Neville Longbottom

You'd been partnered up with Luna, you really wanted to work with Neville because you were close friends and you felt comfortable around him but Harry insisted. 
"Expelliarmus!" That caught your attention, your eyes went over to Neville who had just knocked Harry's wand out of his hand. 
"I DID IT!" Said Neville gleefully. "I've never done it before - I DID IT!" You jumped up and down clapping your hands for him, but no one else was clapping they all just sent him a smile. 
"Careful Y/N/N, he'll find out you have a crush." George said jabbing you in the side with his finger, you rolled your eyes shaking your head.

It was the end of the lesson and Harry was letting everyone leave in groups of two's and three's to make it look suspicious, you were walking with Neville back to your common room, you were walking close together that your hands brushed against one another, you blushed instantly and looked at Neville to see him blushing too, you   took your chance and interlocked your fingers with him, when he didn't snatch his hand back you took this as a good sign. 
"mimbulus mimbletonia," He spoke, the portrait opened and he let you in first, not letting go off your hand, you sat down on the sofa in front of the fire and he smiled at you.
"If it wasn't obvious enough, now you're holding his hand." Fred joked spotting the two of you, Neville looked at him and then to you. 
"Did everyone know you liked me, except me?" You nodded trying to hide your laughter, you simply lent across and kissed him on the cheek. 
"See you in the morning."