been hurt while on duty for the order and the circumstances are fishy enough you could seriously damage the order's-" 
"We don't  care about the dumb order!" You arm wrapped around Fred's, his muscles were tensed as he was yelling about but from your touch he seemed to instantly relax against it

You were all sitting in the kitchen, Fred's head was resting on your shoulder as he fell asleep, you were close to nodding off when The kitchen door swung open, Mrs Weasley was standing there. 
"Freddie, mums here." You whispered kissing his cheek and slowly waking him up. 
"He's going to be all right, he's sleeping." Fred relaxed again letting his head rest on your shoulder and smiling sleepily. 
"You can all go up to bed, we will go and see him tomorrow." You stood up, you were still dressed in Fred's shirt, he took your hand in his and you began walking out the kitchen. On your way past Molly you hugged her tightly. 
"You and Fred can stay in the same room, only for tonight." She whispered giving you and a kiss and letting you walk off. 
"Night Mrs W." You said as Fred slung you over his shoulder and walked up the stairs towards his bedroom