One*

Draco:

You don't know what you got til it's gone, know when it's right til it's wrong

Sitting in the library with Draco you were studying for the potions exam that was coming up, you were struggling lately as you'd just gone through a huge break up with your now ex and Draco was trying to help you through it as well as get you through your exams in one piece. Potions is the one you were really struggling with, you were almost finished for the night when you laughter and giggling coming from the entrance to the library, you looked up to see your ex with Pansy, Draco looked at you quickly and then over to Pansy before shaking his head and slamming his book shut. 
"Draco no." You tried to say but it came out as nothing but a little sob, he pushed himself out from behind the desk and walked up to them
"You have some nerve!" You heard Draco yell, you were too busy packing up your bag to hurry up and leave the room when you saw Draco lunge for your ex and punch him in the face. 
"You let the best thing in your life walk right out of it, pathetic." He grabbed your hand pulling you out of the library and walking down the hall. He wrapped his arm around your waist, turning to face your ex and sending him a condescending smile

Fred:

I'm saying thank you to the one who let her get away

You were sitting in your dorm room trying to calm down, you'd just bumped into your ex boyfriend who'd cheated on you, you were trying to stop crying so much so you could go back to the common room and enjoy your time with Fred instead of worrying about your ex but it was hard when he was in all of your classes and a prefect. It was something so minor to get worked up about but you were crying anyway, there was a small knock at the door and you wiped your eyes, standing up from the bed and answering the door. Fred was stood there looking at you, he took one glance before pulling you into his chest and rubbing your back, you began crying into his chest as he kissed the top of your head.
"I'll kill him if you want." He asked causing you to let out a laugh mixed with a sob, you shook your head taking Fred over to the bed and laying down with him, you did this a lot. You would just cuddle one another, it didn't mean anything...that was until tonight when he lent down and kissed you on the lips, you were taken back and froze, when he went to get up from the bed you grabbed his face pulling him back down to you and kissing him once more.
"Merlin's beard you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He breathed out as you pulled apart, you bit down on your lip before kissing him again

George:

How could you let something so good, go to waste and bleed the colours out? 

You were out in the Burrow gardens looking out at the view when George joined you. You looked at him and smiled before turning back to the view in front of you. 
"So what happened?" He asked, you looked at the floor instantly knowing he was talking about you and your ex boyfriend. 
"He gave up? He didn't want to be with me? He didn't love me?...You name it he yelled it at me." You said trying not to cry thinking about the very Public fight you'd had in the middle of school the previous week. George grabbed your hand rubbing his fingers along your knuckles, he did this whenever you began freaking out about something, he sighed lifting your hand to his lips and leaving a gentle kiss on top. 
"He let go of the most amazing person in the world." He whispered, you looked at him with a blush on your face and smiled at him.
"Thank you Georgie. You're the best friend a girl could ask for," He dropped your hand and took hold of your face. 
"Screw friends." He said pulling you into him and making out with you. 

After the makeout session in the garden you pulled apart looking him in the eyes. 
"Wow." Was all you said before kissing him again

Neville

She gave you love but it wasn't enough you had your mind set out on other things

Neville was standing with you outside, you were lining up for Hagrid's lesson you were laughing along with something he'd said when you heard Draco and Pansy shouting out fake laughs and pointing at you, you stopped laughing and straightened up and trying to ignore them. 

Halfway through the lesson you heard Pansy say your name and then Draco's, he happened to be your ex boyfriend and everyone knew that. Everyone knew it was a messy break up too since he was constantly flirting with other girls while you remained faithful trying to ignore everyone telling you about his bad ways. 
"This isn't right." Neville said catching your attention, you looked up from the floor to see him walking over to Draco and his gang of misfits.
"If it isn't the knight in shining armour." Draco mocked looking from Neville to you, you were now by his side trying to get Neville to move away. 
"She gave you nothing but love! More than you ever deserved and you treated her like utter shit." Everyone in the class had stopped what they were doing to look at you and the boys,
"Neville stop, let's just go." You whispered taking his hand in yours, Draco's eyes darted to the interaction automatically. 
"You think he's better for you than me?" You'd had enough, you turned to face him, the first time in a while. 
"I don't think he is...I know he is." You said dragging Neville out of the forest.  

Ron:

In search of perfect when you had it with you all along

You were dancing at the Yule ball with Ron, you were doing silly dances out in the middle of the floor together. He'd asked you first and you of course said yes. You could feel eyes in the back of your head all night and it wasn't until you were getting ready to head up to bed when Cedric came over to you. 
"Oh Hi." You said with a smile, you were waiting for Ron to get your jacket for you. 
"How come you're here with him?" You were taken back, you looked over your shoulder at Ron who was making his way back to you. 
"Because he asked me?" Ron slipped the jacket onto your shoulders and held your hand looking at Cedric. You knew what this was about, you'd been dating Cedric but he was also dating other girls around the school so you weren't anything special to him.
"Well I thought we would go together." You looked over at Cho who was talking to another boy in her year. 
"You were here with Cho, plus after our last "date." I thought we were done." You said leaning your head on Ron and trying to walk away when Cedric grabbed your wrist. 
"Look mate, she's with me now, you had your chance but you choice to look around for the "perfect" girl when you already had her." He said wrapped his arm around your shoulder and taking you up the stairs.

Harry:

I guess somebody else's loss is another's gain, I'm saying thank you to the one who let her get away

You were sat at the top table looking at your husband Harry who was standing up and holding a glass, he'd been wanting to make a toast for a while but no one would quieten down, when they finally did he smiled at you, taking your hand and holding his wand to his throat with the other. 
"When I first met the love of my life, she was broken and sad...I wanted to find out what happened to her. Fix her heart so she would be all mine." People were smiling at you and Hermione hugged you from the side. 
"When I found out what happened to her I wish I could say I was sorry but...I wasn't. I was thankful for the one who let her get away, someone else's lose is someone else's gain and if it wasn't for him...I wouldn't be up here married to the best woman in the entire world." You threw you arms around him pulling him into another kiss as people cheered.